Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:00 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: Neon Lights
With: The Paradox bartender
Voice: English with a Northern Irish Accent
Status: Talking to the bartender, trying to find out what they are ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Small Hidden Dagger
OH: Small Hidden Dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

It was interesting to see how quickly this man seemed to be able to switch activities. Going from pouring drinks to tending the bar but to be back just moments after Darragh spoke to them again. Definitely not your usual undead, or dead who knew. The feline listened as the man replied and grinned a bit. Naturally he assumed the latter and shrugged a bit with a small smile. "I really only need the one. And it was a very good choice at that." he replied without implying much. Well the sexual part Darragh often used during the feeding, if not pressed for time, had been absolutely great at least. Though for a moment Darragh was surprised with the next comment as he raised an eyebrow for a moment but then shook his head. "Maybe so. But if they have the guts to ask why, I have no qualms about telling them I'm a nekomata. If my appearance doesn't tell them as much." he spoke.

It was half true, his life had started as a nekomata, but then Darragh hardly knew this man enough to tell the full truth which was someting he took great lengths for to keep secret. People tended to get edgy when they knew a vampire was in their midst. And that would complicate things for his feeding. The feline really didn't want to resort to murder for his blood. For now that was important until he could be certain that he could permanently buy through Solomon. When the bartender started to put a mix together, the demon watched curiously at the ingredients. Not that he would be able to copy them. Darragh didn't recall any drinks he came passed that were made up of those parts and he soon learned why. "Pity, it looks interesting." he admitted.

Though he wasn't one to linger on something out of his reach. "You would be surpised at how much such things interest me. Up until somewhat recently I couldn't really spread out to learn about the small things." he revealed. I could be taken in numerous ways after all. One could even say he was tending to a 'family member'. Perhaps one day he would find someone capable to handle the full truth that was Darragh, but the feline was cautious. With their next speech, Darragh could almost have been fooled the other was a zombie if he hadn't already dismissed that possibility. "You're fine. One could counter I have been to anti-social beyond my trips here. It's kind of refreshing to speak with someone that can handle the more straightforward conversation." Darragh replied and smiled a bit. Many he met in the beginning seemed more prude, so the hunter had adjusted. It was nice not having to need to be other than himself. Perhaps he should start looking further than just his hunting needs. Though the requirements of being his friend were rather high, to not even mention the feline's own incapability to really look beyond usefulness. "What do you generally occupy yourself with? Beyond Neon Lights that is." he asked curiouly, eager to learn more about the bartender. Though perhaps it had been easier had he first inquired to their name. But now he already asked about their, well hobbies perhaps? So that ship had sailed for now.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $4000

ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

-

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:32 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

There was a slight twitch in his lips which could be read as a smile, ”it isn’t my own design, you could probably find someplace that sells these. It’s called an Aunt Roberta, supposedly after the person who created and peddled it. Would make you one, but I don’t need my boss breathing down my neck.” That would be a pain for sure, plus he really didn’t want to have to go looking for another job. This one paid the bills well enough, and he was even able to put a bit of it away into an account for Emi. It would go to her once she moved out on her own, or if he was permanently destroyed, whichever came first. Having a will, advanced directive, and last testament whilst undead was probably a strange move, but he wanted to make sure, more than anything else, that his baby would be ok in the event that he was destroyed. That’s how he preferred to think about it, not because he thought it likely he would end up permanently dead soon, but because the alternative was too soul-wrenching for him to even consider. But no need to dwell on that now, he had a customer engaging with him, and it would not serve at all to be distracted. ”Random bartender chat works with you. That’s a good thing to know. Pretty sure it is against the bartender code to carry on a serious conversation about anything besides alcohol and your problems.” Not that he necessarily knew if the cat had any problems, but as a bartender, Isa was the open ear that anyone could speak into if they so desired. All Isa could say back were little anecdotes or questions that would lead the guest to choose whatever option they were already leaning towards.

