Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

Lola face palmed hearing this."Grim, I wanted to take on your last name as my own.", she replied in a gentle voice. As she was looking at him with gentle eyes. Now she moved their hands to intertwine their fingers.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:37 pm
" Oh... Well that is going to be a problem. While I would love for you to take my last name you can't. Because I don't have one. My full name is just Grim. That is why Grim is the only name on my door. Didn't you notice everyone else had their first and last names on their doors?" He said as he held her hands. Looking at her with a sad face he said softly, " Sorry if you were looking forward to taking my last name as your own."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She blinked a few times and then gave a small sigh. Before gently cupping his face in one hand. Well still holding his hand with her other hand.
"Then, could we come up with our own last name? ", she asked him. Her face shown that she was not mad at him. "And it's a new time in your life, just like mine.", she added on quietly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:14 pm
He reached up and placed his hand on top of hers and brought to his lips to kiss it. " If that is what you wish my wife then I am fine with it. But it will be weird for me. All my life I have only had one name that was supposed to be a warning to those I would meet." He said in a sad tone.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She gave him a small smile when he kissed her hand. Before standing up and moving around the table. Now she hugged him and kissed his cheeks. Of course this is before she put her forehead against his."I'm not saying something like Sunshine. But something that is strong and could still be a warning to those who try to cross us.", she said well looking into his eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:33 pm
Closing his eyes he thought about it for a long time. " How about Dorje? I have always liked that name.", he asked opening his eyes and looking at her after a while of think of names. " If that is okay with you. That name has always been around me since I was a child so I would like our last names to be Dorje."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:53 pm
Lola Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him as he sat there and thought. Only to listen to him and nodded after a moment.
"Grim and Lola Dorje. It has a different ring to it. But a good one, so yes. Before we leave, let's add our last name to your door.", she said only to smile. Before she started to peck his lips slowly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 pm
He kissed her back and got up. " Alright.", he said as they went to go and put their new last name on his door. Before they left the pub he wrote a note to his friends. It would tell them that they were leaving and if they needed him they know were to find him. When they left the pub he took her to a market were she could find some new boots and anything else she would want to get before leaving town.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She walked with him upstairs and smiled. Only to grab her bags and stuff the smaller bag into her backpack. Once they left the pub, her hand gone to his and held it. Of course she bought a pair of boots, with a couple of proper bedrolls, with a two pairs of spare clothes for both of them, and lastly would be the horse. Though it took her a moment to get mounted with her long legs. Of course she laughed it off instead of getting mad or frustrated.
Yet when she had him buy more rations. She had bought him a plain silver ring.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 pm
Once she got everything from the market he went and got the new horse. He had to sit there and tell the owner stories about his adventures since this guy never left his house so he lived through adventures. He laughed with her as she had some trouble mounting the horse but he did not tell any height jokes. After getting everything they were at the edge of town about to head to their next destination. " Ready? Its a long way to Mt. Fist.", he said as they left town.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:51 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was finally getting used to the saddle and horse. Before looking at him and smiled. "Then we better get going to close that gap.", she said. But waited for him to led the way. Of course she rode beside or almost behind him. As she had also bought a couple of short swords and a few daggers to hide on her body. Though she also put pants on under her dress for sanity and fighting sake.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:06 pm
Mt. Fist was a long ride away. It took them a while to reach it but luckily nothing much happened on their way there. After their long trip they reached a nice secluded village next to a mountain. He lead them to a stable where they had someone take care of the horses. " Well we are almost there. We will leave the horse here and start climbing." , he said as he started heading towards the mountain while pointing at the very top. At the top of the mountain was a temple but the only way up was to take the long stair way up to it. " That is were we are heading."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm
]Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She dismounted her horse and started to pet it. But she was paying attention to what he was saying."Shall we rest before we climb? Cause I'm still getting used to all this adventure stuff.", she said. Before she started to rub her lower back. "That'll be fun.", she said, partly sarcastic yet not. She was trying to find a joy and challenge in most things.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:26 pm
He turned to her. " Sure if you don't mind sleeping outside. Because there is not a inn or anything like that here or up along the way. All the buildings down here are houses and I doubt anyone would let us sleep in their homes.Once he head up its nothing but stairs until we get to the top.But don't let that stop you it only looks far away. Its actual a lot further then you think.", he said as he sat at the very first step. He waited there for her to make a decision.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:36 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was still rubbing her lower back before putting her backpack on. Groaning she grabbed his hand and put her head on his chest."Let's just take this moment for ourselves.", she said only to look up at him. Of course she learned to not get as tired as fast, or just ignore it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games