Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and nodded then yawned a bit more. Finding her suit case she found clean clothes. Only to go to the master bathroom and change clothes. Which she took her time getting around. Since she was normally in a rush.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still lay staring at his ceiling. He was wondering about how this day was going to play out. He knew Anubis wasn't going to do anything to create drama but there have been a few times where drama's older brother trouble always found them. Damian just hoped nothing would go wrong today.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She came out of the bathroom wearing her hair into a braid bun. As her shirt was a simple navy blue tank top with her sports bra on under it. Though she wore slightly but sexy holy jeans with her biker boots over. Yep, she wanted to ride her bike again. Now she made a couple of calls well sitting on the bed, but leaned over to kiss Damian every couple of minutes if not every few; though when she was not stealing pecks from him. Since some of her friends were filling her in about the new events in her life. Soon enough she got all of her friends to agree they would meet up at a pool hall.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:48 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still laying on his bed. He smiled every time Abigail had leaned over and kissed him. Eventually he stood up and stretched before he snapped his fingers and his clothes changed. Now he was wearing a pair of gothic looking knee high boots with skulls for buckles. He was also wearing a pair of leather pants that were tucked into his boots as well as a black shirt and a leather jacket and leather gloves. As per usual his entire outfit was black."So Abi' what are we doing today?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She stood up after he 'changed' though she bet with her new powers she could make him blush, the way he kind of threaten to make her blush. Rolling her eyes she then smiled. "A pool hall, I'm gonna ride my Bonneville. What about you?", she asked him, as she walked out of the room, on the ceiling. It was not clear when she learned how to control doing that.

But all any one would have to do is ask the fairy how many times she woke up to the view of Abigail looking down or over her. "And don't blame me if the humidity gives you a heat rash.", she called to him, before dropping back to the floor. In which she landed on one foot and one knee. Walking to the drive way she saw Lucius's Jaguar blocking her Bonneville in since it was a narrow drive way.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I don't know. I guess just my Harley will suffice. And I never complain about heat or cold."Damian walked out and saw that Lucius's Jaguar was in the way so he conjured Lucius's keys and moved it out of the way. Then he went and got his Harley out of his garage. He drove down to the edge of his drive way before he stopped and put on sunglasses. Then he drove towards the pool hall.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:04 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She got onto her Bonneville and lead him to the pool hall. She said next to nothing, even in her thoughts. When they got there it was hard to tell any one was waiting for her. But when they got inside about twenty plus people where there. Showing her I.D. and all to the bouncer before she was swarmed by most people. Most of the people there were guys though, but some girls were on a man's arm or standing alone.

The air was fairly chilly from the humid air of outside. Though with the people whom seemed to steal hugs and play punches finally let go of her. A couple of guys similar to the Hitachi twins from Ouran High School, stood there and messed with her hair. Both of them were six foot three with electric blue hair that was slicked back. Their eyes were covered in black out contacts. One wore a long sleeve t shirt and jeans with riding boots. Other wore sandals, board shorts, and a tank top. "This is Jon,", she pointed to the one in the long sleeve shirt, before pointing to the one in the tank top,"and this is Shawn. Jon rides bikes and Shawn is the sports car guy.", she said.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was surprised at the amount of people that were there for Abigail. He knew he shouldn't be surprised considering most people weren't as antisocial as he was. When he was introduced to Jon and Shawn he gave a slight nod of his head and said."It's a pleasure to meet you bot." Then he looked around and saw Anubis heading to him.

"Yo."Anubis said with as he finally made it to Damian. Anubis glanced around."Looks like your mate has more friends in one room than you have in the world."

"Ha ha."Damian said in an annoyed tone."You know Anubis some people might warn you not to get to lippy with me if you enjoy breathing."

Anubis chuckled before he said."Maybe your right but considering I'm one of the few people you trust I doubt you will."

"Don't tempt me to try it."Damian said under his breath. Damian glanced around then motioned towards a table."Hey Abi' Anubis and I will be over there. Enjoy some time with your friends."Then he went over to the table and sat on the opposite side of the table from Anubis. They didn't say anything to each other since there was nothing to really say so they both wound up watching people interact with each other.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:12 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched as Damian and Anubis left the area. Almost pouting but tried to act like it did not bother her. To her friends she was calling him boyfriend. But it made them seem a bit more 'normal'. Soon enough she watched her friends play some pool before joining a game at another table. "You're so much fun Damian....", she grumbled aloud in thoughts. But before he could reply,"It won't kill an immortal to be more sociable, or try to be....", she added on. Though when he looked at her expression it was more furrowed in 'thoughts' as she was looking at how to line up a shot.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian heard Abigail's thoughts then sighed quietly."Hey Anubis looks like I'm going to make a fool of myself right now. Wish me luck."He heard Anubis chuckle a bit as he left and went over to the table Abigail was at and he said."Hey there Abi' ummm.."Then he whispered to her."Could you teach me to play this game."Now nobody else might know what he was feeling but he was sure that Abigail might know that he was embarrassed asking that question.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:31 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian after taking her shot, a ball gone in and standing up. With a small smile she put her arm around his waist before pecking his cheek. "Sure, I can explain through thoughts to save you... Okay from any more embarrassment.", she whispered into his ear as she still had her pole stick in hand. Now nudged well kind of nuzzling his neck she smiled before paying attention to the game with her friends. Standing there when it was not her turn, she explained the rules to Damian. After the match ended with this small group of friends she and another person gone against two other people.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian managed a small smile despite the blow to his ego. Damian usually never asked for help with anything. But he knew that trusting Abigail would be worth the blows to his ego. So he listened intently to what Abigail was explaining. When Abigail went to the next game he followed after her and when it wasn't her turn he held her against him and placed a kiss on her neck.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:48 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She would growl at Damian for kissing her neck. To her it was to intimate for public, and she finally elbowed his stomach to tell him enough, after he would not listen to her or her thoughts. "Enough neck kissing.", she hissed at him. Now a couple of friends laughed seeing Abigail being more stern. Normally she was more submissive and did not boss her man in public. She then pecked his jaw before taking her turn. A couple of her friends patted his shoulder and muttered that Abigail was more like a hawk then a bobcat.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled at Abigail's reaction."Alright I'll stop for now."He then watched the game. He wasn't one who was used to such games. Whenever he was out he was usually on a mission. Otherwise he would be at his home and either playing his guitar or piano or he was watching television. So he was unused to seeing it played. Although he did say he wouldn't kiss her neck he still held Abigail against him when it wasn't her turn.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:07 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She leaned into Damian when he held her. "Honey, when can we start moving my stuff?", she asked him, in a low voice. It was clear she did not want her friends to know. Her short height made things harder for pool sometimes. Before he could answer it was her turn, so she slipped from his hold.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games