Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:23 pm
Owner's Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Participating Soquili: Sarathiel
Link to Teepee: [x]

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Mm, that depends on what we're talking about. I rarely let things in life get me down, but if we're talking about some cruel sort of Soq spoiling for a fight, well...I'm never one to walk away from a fight.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others Being a warhorse who regularly gets into fights with Skinwalkers, to that extend yes, it does. But that doesn't make me instantly better than everyone else. I just so happen to be physically strong.
3.) What are you benching? As in what insecurities or hidden fears do I have? None that I am aware of or would be willing to share with just anyone asking.

----------

Participating Soquili: Luisella Bellerose

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Oh, no....If I dig deep enough, can I simply hide from it? I'm not good with confrontations...
2.) Does your strength make you better than others I'm hardly strong, in both body and spirit.
3.) What are you benching? ...That is no one's business.

----------

Participating Soquili: Aiolos

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Carry on. Either I face it or I put it behind me. Digging a hole for yourself is hardly going to fix it.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others Of course it does! I was the only one during the Mini migration who had a clue what they were doing!
3.) What are you benching? I beg your pardon? What modern day slang is this?

----------

Participating Soquili: Amdusias

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? I don't understand either option. I would never run or hide, but face everything head on.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others All Purewalkers are better than others.
3.) What are you benching? Absolutely nothing! I have nothing to hide!

----------

Participating Soquili: Ni'awtu

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Carry on. I'd love to put everything awful that life throws at me behind me for good.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others My skills make me better than some, but others are better than me at certain things.
3.) What are you benching? Lots of things from my past that I'd rather not get into.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:58 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn
Link to Teepee:teepee

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? Depends on the situation but In most situations, I would carry on.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others /b] There are many ways to be strong. Physically I'm strong but in other ways I'm weak.
3.) What are you benching? My tail is strong enough to break most river currents.
--
Participating Soquili: Himmel

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? I dig deep and reflect on myself.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others /b] No I am strong of body but weak of mind.
3.) What are you benching? my physical strength has not been tested.
---
Participating Soquili: Maui

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? I carry on few things body me. If they do the ocean heals all wounds.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others /b] Yes it does.
3.) What are you benching? enough to carry you.
---
Participating Soquili: Arabella

1.) Something drastic has befallen you. Carry On or dig deep?? I reflect on the event.
2.) Does your strength make you better than others /b] No why judge ourselves by others.
3.) What are you benching? not much.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:04 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno

1.) You can't accomplish your goal. What do you do to reach it?? I try to find an alternative method towards achieving my goal.
2.) How do you know when you need to rest? I often don't know when to rest. I'm often alone which deprives me fro a companion who could remind me to rest.
3.) Drop and give me 20! Sure push-ups are easy to do in the water

1.) You can't accomplish your goal. What do you do to reach it?? I don't have any realistic goals. Everything I long for is far out of my reach.
2.) How do you know when you need to rest? When I get tired I try to sleep but my mind is always restless.
3.) Drop and give me 20! Twenty of what?

1.) You can't accomplish your goal. What do you do to reach it?? I create new goals and try to achieve them. Unless I lose interest regarding the goal, which I commonly do.
2.) How do you know when you need to rest? When my peepers start to shut is generally when I rest. The physical body always lets you knew when it wants to rest.
3.) Drop and give me 20! Sure I like to warm up my muscles. I'm proud of my big muscles.

1.) You can't accomplish your goal. What do you do to reach it?? I slowly work hard to achieve my goals. Often it takes many years of patience and hard work to become proficient at a task.
2.) How do you know when you need to rest? Often times I push myself until I am forced to rest.
3.) Drop and give me 20! I don't really have 20 of any object. Can you explain what you're looking for or need?

Participating Soquili:Mariposa Voorhees Blackcape

1.) You can't accomplish your goal. What do you do to reach it?? I never have any goals for myself. My mother's goals are mine.
2.) How do you know when you need to rest? I seldom rest unless my body requires it.
3.) Drop and give me 20! Sure if that's what you want.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 10:51 pm

1.) Why is luck to blame? It's never good to depend solely on luck. You must always strive forward for luck doesn't solve all problems.
2.) Do you think hard work trumps bad luck? Steady hard works trumps luck.
3.) Can you change your luck? Yes luck is always changing.

