Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi dodged Red's attacks with ease, meanwhile she swung her keyblade at her as well. However, Red had been dodging her attacks as well, "Hm, seems you've improved your combat skills. Impressive." she said as she continued swinging her keyblade at Red.
"Hehe, that's really nice of you to say! I've been training with my best friend." she said as she dodged Tsuyoi's attacks. She then shot fireballs at Tsuyoi while dodging.
"Whoa!" she swung her keyblade at the incoming fireballs, dispersing them. She chuckled, "That's a new one.." she said as she charged at Red again.
Fang stopped as Erin stood in his way. He growled at him, letting out a howl before charging at Erin with his claws ready to maul.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin jumped up and dodged the barreling shadow. His sword became a flurry of stabs and slashes but it wasn't an attack. It was a defensive shield of attacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Fang blocked Erin's onslaught attack with his arms. He growled as he sunk into the ground as a shadow again. The shadow broke in two as Fang and a clone of him came out of the shadow. He and his clone grinned at Erin as they both charged at him.
Tsuyoi looked towards Erin as he was now up against two targets. She gritted her teeth and summoned her revolver, shooting at one of the Fangs. She hit the clone unfortunately, but at least it dispersed as it was shot.
"Ah ah, don't take your eye off your target." Red said as she shot a bigger fireball at Tsuyoi.
"Tch!" she quickly swung her keyblade at the fireball, but instead of dispersing, it explodes, sending Tsuyoi flying back and into the ground, "Gah!"
Red giggles at Tsuyoi as she lied on the ground, "That was also a new attack. Since you keep swiping my poor fireballs away, I was taught how to make them explode upon impact." she said, holding her hands behind her.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Erin jumped and ice grew beneath him, advancing upward below him. The shadow charged him still and attacked. The ice pillar below him started an attack. Stilettos of ice plunged outward as the shadow passed, in hopes of nicking him.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Fang had crashed through the ice pillar as he was charging, falling to the ground. He had been impaled with some stilettos of ice, and since they were ice, they had frozen themselves stuck into Fang. He was unable to pull them out. He lied on the ground, whimpering in pain. He let out a weak howl, as if crying for help.
Hearing Fang's howl, Red looked towards him as he lay on the ground, "No! Fang!"
Taking this chance, Tsuyoi quickly got up and charged at Red, sweeping her keyblade at Red's legs to knock her down. She then held Red down, "Ah ah...don't take your eye off of your target.." she said as Red did earlier.
Red squirmed around, screaming, "No! Let me go! Let me go right now!" she started to cry.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

He sat on his heels on top of the ice pillar and watched on. His ice blue eyes stared at the red hooded girl, letting her know he was there.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:36 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi continued to hold Red down, no matter how much she squirmed, "Pathetic...you weaken as soon as your little pet gets hurt." she leaned down to speak into Red's ear, "Maybe we should just get rid of him so you don't have any distractions."
Red started to cry more, "No! Don't you dare! Please! I won't forgive you!"
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "...you're lucky I'm not as cruel as my father." she said, holding Red by her arm, "Come on, go get your mutt and then we'll figure out what to do with you." she said as she walked Red over to Fang.
Red looked down at Fang and crouched down while still being held by Tsuyoi. She smiled at him, petting his head, "It's all right boy...just rest for now." she said as Fang was absorbed back into Red's shadow.
As Red brought Fang back into her shadow, Tsuyoi looked up at Erin, nodding, "Sorry for the sudden delay...lets continue to the Infirmary shall we?"

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

The ice pillar receded and Erin set foot back on the ground. He nodded and followed her suitly. "My apologies... about the injuring of the, er... what was that thing?"

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm
[ooc: Guess we'll just have to leave it here for now until everyone replies in the infirmary. Well, it's up to you]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"My puppy..." Red had responded, "...my sweet...little puppy." she said with a saddened smile as she stared down at her shadow.
Tsuyoi looked at Red, then at Erin. She shrugged, continuing to keep Red close and guiding Erin to the infirmary.[exits]

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

[Exit]

(OOC: Aye)
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 pm
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana found herself in the grand hall after exploring the school for awhile. She looked around, and was amazed at how big the school was, "Wow...I think it'd take a day to explore the whole school canvas..." She had her head on for now as to not startle anyone, and she hoped that her head would actually stay on this time.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:32 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi continued to pull Red along as they came from the infirmary, "All right, come on, you gotta actually move your legs." Tsuyoi was actually dragging Red along.
Red let Tsuyoi drag her, leaving her heels against the ground with a pout on her face, "No...I refuse." she said, shaking her head.
While dragging Red along, she accidentally bumped into someone. Looking behind her, it was a girl who seemed new, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." she said, quickly glancing over at Red.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:08 am
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana had felt someone bump into her from behind. She turned around, seeing a cowgirl and a red hooded girl, "A-Ah, no, it's okay." she said. She hadn't noticed however that her head had fallen off from being bumped into from behind. Her body had caught her head instinctively, and now held her head in its arms.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene skipped along beside Jaecen, her small hand in his. Jaecen smiled lightly and looked around. They walked down the stairs and into the Grand Hall. Ene started to skip on the stairs. "Ene, don't-"
She slipped and fell down one or two stairs before being saved by Jaecen. He sighed in relief. "You've really gotta watch where and how you're walking."
"Sorry, Papa..." She apologized.
Jaecen had yet to realize anyone else was there. The familiar ring of Ene's voice might have caught Tsuyoi's attention.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:06 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi wasn't surprised when the girl's head had fallen off and into her body's arms, "Ahh, a dullahan huh? Haven't seen one of your kind in awhile, especially a friendly one." she said, placing her free hand on her hip. She had met dullahans before, but she had to beat them up to stop them from trying to cut her head off.
Red on the other hand freaked out when the girl's head fell off, "Wha-...ah...h-her head..." was all she could make out as she hid behind Tsuyoi, shivering.
Overhearing a voice, she looked where it came from, seeing Jaecen and his daughter, "Oh, so you finally woke up huh? I'm guessing the spell was a success then?"

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items