”Be more social if you want or don’t. No sense fixing what isn’t broken.” And there you go, one old adage applied to a situation that had been presented: classic bartender dialogue. Though in this case, he meant it a bit more than usual; he really didn’t see a reason to change how social a person was if they didn’t feel like changing. Isa could be social when he wanted to be or he could be a complete loner, but the main thing was that he chose how he wanted to be in the moment and didn’t let other people dictate (well, except he was usually a bit social at the bar, but he needed to be to fit the part, and he did want to fit the part). Being asked what he was into wasn’t the most unusual question, but he considered smalltalk like that to typically be the warning flag of someone trying to pick him up, and he hadn’t entirely gotten that vibe from this guy. He shrugged, ”nothing exciting really. Play guitar, chase tail, occasionally commit small acts of vandalism, and I give the occasional tattoo…guess all pretty normal stuff.” He didn’t bother with explaining the vandalism, though it really was more along the lines of graffiti than anything serious. He also made sure not to mention Emi. Around open, friendly people he would mention her, but the nekomata in front of him didn’t exactly qualify as one of those sorts. ”And you? That is, if you want to answer your own question.” And if he didn’t? Isa truly could not have cared less.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Cat-boy I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yes Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:33 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: The handsome paradox
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230HP
Wallet: $1992
User Image

The feline watched the man as they spoke and listened, his ears moving a bit towards the front as he did. It sounded interesting, he would need to remember that name. "Aunt Roberta huh? I'll keep an eye out." he said, considering that maybe he could order it at Nightshade before he took another big sip of his drink. At least he no longer tasted that foul blood anymore. Darragh didn't look away from the bartender for long though. In all his years with his Liege he hadn't forgotten about those basic proprieties. A slight grin played over his lips, slightly revealing his canines when the man spoke of alcohol and problems. If anyone had problems around Darragh it would be his victims, if they remembered he fed from them. "No problems on my side." he ensured the other.

Still if all they were allowed to talk about was alcohol and problems, that kind of limited the possibilities. And also Darragh's capability to really ask anything substantial that might lead him to an answer about what the man was. He merely nodded at the anecdote. Not that he was in a hurry, the feline actually quite enjoyed the small mystery. Still it would seem they didn't take it to narrow with the bartender code and it elicited a smile from the demon. This was good. After he asked his question he waited for the answer and he wasn't disappointed, it even made him laugh a bit when they mentioned chase tail and vandalism. Though it didn't really help him further. This time Darragh was prepared for the next question as he had already expected they might ask him in return.

Not that he really did much interesting stuff. "I hike around regularly through Soleil, I have tried my hand at these games humans seem to like and well they can be entertaining for a while, I like to read and music though I don't make it myself. Chase tail as you put it, visit here." he said the latter with a grin. It would seem they both had the same goals in mind when they were around here. Unless the man meant elsewhere. He was wise not to mention his more...nightly activities or what he did with people he picked up here. Besides they were often back some nights after, once the slight fatigue faded. "How often could one find you in places as this?" he asked, not even hiding his curiosity for that specific topic. It could perhaps be seen as showing interest in a more adventurous way.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:35 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Listening to his interests they were actually kind of...boring. Or at least there was nothing listed that would have caused him to pause and ponder. Really the guy could have been any age any species and still had that list. Oh well, it wasn't his duty to judge and it wasn't like he had a stake in this whatsoever. "Guess we have something in common then." Wasn't much, but it wasn't nothing either. There was a follow up question, this one definitely more pointed and personal, not insulting or anything, just he was starting to get the feeling this wasn't necessarily a casual chat. "Considering that I work here, fairly often. But it sounds like you are asking for when I'm not working. That's rare, actually, got other things to do during my time off. If you're looking for an extended chat, you could always wait until my shift ends. And you? You frequent only this place, or are you more of a partier?" No judgement anyway, but it could be a sign of interest in an individual if the cat only ever really showed up here. For a moment he questioned whether one night stands would count as cheating, but Val had stated they weren't exclusive, she was just interested in him. Open was probably better anyway, time was limited and there was nothing of interest to him in death, so he had to "enjoy" stuff while he was still among the living.