1.) Why is luck to blame? Events can sometimes not be prevented simply because of bad luck.
2.) Do you think hard work trumps bad luck? It can but in my case, bad luck always prevails.
3.) Can you change your luck? Some can change their luck or fate. Personally, I am unable to change my luck.

1.) Why is luck to blame? Who am I to question luck? I tend to be lucky but when I'm not I don't blame luck instead I blame myself.
2.) Do you think hard work trumps bad luck? Yes I do believe that hard work can change your luck. Yet, I try to follow the winds and go where fate takes me.
3.) Can you change your luck? Well when I need to be lucky I carry small lucky trinkets. My trickets haven't failed me yet.

1.) Why is luck to blame? When an event is fortuitous I exclaim that it is because of luck. Yet I also blame luck for turning bad, when situations don't go as planned.
2.) Do you think hard work trumps bad luck? Well I like to believe that I am a hard worker. I like to feel that I have some control over the events that surround me. In this requard I would claim that hard works trumps bad luck.
3.) Can you change your luck? Yes I believe that you can. Though some events may occur where you are unable to change your luck.

Participating Soquili: Mariposa Voorhees Blackcape

1.) Why is luck to blame? Some events can't be avoided they are unlucky. For everything else I would say only fools believe in good luck. I believe in ability.
2.) Do you think hard work trumps bad luck? Hard work is always the answer.
3.) Can you change your luck? If you believe in changing your luck well start working hard.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm
Link to Teepee: xXx

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? Mask? What mask, friend. I am an open book.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? Stop them, of course!
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? I'll at least peak through the window.

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? I'd love to, but trusting again is hard.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? Try to stop them. You really shouldn't do bad things.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? Just walk away. What could even be in there to interest me?

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? Ha! I have no interest in socializing with anyone.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? Leave them be. Why should I care?
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? Flee? From a cabin? Is it going to get up and chase me on bird legs?

Participating Soquili: Celestial Celestia

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? Of course! One could always use more friends.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? I will certainly try my best to stop them.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? Become as small as I can and explore it.

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? I...I guess I should, right? Being on my own is so lonely.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? Probably just leave them to it...It's none of my business, really.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? Enter. It feels cozy to be surrounded by walls on all sides.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:57 am
Owner's Name: Wasteland Wyvern
Participating Soquili: Blight
Link to Teepee: [X]

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you?
With a sigh Blight smiled hesitantly, the expression all too world weary, before speaking, "Not really... I do so with my wonderful mate but I find it difficult after all I've been through in my life to trust anyone else anymore..." She had the grace to let a small bit of shame show on her face after such words...

2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do?
Cocking her head to the side Blight thought about the question for a moment then spoke, "I would do nothing... I've had my fair share of wounds from trying to play the hero and I've found after many years on this world that its not worth instigating a possible fight just because I found their action wrong..." She looked down and away after speaking, her body shivering a bit in fear as memories gripped her thoughts.

3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee?
An expression of utter shock split the tiny mares face before she spoke, "Are you joking? I'd flee as fast as I could. Goodness knows what a cabin like that could hide..." She felt herself shivering at the very idea...

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:30 pm

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? I could but generally I spend part of the year as a nomad and the other part of the year living in my swamp. My living situation is not conducive to fast friendships. Though, a few soq have gained my trust and respect.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? Depends on the situation most of the time I'd call attention to their misdeeds.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? Unless it's an emergency I wouldn't enter the cabin. After all, it's not my possession.

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? I no longer have the ability to hide my emotions. My thoughts are often in chaos, which prevents me from enacting social necessities.I seldom trust myself around other soq and most fear my presence.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? If It's at a time where I am lucid I will try to correct the situation. I still have values and principles.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? I flee a cabin is too cramped and doesn't provide me the space I need to stretch out my wings.

