Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image

Gabriel started to shiver as Jack started to drop the temperature and the man with white hair looks around as the temperature drops and he looks up at Jack."I would be careful the girl you are holding dose not do well in cold air."He says in a mocking tone and before he could even look back at Adelind he appeared next to Jack his blade just an inch or so away form him and Adelind's eyes burning."I would stop if i where you ice man."He growls as buffs of smoke leave his mouth when he speaks,the tone of his voice made his sister tense up."This dose not concern you,now take her out of hear."He says but as he was talking the man on the ground formed a rather large ball of black fire and he throws it at all three of them with a twisted grin on his face.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:25 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack completely forgot to regulate the temperature surrounding him and gabriel was really quiet he got worried but before he could do anything about it her brother appeared just an inch from his face was his blade and boy was he p****d. Jack held up his hands in defense,"Sorry sorry I forgot whoops..", he gave him a nervous grin and was about the fix the situation when he grabs Alderine's wrist ignoring the sword and swings him back behind him,"Look out!", he yells he propells his staff forward and a massive shard of freezing ice shot toward the flame passing through and dispersing it but because it was so cold it didn't melt and actually began to go straight through to the ground and toward the hooded man.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

All my friends,
Are heathens
Take it slow.....

Dawn look at the lady and smiled,"Um, I don't think I have a place to stay. Can I not stay on the beach?" Dawn looked a bit puzzled as she looked around and picked up a beautiful silver rock that laid on the sand. Her eyes where bright with wonder as she could see a small bit of a reflection. Looking back at the lady she reached to tug on the ladies strange clothing. "Is this what I should be covered with,"she said with a curious smile.

Wait for them,
To ask you,
Who they know.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha smiled toward Dawn. Dawn, you can stay with me. I'll give you a nice bath and some clothes for you to wear. I'll show you where I live.

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25016215]Profile

Hjoyc14

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

All my friends,
Are heathens
Take it slow.....

Dawn's face slowly brightened as Pyrrha offered her a place and she quickly jumped up and hugged the lady. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." She had small tears forming in her eyes as she smiled. "I would love to come with you," Dawn said as she released the woman and was ready to follow.

Wait for them,
To ask you,
Who they know.

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha smiled toward Dawn. Dawn, follow me. How do your legs and feet feel?
exit

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25016215]Profile

Hjoyc14

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

All my friends,
Are heathens
Take it slow.....

Dawn smiled as she got her footing and quickly followed Pyrrrha.
Exit

Wait for them,
To ask you,
Who they know.

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

Adelind's eyes widened slightly in surprise when Jack grabbed his wrist and he was pulled around behind him,the man had some strength as pulling Adelind was something few could do.He seen the man blast a wall of ice at the fire sent form the man on the ground,he looked down and the man stood there as the ice nears him he lifts his hand and the ice hits it making the water behind him start to turn forcefully.The man grins and he lifts his other hand and touches the ice with it."I was not thinking you would have this kind of power."He says as the ice shatters and turns to steam."I am growing bored of this how ever."He says as he faces both his plumbs to them and black energy starts to swirl around him and his eyes turn black as the void and he starts to chant something that Adelind didn't understand and he knew a lot about magic.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:48 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack was getting alittle worried this guy was a true hot head and with these two in the way he couldn't lower the freezing point any longer,"Uh.. I think we are gonna have a problem..", he turns to Aldeline,"You think you can get you and your sister out of here fast?.. If I drop the temperature any more I think you two will freeze to death", he admitted. He hated having his powers restricted but it seemed that trying to drop the temp over toward that guy was going to be hard. He finally pointed his staff with a circular motion he managed to conjure a small storm around the guy that was so thick of ice and snow that it was nearly a white wall. Out of the storm large needle like icicles shot out toward the hooded man in a 360 range. He hoped that would be a good enough distraction so he could figure out gabriel and her brother.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image