Glancing down, he noticed that D's glass was just about empty and of course his own was long gone. An unfortunate side of not feeling the affects of alcohol: he had a tendency to down them in no time flat if he wasn't paying attention. Worse, his taste buds were mostly nonfunctional, so he could down cheap crap just as well as the good stuff. Speaking of, so he didn't end up giving his pay check back to the place, he would probably need to switch back to the cheap stuff if he planned to keep on drinking. "You want another one?" Glancing around, the place was deader than he was, a couple staff walking around, few customers close to the dance floor...basically nothing going on. "Ach, hell, you want an Aunt Roberta? Couple extra books for my trouble, and I'll make you up one. Pretty sure I can trust you not to squeal on me, right?" If the cat was really as interested in the drink as he had seemed, then Isa was sure he would keep quiet if that meant getting one; and if kitty had found a particularly attractive tattooed mouse, then he would definitely keep his trap shut.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Cat-boy I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:35 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: The Paradox Bartender
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP
Wallet: $1992
User Image

Darragh could but agree with them saying they had some in common. They did, albeit only two things. Not that it mattered much to the feline. He was still playing his little guessing game. He hadn't really expected an answer to his latter question, truth be told, but the man surprised him by humoring him and giving their reply. It definitely explained why he saw them more often in Neon Lights than anywhere else. He was surprised more so when the other commented about his shift and Darragh tilted his head ever so slightly. They really were sharp he considered as one of his ears gave a slight flick. Perhaps a more direct approach wouldn't be so odd after all. Still he was prepared for more questions and surely they came. "Hm, you don't miss a beat do you?" the male asked which might be kind of ironic considering he knew already the man didn't have a heartbeat. "I wouldn't mind an extended chat with you." he said and smiled a bit.

"To answer your question. I come here a lot, but it is not my only place I frequent. There is another in Soleil where I do my 'hunting'." he replied. This would be the second time that the feline would mention the club to a person. He knew all to well that it technically wasn't allowed, but he wasn't worried since he didn't call it by name or anything. Of course his comment about hunting could be taken any which way but then the demon already knew that this man was aware of what he went to do with those he picked up here. At least, part of it. "This place is much better for it though. I've never been disappointed." the feline said as he grinned a bit at the bartender before him. The feline took another big sip from his drink before placing it down on the bar while he kept his focus on the male before him. Perhaps asking around like this might get a bit tedious, but before he could say something else, the other male asked about his drink and even offered to make an Aunt Roberta for him.

The vampire chuckled a bit and smiled. "For an Aunt Roberta you can get double the price and me along with it if you wanted to." Darragh said, not really being serious at the moment though he wouldn't say no. Mostly he meant to say he was really curious to the drink and it was interesting to him that the man was willing to play around the rules a bit for him. It was a welcome distraction too as it became a bit more difficult to tip toe around his ulterior motive for the people he picked up here. There was already one extra person in Soleil that knew about his real secret, thanks to Solomon blabbing, and that was already one to many. The feline had even considered tailing this Erik just in case to see if they kept their mouth shut on their own accord. Perhaps he could check up on that later tonight. Putting that aside for now Darragh smirked a bit and nodded. "I have nothing to gain from bringing trouble to your doorstep. I'll stay silent." he said. Usually he would ask for something in return but since the guy was already offering him the drink Darragh would count that as payment enough. Besides it benefited him too if he wouldn't speak to anyone about it.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:37 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

Hearing it described as an extended chat really didn't answer any questions for Isa, but at least it meant he had correctly picked up on the cat's interest in him. As for the frequency of the redhead's visits, the accent on "hunting" gave him slight pause, but the man had never really caused any trouble, so he couldn't say he particularly cared at the moment. Long as no harm came to the women he wished to sample, or, more importantly, to his baby girl, then even if this guy was a serial killer, it didn't really matter to him. "Huh, thought this would be the only bar your style. Unless you mean Nightshade. I suppose you could get an interesting catch there." He had heard somewhere that it was like Fight Club: no one talks about it. Perhaps there was a penalty for uttering its name, but if it was banishment, he didn't care, or if it was some form of torture or death, it really wouldn't effect him either. Nah, he didn't really see a purpose in that idiotic rule. "I've been there before. It's ok, but not exactly my style." It would seem Catboy shared his opinion at least to an extent, as he did say this place was better for hunting than the other place (probably Nightshade) that he went. That was...not surprising at all. If you wanted half-decent looking guys, it was better to go to a freaking dance hall/bar than a place where people knocked in other people's teeth just for a little cash. "We do have a fairly attractive client base, don't we? Even better, they are mostly fit, crazy, and full of energy. Not a bad scene for predators like us, I suppose." Sure he didn't actually know the whole vampire part, but he had seen Catman at work, and he definitely had a predatory aspect to him. Moreso he had openly called him a predator just to see what sort of reaction he would get. And hopefully he avoided at least a little recoil by including himself in the category.

