Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:00 am
User Image

"Sounds tough. I gotta stick around here incase bro comes back." Kalen said shaking his head.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((*gives a innocent whistle* Eric's got a lot of pent up rage and he has a colorful vocab...so I changed it to Japanese to not get in trouble))
User ImageUser Image

Eric walked in silently. He had a tray and a basket with him. He started to load the basket up with sushi and such Japanese eats.

Rose came out of a secret room that adjoined with the cafeteria. She closed the door before anyone else saw the secret passage. She saw Eric's face
"Hey Eric. I know that face, what's wrong?"

Eric turned to look at Rose.
"I saw one of the húndàn that brought hell to my timeline. Right now, I can't touch him, but when he shows his ugly head for what he truly is, im gonna rip him to pieces."

Rose pulled out a bar of soap and pushed it in Eric's mouth
"You know better than to say that word. "

Eric spat it out right in Rose's face. He sighed. "sorry, your right. I just...." he sighed and pushed Rose out of his way so he could grab desert. He was grabbing four of everything.
"Wǒ bùnéng rěnshòu zàicì shīqù língzi. Wǒ yǐjīng shīqùle tài duō."

"English please."

Eric sighed and looked to Rose.
"I can't bear to lose Reiko again. I've lost too many. She's the last part of my sanity. I mean, X told me that Kalena has a brother and I look like him! How much is she going to hide from me!" Eric looked like he was fighting his emotions, however he wanted to cry.

"its ok, Eric. That's why your here, to save her and everyone." Rose said trying to calm Eric down.

"if it were only that simple." He sighed  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

"Speak of the devil. Rose!" Kalen said calling her over to there table.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:34 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi looked in the direction of Rose and Eric, her ears twitch, "Well..that's convenient."
Wakai looked as well, and then leaned in towards Shinochi to whisper, "Is that her? Rose?"
She nodded, folding her arms, "Yup.." she then looked at Wakai, "Looks like you got lucky, now you don't need to search the whole world for her." she said metaphorically.

[ooc:]

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light opened the door and looked around, leading Tsuyoi by the hand "I'll pay, if you don't mind."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked beside Light, and rubbed her head, "That's sweet of you." she then looked at Light, and smiled, "It's all right, I can pay for myself."
Shinochi's ears perked up, looking in the direction of Tsuyoi and Light. She smirked and looked at Wakai, "Hey, take my spot for a bit will ya? I''ll be right back." She then stood up and started to make her way to Tsuyoi and Light.
Confused, Wakai just simply did as she was told, taking Shinochi's seat.
She waved at Tsuyoi and Light upon approach, "Hey~, it's rare to see you two toge-" she then spotted their hands holding each other. "Aha~, so you two finally sealed the deal huh?"
Tsuyoi blushed, looking away, "Yeah...you've been telling me to..make a move...so I finally did."
She put her hands on her hips, "Hmm~?" she stared at Tsuyoi with a smile, then looked at Light, her ears twitch, "Did she give you a good smooch?" she sent to Light's thoughts.

[OOC:]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

A bit embarrassed, Light looked away, picking an imaginary hair on his chin. He shook his head to bring himself back and spoke to Tsuyoi. "It was mostly my sister talking that did it. It was a bit embarrassing..." Getting a glare from Tsuyoi, he closed his eyes and finished. "But I'm glad it happened. I never would've been able to admit it flat out, ya know?"

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't say anything, instead she just held Light's hand closer, looking away and blushing.
Shinochi nodded while folding her arms, as if she were understanding something, "Mhm, I see I see. Well, honestly, I'm glad you two finally hooked up. I was starting to get tired of you two just eyeing each other all the time."
"I-I don't always-!" Tsuyoi then stopped herself from finishing that sentence, and looked down, her face turning even more red, quickly glancing at Light before looking back at the ground.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He did the same, glancing at Tsuyoi, then away. "Ah, right! I should probably get something for us to eat. Is there anything specific, Tsuyoi?"

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:20 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image

Rose heard Kalen and smiled.
"S'cuse me Eric." she said as she left Eric's side and walked to Kalen and hugged him
"Hey, I couldn't find Sophia anywhere. I hate to say it but I think she ran off. In all the time ive known her, she's never run off before. "

Eric sighed watching Rose go to Kalen. He saw Light with Tsuyoi, holding hands. He looked down and continued to gather food in his basket grabbing some fresh fruit as well. He paid for the food and exited the room, deciding to look for Minako.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image

"Sophia left the academy. Shido went after her....and apparently Diz wants to see you....right?" Kalen said as he looked from Rose to Wakai directing the question to her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi cupped her chin, and thought about it for a bit, "Hmm.." she then shrugged, "Just get me some kind of sandwich or something. I feel like eating something simple."
Shinochi chuckled, "Ohh, you two are already doing things for each other huh?"
She shook her head at Shinochi, "Shut up you..."

Wakai looked at Kalen and nodded, looking at Rose, "Yes, that's right. He wishes to see you as soon as possible.." she wasn't sure if he wanted to see her really soon or not. "Maybe it has something to do with the newly discovered worlds." she tilted her head, "You know..because of the 4 horsemen appearing and all that."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"aww man." Rose sighed and rubbed her eyes. She looked tired.
"I guess people like me are expected to turn into insomniacs like DIZ and Dk's boyfriend." she said rubbing her face.

"well...alright, i'll go to get it over with."
Rose started to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Right. I'll, uh, be back." He started to walk off but remembered his hand was still in hers. He looked down at their hands and blushed a little. "Uh, we should probably let go of each other's hand."

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:16 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"O-Oh, right." she let go of Light's hand, and rubbed the back of her head, looking away, "S-Sorry.." She then looked back at Light, her face was still a little blushed.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games