Adelind moved beside Jack and he laughs."I told you to get out of here with her this was never your fight to get into."He says then he moves in front of them both and points his sword towards the man on the ground and a large bright ball of fire starts to form at the blades tip."You like to play with fire then try stopping this one."He says,his wings where blocking most of the heat and light form Jack and his sister but the sand on the ground was starting to melt form the heat even form how high they where. As the ball grows the man on the ground starts to form his own ball of magic and soon had a ball the same size as Adelind's and he grins."If you wish to play catch then by all means let's play."He says sending the ball of black energy toward the tree of them as Adelind sends his towards the man.Before the two balls made full contact something flew between them and sent both of them flying harmlessly into the water."Now now I can't have that now can I."A voice says and Adelind sees some one standing behind the man they have been fighting and the man turns around quickly but is hit by a blast form the new guy and sent flying a few feet away."I told you to test him,not to destroy the beach."The new man says as he then walks towards the white haired man and picks him up carrying him over his shoulder."We shell be doing now,tata for now."He says before they two disappear.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:22 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack felt irriation p***k his skin this guy was just being a jack a** for all he knew and he was about to retort he could handle the hot head himself when it seemed the brother wasn't listening and they started to form a large blast of fire onto themselves jack tried his best to cool the place down but he couldn't without facing the wrath of the older brother and with a sigh he finally felt just calling his stubbornness quit and flying off but it seemed someone appeared out of no where and spoke to them all before heading off with the hooded man from before. He slowly descends onto the ground staying away from where the beach was damaged and turned to gabriel asking,"You alright hun?", he asked letting her climb off his back.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:41 am
User Image

Adelind lands and he slowly starts to sheath his sword."Next time some one tells you to do something like take care of there sister maybe you should."He says just as the blade locks into the scabbard,and when that happened all traces of magic disappeared along with all his changes. Gabriel opens her eyes once she feels her brother return to normal and she looks over just in time to see him faint and when he dose she walks up to him."Don't hate my brother he only ever thinks of me and my safety."She says looking at Jack with a warm smile before she starts to glow softly and small wings sprout form her back,she kneels next to Adelind and her hands start to glow and she puts them on his chest."He may seem mean to others but it is who he is,he is really a nice guy,just when he uses his powers he changes.Thats why he doesn't like his powers because it changes him mentally and physically as I am sure you seen."She says looking back at Jack."I am much like him but my powers don't change me,we don't know any thing about our powers other then we have them."She adds as the glowing stops and she stands up and looks towards him once more."Thank you so much for helping even though my brother wasn't to fond of it."She says warmly and with a smile.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:21 am
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack ignored the guys comment and turns when he just passes out,"Ouch must have done a number on ya tough guy couldn't admit it?", he grinned walking over with gabriel as she explained her brother,"Yea well...I'll have to be the judge of that when he wakes up", he noted her angel wings and smiled,"You to are an odd pair.. part dragon part angel? whose mommy and whose daddy?", he threw in the joke hoping it wouldn't be to offensive as she leaned down and checked out the kid he didn't seem that hurt externally but he supposed it must be alot of physical and mental exhaustion for him to be using those powers,"Oh and about earlier... sorry for nearly freezing you to death... I could have handled that hot head if i needed to... but lowering the temperature anymore would have resulted in everyone freezing to death...".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image

Gabriel looks at Jack with a look of confusion."Angle,Dragon what do you mean?"She asks and then when he asks about parents she looks to her brother."We don't have any,nether of us remember growing up we just woke up on that little island and Adelind said he would look after me so he became my big brother."She says with a smile as she kneels next to Adelind and brushes his dark hair out of his face."You don't need to worry about mister,you only wanted to help and you didn't know about how my body reacts to sharp change in weather but my brother would have been fine,he doesn't know but I have seen him trying with his powers and what I have felt this time was nothing like what he put out when he was alone."She says looking up at Jack and smiles."May I ask your name sir?"

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack was puzzled what did this girl mean she didn't understand who she was? I mean couldn't she tell she was part angel but what surprised him more was to find out that Adelind wasn't even her real brother and she and himself had no clue who they were,"Hmm...", he contemplated on getting some answers hopefully calling on his guardian friends for help but he didn't want to pry to deep he still needed to see that girl tonight and it seemed princess anna did not tell him her sisters name. He looked over at her snapping out of his thoughtful phase,"Hmm? My name", he smiled at her obviously she forgot from earlier,"Jack frost", he said casually yawning as he gets off the ground and begins to stretch.
Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games