Regarding the price of that drink... "deal. Back door sort of deal if we go back to my place." Not that he necessarily expected anything too risqué, but wasn't it supposed to be better to lay out information first before things happened? He thought he had heard that somewhere. Waiting until he heard the go ahead, aka the promise not to squeal, he kept an eye on this customer. He was a strange one alright, but nothing too radical he supposed. Once the go ahead was given, he started working on another Aunt Roberta, once again avoiding all the showy moves in favor of getting s**t done right and promptly. He set the drink down before the customer, then added almost as if an afterthought, course, if you take me there goes your hunting for the evening. That's not too much of a problem, is it?" He didn't know what exactly the man was after, but given he had never been the target before, he doubted he fit the bill. One could almost argue he was the target this time, but it felt different, not really predatory to be frank. Then again, why should he worry, long as his baby girl was safe, there wasn't really anything that a person could do to him, not anything that mattered, that is. He could still be killed and all, but he would come back so not much harm in that.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Catman I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:37 am

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: The Paradox bartender
Voice: English with a Northern Irish Accent
Status: Talking to the bartender, trying to find out what they are ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

Darragh showed some surprise when the other mentioned Nightshade by name. Though of course he himself had not really been specific on the rule of not saying the name, he had led a feisty lamb into the lair just the other day. Truly it would seem he wasn't the only one that didn't take it to narrow when it came to rules. The feline chuckled a bit and shrugged. "Aye, Nightshade. I go there when I feel like watching people beat each other up. Great place to see some pain flow, not very good to find handsome prey." Darragh agreed and grinned a bit. On that he would ever remain the same as he had been even before the turn. Pain had never been a deterrent, if anything it was more an invite. He nodded when the man mentioned the people coming to Neon Lights. Perhaps Darragh had a little flicker of reaction when he was called a predator but it wasn't necessarily bad. "Not just the clients." he added. He should come to this place early more often. The bartender did not disappoint even with this longer conversation than usual.

Of course he got nowhere closer to his answer what they were. Their scent was distinctive and they lacked blood and a heartbeat, that was all Darragh had learned. Not that the scent bothered him. But he was nowhere closer than that. Still he had to admit he enjoyed that just as well. Once he replied to their offer about the aunt Roberta though he hadn't actually expected the other to go along with it. Yet much to his surprise they reacted positively to what was initially a jest. Now that it was accepted though, Darragh wouldn't change it. Of course he would have to be careful not to bite them as a habit since there wouldn't really be anything to take. "Heh, backdoor huh? No problem." he said, looking forward to this. The feline had no regrets about it, the man was pleasing to the eye. If it had to be kept secret that didn't bother him either, after all Darragh wasn't looking to settle right now. "Then we have an agreement." he spoke and watched as they went to work on the drink.

Darragh smiled a bit when he was given the drink and he looked back at the man as they spoke. It sounded like he would be in for a treat. Of course he was experienced himself by now. "I am sure I can survive without a hunt for a night. Especially with such a generous offer. I'll be in good company." he replied. It was true he could go without blood for a night, two if he had to but he would be feeling the effects of that. With all that said, the feline picked up his glass and moved in a sort of toast before he took a big sip from the mix. It was actually quite potent at which the feline could imagine they didn't sell the stuff, it would probably be to much for a human. The feline smiled a bit. "Oooh, it has a certain kick to it. I can see why you like it." he commented. And of course as he had promised, he wouldn't speak a word about it. It was well worth the taste and the reward. It looked like he would be hanging around a bit longer than he anticipated, but he would wait until he could go home with this man once they were done.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $974