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? Sure, I have no Mask. I'm proud to be my laid-back self in front of others. Why worry when the sky is blue and the beach is beautiful.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? I try to help those that need saving. Although, if a soq is doing anything morally wrong I point it out to them.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? If it's abandoned I enter it. It's probably ok with the owners so long as I leave it in the same condition.

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? I try to present myself in a friendly manner. I am able to drop my mask when interacting with some soq, while with others it always remains. It just depends on the soq and what my instincts are telling me.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? Truthfully it depends on the situation and how safe I feel. My interfering might be dangerous.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? If I need to I enter the cabin, otherwise I'd avoid taking liberties.

Participating Soquili: Mariposa Voorhees Blackcape

1.) Can you let your mask down and let others get to know you? My mask always stays on. I know few soq and have no need to gain friendship. I am a tool and other soq are distractions from my purpose.
2.) You notice someone doing something really wrong. What do you do? I kill them, maim them or threaten them. That typically solves the problem.
3.) There is an abandoned cabin up ahead. Do you enter or flee? I enter after all nobody is currently using the cabin. Nobody will notice I was ever there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:14 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Irithiel Goldenleaf

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "Intelligence is something that can be acquired through genetics as a base, but one still needs to sharpen the mind like any fine tool. You must use it, learn from experiences, and grow in the skill of it's use."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "Experience, wit and knowledge."
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "The mind is complicated. There is likely a link but I'm sure there are cases where there isn't."

Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "I think the spirits bless us with intelligence or the lack there of, even if our bloodline is intelligent. If fate wills it, you'll be smart. If not, then no matter what you do, you'll struggle."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "Not settling for where you are, and pushing yourself to learn and experience new things."
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "Humor? Not so much. I've seen humor used in situations where you'd think the individual would be smart enough not to use it. But perhaps when one is intelligent, humor is better used. I wouldn't know about creativeness and it's link."

Participating Soquili: Augustine

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? -sucks in a breath- "I think that most would expect this, yes. It's a heavy expectation to those with intelligent family."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "Definitely studying and learning what you can from those around you. Or at least it's a way to try. Not sure it works."
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? -nods a few times- "You can have intelligence and fail at being creative or funny. However, I don't think you can be creative or witty, without intelligence."

Participating Soquili: Ziggy

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "Yes and no. I've seen smart folks with smart parents, but I've seen smart folks with dumb parents too." -snorts-
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "Taking care of yourself, mentally and physically."
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "Yes. Gosh I hope there's a link between humor and intelligence, otherwise I'm doomed." -cackles-

Participating Soquili: Oker

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? -pushes his lips out- "Perhaps. I wouldn't know."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "A fine glass of wine. In fact, the more you drink, the smarter you'll feel." -chuckles-
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "Absolutely." -gives a short answer, but doesn't explain why-

Lunadriel

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:47 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? Haha! Well. If it was, I owe ALL of my intelligence to my father, and I barely even know the guy. My mom is, shall we say, dumb.
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? Creativity! Independence! Street smarts! All of the things that TRULY matter.
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? I think my answer to the last question answers this one too, doesnit? Schweet! A twoffer! Yes; all of the brilliant minds of our world are creative. Boring Soqs are dumb.

Participating Soquili: Blessita

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? Why would you ask me this? How should I know? My Papa says intelligence gets you no where.
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? Umm knowing things? I guess? How do you...build intelligence?
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? So like funny Soqs are smart? Ooooooh! That makes sense!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:26 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "Have you seen Yakone? Comes from a dumb family, but pretty smart."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "It's about faking it until you make it."
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "As long as you're able to survive, that's all that matters."

---

Participating Soquili: Volaille

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "I don't think so."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "It's about practice and educating yourself."
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "I would say so."

---

Participating Soquili: Pnevyma Kolokytha

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "No, but genetics does play a factor"
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "Patience and error"
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "Believe so!"

---

Participating Soquili: Olor

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "Olor think smart."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "Olor think smart from ask questions"
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "Olor know smart, creative, funny important. Must be smart and creative to funny. Must smart and funny to create. Must funny and create to smart. Olor smart."

