Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:16 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian and gave him a tired smile. Once on the bed she relaxed into it and sighed. Though before she knew it, she passed out like a light. Only to wake up when she felt someone sleeping against her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian left Marius's cabin and then went to the crow's nest. He stared into the dark sky and just sighed. His hair went back to the blonde color it was his eyes stayed their gray color that most people normally would see from him. He had managed to get some of his power back and he wasn't feeling as weak as he had been but he still wasn't full power. He wasn't sure what he to do to get his power back if he was weak then he knew that some people might be in danger.

Eunan was pacing on the deck of the ship. He had wanted to speak to Awella but he decided that he could wait until she was feeling better. He moved over to Marius and said."I will return to you guys tomorrow I had wanted to speak to Awella but as you could see she doesn't seem to be in the talking mode."His wings spread out behind him and he flew into the sky and flew back to his away.

Marius watched Eunan fly off for a bit and then made a couple circuits of his ship making sure that there were no more creatures any where nearby. After doing that he finished all of his duties and then he went to his cabin. After entering he saw that Awella was asleep. He smiled to himself and while he would not have normally done this he was tired so he settled onto the bed and he had his back facing Awella and fell asleep. Sometime during the night he had moved now he was holding onto Awella with his front pressed against her back.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She laid there and felt tired, her body almost dead weight. Sighing she just laid there and groaned. Closing her eyes she, just stayed in his hold. Finally after thirty minutes she sat up and gone to tend to her calls of nature out of his sight. Once that was done she sat in a chair.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had stayed as he was as she went to take care of her needs.

Damian was still in the crows nest when he sensed that Awella had woken up. He waited until she had finished with her basic needs. Then he said to her through her thoughts."Awella would you like to talk."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She heard Damian and sighed,"About?", she asked Damian back. Still in the chair she was relaxing well tilting her head back. Of course she knew his reply would come soon. So she pulled her boots on and adjusted them.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian then said."I just want to see if you are better considering how much energy you had used earlier."Damian was sure that she might be a little better considering she had gotten some sleep but each person was unique he wasn't sure how it would affect her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm
Awella Hawk

She got up and left the cabin seeing Marius was asleep. Now she leaned against a railing. "I'm still a bit tired.", she spoke out loud knowing where Damian would be, the crows nest. She looked a bit bad but not as she had been before she been put down to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually left the crow's nest and levitated down to her side. He removed his gloves and placed a hand on her forehead. Normally this would check to see if she had a fever but he is better able to see just how much energy she had used."It could have been worse I suppose."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 am
Awella Hawk

She relaxed when he put his hand on her forehead. "Trust me, everything could be more worse. Though being better, would be nice.", she said. Now she felt her self shaking a bit only to sigh. "Crap...", she grumbled as she tried to steady herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gave a small grin and then closed his eyes. With a little effort of will he absorbed Awella's sickness into himself. It was no problem since he can't be affected by diseases.He then said."You should start feeling better in a little while."Damian then moved his hand away from her forehead and then put his glove back on.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him when she almost sensed his grin. Seeing his eyes close she blinked and watched him. Though she felt her muscles almost relax as she no longer felt sick as she had. "Do you not know of personal space?", she said, but in a bit of a teasing voice. "And thank you.", she added on in a lower tone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian replied with just a barely concealed grin."Personal space. I think I might have heard about that before."Damian then moved a little closer to Awella."Does my presence near you bother you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and started to blush. "No, no, it doesn't.", she said. Only to rub her lips together shyly as she kept looking up at him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian usually impassive face grinned slightly. He raised his right hand and the glove disappeared and he gently traced her lips with his fingertips."You know I can still feel your kiss on my lips."He lowered his hand and the glove instantly reappeared on his hand. He lowered his head until his forehead was against hers."You seem to have a bit of color on you cheeks.Why is that?"And the before she could respond he gently placed his lips against hers in a gentle kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:36 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him curiously and almost fully relaxed under his touch when he touched her lips. Though at his first remark she blushed madly. "You're the one who kissed me.", she said, and barely finished as he stole that other kiss from her. Now she started to kiss him back but slowly stopped. It did not feel, right. It wasn't the love nor the feeling she thought she'd feel during a kiss. Gently she pecked his cheek. "I think it's best we refine... I think it's me not you....", she said. As she was looking at him and glad Marius had not left the cabin yet.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games