ABILITIES

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:16 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:43 am
User Image
You would think for living here for two years and also working here for two years, he would get used to how busy this club would be. Especially during the day! Luckily it didn't bother Alexis one bit. The tiny half djinn danced around to the music of Neon Lights. To think you could be a bartender, in a night club, during the day! Soleil truly was the place to be. The djinn moved behind the bar. Greeting his usual co-workers with bright smiles as usual. "I'm good~ You want your usual?" The djinn mused to one of the night club regulars. As he got the confirmation on the drink order, the djinn got to work. Dancing around the bar, moving around the other bartenders; with his hand held out, the ingredients for the drinks all floated towards him. "oooh no, haha. Nice try" Alexis joked along with one of his co workers. Waving his hand around as the other grabbed a napkin and a glass for the drink. The ingredients moved around, pouring and shaking themselves. The mixed liquid moving into the cup with a few ice cubes. "And there we gooo~ of course, enjoy" Alexis would respond to the man thanking him. Placing all the mixers back in their perspective spots.

As usual, Alexis was moving around the bar. Dancing and singing along to the music. Conversing with everyone and anyone. Fulfilling drink orders. Sporting a flowey white top, black leather like leggings and black heeled booties. A few gold bangles on his wrist,a gold necklace. His hair in the usual high ponytail. But the lower half of his body would shift into it's spectral smoke. Now levitating and floating around the club. A tray in hand full of various drinks that needed to go out. "No worries, it's hard t to find a seat when we're this busy. Enjoy and thank you~"
Alexis mused happily to someone he delivered their drink to who tipped him. The djinn levitated around the club some more. Obviously swaying and dancing around to the music as usual. The djinn truly came alive in settings like this. To even make sure he wouldn't drop any drinks, he would use his telekinesis to levitate the tray as he danced and swayed. Soon the tray full of drinks was delivered and he was making his way back to the bar.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to No one || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Casual day outside

It was a bright sunny day outside, which could mean a great day to step outside for most, but for the young porcupine- a name courtesy of his aquaintence Hana- it was as bad as it got. Not that he didn't appreciate the warmth of the sun on his skin from time to time, but with the delicate smooth skin he had, he burned easily if he stayed under it too long especially with no protection. It wasn't the best thing for a halfling like him, but he was trying to not let that make him spend the rest of the week chin deep in his bathtub with no interaction whatsoever. Besides, he could always spend his time outside with a fair view, maybe even meet new people? New acquaintenes.

As much as he would seem indifferent towards Hana on the outside, he couldn't deny that she was a surge of energy that reminded him of how old he was and how different people could be. Now he didn't like her per say, but she did manage to make him have a good time, getting on her nerves.

Dressed ripped back jeans and a baggy tshirt, he had his hair brushed back so his pierced ears were on display for a change, instantly dreading the fact he wore black until he got to his cab. He felt changes in the weather quite easily and he did indeed prefer the cold, as evident as it was.

The cool breeze of the AC hit his smooth skin, making him sigh in relief until he realized the many people that gathered in the club to beat off the heat. His face instantly reverted back to his typical resting position as he made his way past them, towards the bar. He was mostly not paying attention ahead, watching he drinks float around although he did manage to miss the petite bartender that caused all of this to happen and froze the moment he nearly knocked them over. "Ah! I'm sorry." he stated quickly, bowing lightly and took a step back. "I hope I didn't cause any inconvenience." he stated.

It didn't take long to realize the one tending to him would be the petite bartender whom he nearly knocked over, he raised a brow as he watched them work. What peculiar species was it? He lived most of his life in South Korea and finding rarities like this one wasn't common. He could assume they were a witch, but they didn't often give off this...smoke? It was rare to even find something he never came across. "What would you recommend on this hot day?" he asked, striking conversation as he learned that asking people personal things right away would be very... rude?