---

Participating Soquili: Loddigesia

1.) Do you think intelligence is based on genetics? "Yes."
2.) What do you think builds intelligence? "You either have it, or you don't"
3.) Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour? "To survive and protect your family, you need to understand things and have alternatives to survive situations. So yes"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:11 pm
Participating Soquili: Meissa Angelus
Link to Teepee: Boop

1.) Meissa's quick tips on stamina Pissing off a Skinwalker is a great way to work on your stamina.
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever? Make someone else miserable. Misery loves company, right?
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen? I can't trust anyone but myself in this world. So why would I listen to some stranger telling me something?

1.) Amdusias’s quick tips on stamina Want to work on your stamina? I can help with that~
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever? Bloodshed always makes me feel better.
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen? The hell is a tank?

1.) Sarathiel's quick tips on stamina You just gotta do some laps every day. Find something, like the parameter of a meadow, and you'll be outrunning Skinwalkers with the best of them!
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever? I just shoulder it. If an Angeni of Protection can't help himself, who can?
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen? Not likely. I know my limits better than anyone else.

1.) Luisella’s quick tips on stamina I....I don't really have any. I don't....Work out or anything, I'm kinda weak. You shouldn't be asking me of all equines.
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever? I prefer to hide away and deal with it by myself. That's what I've always done.
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen? I-I guess? But why would someone talk to me in the first place...?

1.) Ni'awtu’s quick tips on stamina Practice makes perfect. Just try things that work for you. And always eat right.
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever? I should find someone to talk to, if something is bothering me for so long. Though opening up can be a difficult thing for me to do.
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen? Yes! I need to keep my personal stores stocked up as full as I can.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:42 pm

1.) Blessita’s quick tips on stamina
An extra hour of sleep every 2 days gives your body that extra juice!! Just trust me.
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever? That's a good question. Time heals everything, I am still hurting from the loss of my family but I am getting better...
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen?
Yes. I get sad a lot....sleep is good for that.

Participating Soquili: Happiness

1.) Happiness’s quick tips on stamina
Youthfulness, of course! You're only as old as you let your body feel. Don't ever lose sight of joyful youth.
2.) When you're going through something difficult how do you handle it when it seems to go on forever?
Knowing my family will be better for it.
3.) If someone points out your tank is low, do you listen?
Well by jolly, no one has ever said that to me before, and no I would not!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:37 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn
Link to Teepee: link

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? "It means being able to rely upon those around you. A shoulder to lean on when you need help."
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? The crimson stallion gazes off into the distance for a long moment. "I don't know."
3.) What are your goals in life? He tosses his head. "I've met my goals I think. I'm happy to just continue living here."
4.) Why are you applying for this position? "This fit me perfectly."
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? "I have the perfect team already. I mate Charnette, our children, and the children of our friends who are buried within this very cemetary. What more could a stallion ask for?"
6.) Do you have any questions? He shakes his head. "No."

Participating Soquili: Hipelagan

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? The black mare looks at you with a funny expression on her face. "Teamwork? There's not much teamwork in a race usually. Unless it's a team race I suppose." She pauses and looks thoughtful. "Well in that case it means working together to win the race."
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? "Still flying high and fast!"
3.) What are your goals in life? "To go wherever I can go, do whatever I can."
4.) Why are you applying for this position? "If you need someone who's fast, then I'm your mare."
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? "Not if they are slow. They'll only hold me back."
6.) Do you have any questions? "Do you need long fast flights? Those are my favorites. Or short fast flights? I can get those done zippy."

Participating Soquili: Koralo

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? The little seathi gives a snort that blows bubbles from his nostrils. "Don't be ridiculous. There's no teamwork with a garden."
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? "Tending my garden of course. It'll hopefully be bigger provided there's no disasters that hit us. Water tempuratures are rising you know."
3.) What are your goals in life? "To stay here and tend my garden. It's only you crazies who need something more."
4.) Why are you applying for this position? "Position? Idiot, I'm not applying for any position. Is this why you're bothering me?!"
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? "Absolutely not. I won't allow you fumble hooves in among my prescious corals."
6.) Do you have any questions? "Yes. Why haven't you left yet?!"