O.O.C. I hope this was decent ;w;

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 am
User Image
Alexis didn't even realize he was bumped into. It happens when you're in a club. The djinn moved around the bar and tables that lingered around the bar. Picking up dirty cups, throwing out the plastic cups into the recycling bin, all glass cups floated to the washing station. One of the other bartenders started to wash the glasses. The djinn moved around to the tables and bar again. A warm wet cloth floated over to his hand while another floated on it's own again. The two wiping down and cleaning any alcohol that might've spilled. Making the tables sticky and gross were no longer. The djinn smiled as he noticed someone walking to the bar. Especially noticing them as they spoke directly to him. The cloth in his hand floated away with the other floating cloth back to the washing station. Walking back to the bar, he used the dry towel to dry his hand. Alexis smiled warmly to the man then.

"Welcome!~" Was the first thing that mused out of Alexis' mouth. His smooth yet thick arabic accent had no issue radiating through the club chatter and music.The tiny djinn tilted his head as he heard the mans request. His ruby eyes studying the man up and down for a moment. Wearing all black? He surely had to work up a sweat getting here. Truly depending on where he lived but it was still sunny and hot out. "For starters, you look like you could use some water" The djinn mused as he raised his one hand then. An empty glass lifted and filled with some ice and a straw. A bottled water opened and filled the cup. A colster slide in front of him and the now filled glass of water and ice rested on the colster in front of him. "Not good to drink when dehydrated, but what would I suggest? Hmmm. It's hot. Sunny. You're wearing all black. I love the aesthetic for it matches my own. Hmmm" The djinn mused to the man smiling with a sense of humor. The djinn moved around the bar. His own actual hands grabbing certain things to make a drink for this man. The djinn moved back to him after a few moments. Placing down another colster and then an glass full of ice in it with a straw. In his other hand was a shaker that was covered in frost. Opening the shaker he began pouring the content into the glass. A pinky orange liquid fill the cup in between the spaces of the ice cubes. A slice of orange floating over and garnishing the cup. "This is a Ruby Relaxer. Tropical taste. Refreshing. With a mixture of voodka, rum, orange juice and pineapple juice. The most refreshing drink here. This one is on me. You really look like you could cool off a bit." Alexis mused sweetly to the man with a warm smile.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Curious || I'm speaking to The curious bartender || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Casual day outside

Saeyong couldn't help but notice the man's accent, he roughly recognized it but couldn't pin it down, the years might have been getting to him finally. He watched, his clothing might have given him the right impression but he couldn't be too sure. Especially since this creature was foreign to him though exotic and rare was what he liked to experience the most.

The individual had charm he may add, lips curling into a light smirk as he took a sip of the water he was handed. Tricks were nothing new to him, heck he had his own up his sleeves, the individual before him was what enticed him the most. "You seemed to be dressed quite appropriately for the weather. Must say, I love the touch with the bangles." he added, talking a lot more for his usual reserved and unapporachable self.

Once he was done with his drink, he set the glass aside, watching as the other made him a drink. It wasn't uncommon for him to not pay attention to who was making him a drink, you could never be too careful- as what people say, but he was still the bartender, there was nothing he would have against him or willing to do that was worth risking his job. "Sounds great but I am curious if this generosity is common for a lot of people here or is it just this face looking too worn out?" he asked, taking the glass and a sip followed. As he could tell, the bartender sure knew what to do.

O.O.C. I hope this was decent ;w;

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:00 pm
User Image
Alexis only smiled as the man accepted the drinks that were handed to him. The djinn tilted his head as the man complimented his outfit and bangles. The wrist that wore the bangles lifted and he shrugged his shoulders then. "These? Thank you. Well, with me living here for the past two years I had to quickly learn how to dress. It's like summer majority of the time here. But the fall and winter times are truly something to see" Alexis mused then. His eyes darting over as two new people joined the bar. He held a finger up to the man telling him to hold a moment. Alexis moved to the two people. Smiling to them as he got their drink orders. "Sit tight~" The djinn mused as he moved through out behind the bar again. The lower half of his body shifting to smoke again. Levitating higher to reach certain things to make the drinks. After a few moments of helping and cashing the two people out, Alexis moved back to the man he was previously talking to.

As he returned to his normal position, his lower half of his body became physical again. The heels of his boots clicking against the floor. His radiant smile returning to the man he previously served. "Well, the people of Soleil are extremely kind and welcoming. But I have yet to meet any others who's done what I just did." Alexis said with a soft laugh then. The djinn saw a few empty glasses and plastic cups on the tables behind the man he was speaking too. Using his telekenesis again, the cups all floated over to their perspective places. Glasses by the sink and plastics in the recycling. "I'm Alexis by the way. But please call me Alex or Lex. Are you new here?" Alexis spoke and then asked the man his name. The djinn smiled and thanked someone sweetly as groups came over and tipped him and the other bartenders.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:11 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Curious || I'm speaking to The curious bartender || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Casual day outside

The silver-haired man sat back, nodding to his observation about the weather in this place. He was right, but how would old habits die easily? And even though he did dress appropriately, his body just wasn't used to the heat all too much. He parted his lips to say something and then stopped half way when the other was yet to catch up to his work. He resumed finishing the drink he was given before the other would return.

"Quite a hard worker aren't we?" he stated, meaning it as a complement of course before he set the empty glass before him, tracing the mouth of the glass with his finger. "I can second that." the man responded to the other before he glanced back over at him, "Pleased to meet you Alex- although Alexis was just fine too- And no, I'm not. I have been here for some time already. I'm Saeyong." he stated before tilting his head curiously and decided to ask him. "If I may ask...you aren't human, right? I haven't quite come across anyone of your kind." he said, adding quickly. "You don't have to answer if that's something you're not good with disclosing, take it as just a curious admirer of your work." he smiled.

O.O.C.

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:53 am
User Image
"Hard work runs in my family~ It was bound to pass down to me. Especially since I'm the only child" Alexis laughed a bit to the compliment he was given by the man. The way the djinn was capable of multi-tasking his work and his conversation was truly something to witness. "Right behind ya, lex~" One of the male bartenders chimed in their happy tone. But he simply just kept walking. Just as he were to appear to be colliding into Alexis' body, the djinn's body became smoke once again. The bartender happily walking through the djinn with drinks in his hands. Going off to serve them. The hazy smoke then formed back into the djinn's body. As if nothing ever happened. Alexis smiled and gave a small hum to Saeyong. So this was the name of the man he's been speaking with. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Saeyong! I love your name. I typically tell people to call me Alex or Lex because some think Alexis is too much of a girls name for a boy; Or, maybe it's just a name i'm not used to hearing if it's not from my parents. But if YOU prefer Alexis over the others, please feel free to call me that" The djinn smiled with a small laugh to Saeyong then.

Just as Saeyong asked him another question, more guests came up to the bar. Holding another finger up for Saeyong, Alexis moved over to greet and serve the newcomers. In his normal fashion, a happy greeting, taking the drink order, making the drink order and then serving it to them. "Keep the tab open? No problem~ We'll be here! enjoy~" Alexis mused sweetly to the guest as they left with their drinks. Alexis jotted down the cardholders name and then placed the card in a secured place behind the bar. Then he returned to his spot in front of Saeyong. A small hum escaping his lips as he still smiled. "What was the question.....OH!" Alexis hummed to jot his memory. Only to spring up as he remembered with a gleeful smile. Wave his free hand around, the empty glasses in front of Saeyong moved along to the washing station. But a new glass of ice water and a stray floated and landed in front of Saeyong. "I'm only half human. My mother is human, but my father is a djinn" Alexis began to explain to Saeyong. He then froze for a moment and gave a thoughtful blink. "For a more popular word, my father is a genie. Genie is just a modern day word for Djinn. We hate being called that though. It's coined as a racist and xenophobic word for us. So, half human, half djinn" Alexis explained then. More so just in case Saeyong didn't know what a djinn was. In the middle of him explaining, another ruby relaxer was made, floating and landed in front of Saeyong. "Is it safe to assume you're not human?" Alexis asked tilting his head. His cheerful eyes now full of curiosity as well.

ll Neo ll

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games