Participating Soquili: Narakray

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? "It's it where a whole bunch of little things come together to do something big?"
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? "Who knows! I'm not going to worry about it."
3.) What are your goals in life? "Just living life."
4.) Why are you applying for this position? "Ooops sorry? Wrong place. Hahahaha."
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? "I guess it depends upon the team."
6.) Do you have any questions? "Nope, cya."

Participating Soquili: Charnette

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? "Someone might be telling the joke, but someone else has to take the fall!"
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? "Beside my mate of course. I couldn't imagine life anywhere without him."
3.) What are your goals in life? "To prank as many ponies as I can!"
4.) Why are you applying for this position? "Everyone needs a good laugh. Even if they don't want to admit it."
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? "If they can put up with my silly ways."
6.) Do you have any questions? "Do you have any whoopie cushins?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm

1.) What does teamwork mean to you?
Teamwork means that we work together, as a team! Duh! It's in the word, silly!! No one works alone when they're a part of a team.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Ummmmmm maybe as a momma again? I don't know, depends on what Clyde wants I'spose.
3.) What are your goals in life?
To...live! My family is dead or gone and I'm with a new love now, so I want to be happy again!
4.) Why are you applying for this position?
What position? Sitting? Standing? I like laying!
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team?
Yes! I like others.
6.) Do you have any questions?
Where do BABIES come from? I'm joking, I know!

Participating Soquili: Happiness

Teamwork makes the dreamwork, isn't that what they say? Anything can be achieved if you have a partner!
With my love, happy.
To see my grandchildren grow up and be happy and find love (or not, should they choose that) in whatever shape or form they want!
I want to be able to help you with whatever you need, so what position are we talking?
I should hope so! I'm very independent, this is true, but I do not argue with others, and I will be a great teammate if need be.
Do you like the color purple? It's such a pretty color! It's my brother and I's favorite, although we don't really see many purple flowers where he lives. I keep trying to get him to come see the flowers near my den, but he's so busy with his life and well, I can't blame him....

Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

Nothing, unless it involves Ushin.
Fat & satisfied with the life I've given myself and George. AHAHA I kid.
To protect the world from devastation, to unite all people within our - wait, that's not it...
Because it's a fascinating position! A warrior in training? Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Tell me more!
Nope! Unless it's with Ushin, I am a one-track pony!
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:43 pm
Link to Teepee: Here

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? What it does to most, I would imagine? Working together to achieve a goal.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Hopefully with a family to liven up where I live with my mate!
3.) What are your goals in life? Ah, I'm not very ambitious. I just want to perfect my craft and help others.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? I....Wasn't aware I was applying for anything? I'm sorry, this was a waste of both our times.
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? I'm not sure. I'm used to working independently. I think I'd forget the others are there.
6.) Do you have any questions? Why am I doing these questions?

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? Others in the way. Or potentially dinner.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? With that damned Angeni dead at my feet!
3.) What are your goals in life? To destroy all Angeni.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? I'm not applying for s**t!
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? I work with no one.
6.) Do you have any questions? Tch.

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? More to look out for. It's much easier to work on my own and watch my own back.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Still doing what I'm doing now.
3.) What are your goals in life? To protect other Soquili by charming every Skinwalker I can.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? Ah....No. No, thank you.
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? No. I like to work alone.
6.) Do you have any questions? Not really. I have more work to do.

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? Crowds! ....Crowds make me nervous....
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I....I don't know? I hope somewhere good, but that doesn't seem likely.
3.) What are your goals in life? I...Don't really have any.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? Huh?!
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? No...Absolutely not! What could I contribute to a group?
6.) Do you have any questions? C-Can I go now?

Participating Soquili: Aiolos

1.) What does teamwork mean to you? I'm not really sure anymore. I've never had to work with others, I was raised to be the leader of the Putti, not to work together with others.
2.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I really have no idea. I'm just kind of...Going with the flow at this point, since all the herds split up. Haven't seen another Putti since.
3.) What are your goals in life? I have none.
4.) Why are you applying for this position? What position? The only position I am qualified for is herd leader.
5.) Do you think you'll fit in well with a team? Probably not. I'm very set in my ways and have been on my own too long.
6.) Do you have any questions? No.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces