Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:23 pm
After she was done and sated, Dagen gave Fish (Szoorne) a lick on the cheek and then crawled out from under the table for some snacks. She'd built up quite the appetite. Just as she'd shoved a handful of something sugary and pink into her mouth, she'd been bit again. She roared with the mouthful of sweets, some falling to the ground and the rest causing her to cough. She spit the rest of the un-swallowed bits out and roared again. Whoever bit her was going to get it! She looked around, but an orange demon (Edana) surrounded by suitors caught her attention. Her hunger and anger flared again and she hopped up on the table and kicked a few of the bowls and plates to the floor. She reached down to pick up another handful of that delicious sweet pink stuff and stuffed it in her mouth. That did not sate the hunger one bit. And that made her mad.

Mouth full, face covered in crumbs, she prepared to lift off the table and tackle that orange demon that was making her feel hot and hungry again. This one, she was gonna make sorry for stirring that pit in her stomach. But she was so fricken hot and Dagen didn't know how she'd stand to beat her up. But heat ... hunger ... insatiable need.

She hopped off the table when she spotted the orange demon heading straight towards. Well. Makes things a little easier. She can toss the demon under the table with Fish and they could ... well, Fish satisfied her hunger temporarily, maybe it could happen again.

When the other put a hand on her, a shiver rippled through her body. Eyes wide, Dagen didn't know what to do. But she had certain urges, urges she didn't fully understand cuz this was another girl demon. The confusion led to anger, which lead to that primal desire to maul this girl. In the fun way.

The sound coming emitting from the feral demon was a guttural growl. She reached for the orange demon's hair but was interrupted by a stupid bird. They are growing big and mouthy these days. She snarled at the bird (Sparrow), "mine!"

That was when she was bit again, but this time, her line of sight caught what happened. A pesky feathered orange thing was firing invisible things and one aimed right at her when felt the bite. Hunger be damned. The hot orange demon be damned. The annoying bird would get her butt kicked later. She was gonna get this pesky bug-biting thing that fled from the room.

She sprinted away from the orange demon, only to come to a screeching halt when she passed by a teal, hooved thing with little feather wings (Lightning Dust). That stirring in her gut rumbled and she had to stop and consider what was going on. Her eyes darted back and forth from the demon to the thing with hooves. Was it food? Did she need to eat that bad? No, this feeling in her gut, she knew what it was. It made her want to go back under the table with Fish.

But that feather-winged-jerk ... kept flinging bugs at her to bite her. He'd pay first. Then she'd come back for a piece of that demon and teal hooved thing. I bet she tastes like deer. Mmm deer.

She ran after (Himeros) through the door he exited.

"YOU!"

((I apologize if I missed a post where one of these pae were doing something different.))
Amasis
Szoorne

Oziandra
Edana

o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow

Fea Line
Lightning Dust - Dagen noticed her, but 3 hits by Himeros has her a bit pissed off. That's how she deals with confusion (to punch it)

Teigra
Himeros - she's hunting him down

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm
Lin mimicked the actions of the pae showing off in front of him. He could show off just as well as the next pae, and something was egging him on to continue, and it wasn't exactly the actions of the other pae, just an urge he felt inside. "I'm always up for a friendly challenge" he replied and winked

Fea Line

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm
Blinking and looking around, Malek kept his hands up and backed away slowly. He hadn’t meant to bump into her, but his eyes looking around the group she was in. Was that…? Dammit, dammit, dammit… He had no idea that his brothers were here and could only hope that they hadn’t noticed him in his careful retreat.

Seiana_ZI
Nashe

Wolfs Heart
Chal

Tartara Seabreeze
Hemi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:36 pm
Lightning Dust had been flirting with a lot of pae lately, some sort of strange feelings filing up inside her. Some she couldn't even remember, but it didn't matter anyways. Another bite and another wave of wanting fled over her as she watched a rather rabid webbed winged thing rampage across the hall. Demon were they called? She had no clue.. didn't even care. She just wanted.

Smirking as the other came near her, she flared her wings in attempt to impress. "Hey sexy wanna go somewhere for a good ffffaaahhhuhh..... or not, ok see ya later?" she tilted her head as the other stopped long enough to stare and the move on, hunting some wild orange thing with wings down the hall.

Maybe the other wanted the orange guy?

But LD wanted that girl....

Threesome?

"HEY wait for me!" she shouted and followed after. If it got her with that damn sexy wild thing, then she'd go for it.

Antidia
Dagen

Teigra
Himeros - because.. idea... ?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o
Shahrazad

Naveed stopped short in his pursuit, taken aback by the accusation. Woo? He wasn't trying to 'woo' anyone! He just thought she seemed upset! He had always been told that down here on the Isle that no one ever did anything nice for another Pae without expecting something in return, but could it be true? What a hostile, primitive place it must be...but now he had proof.

Letting his 'polite host' demeanor slip for a moment, he shot back in an irritated tone, "I'm not trying to woo anyone, honey, let alone you. If you don't like parties and you don't wanna' be here, then why in the grand Guardians' scheme would you be here?" He huffed, crossing his arms and glaring at her. "Geez, woman, you act like no one's ever tried to be nice to you before. Maybe that's why you don't like parties...you don't know how to be nice and have fun."

He wasn't normally so hostile. He really wasn't. But goodness, these primitive Isle Pae were something else! If only they knew how much better things were in the City and how they could experience it if only they'd open up their eyes. Ugh, he was going to need a full spa day to himself after this to make up for this much stress and hostility.

Grumbling to himself, he didn't even notice the quick pinch, not unlike a bug bite. He did notice the rude lady issuing him a challenge of sorts and stepping back to disappear into the shadows. That...was an interesting trick. He should have let it go at that. He didn't really care about asking her questions if she was going to be like that. There were plenty of more cooperative Pae'il that would be glad to accept his help without so much hassle.

Instead, he found himself shouting at the shadows, for lack of anywhere else to focus. "Oh yeah, that's it, run and hide! You're just scared aren't you? Scared of me! Ha! Cowardly cat, afraid to face me!" he crowed, puffing his chest out. Afraid to face the truth maybe, but he was its deliverer, so that was close enough. She wasn't the only one who could issue challenges.

Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 35, 54 Total: 89 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:44 pm
Phaenman smirked as he hit one of the couples before looking at the crowd. Looks like Himeros was getting himself into trouble. No surprise. Maybe he could help out? Distract the crowd at least. Phaenman pulled back his bow and let some more arrows go.

Phaenna must really love her brother. He has hit Dagen and Shakira...Phaenman is going to look the other way. There might be blood.

Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

Antidia
Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 97, 79 Total: 176 (2-200)

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 pm
Phaenman bit his lip...WELL. He did hit the demon going after Himeros...So that was a good thing? Then he hit mother's song bird and oh man...This was going to get bad. Maybe he shouldn't look when he fired off the next two arrows.

Lila might have to fight for Adelpos' attention. He's becoming quiet busy.

Shicala
Strawberri Stardust

Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

"That would be good," Zoran said with a nod and sip of her own drink. "The way you talk about them makes them sound delicious. I'd offer you something from my home, but you might consider it gross." He chuckled lightly, knowing most land pae considered a Naiad diet to be gross.

"Oh nothing, just amusing myself cuz I spotted Moana over there with her date too." Man, dad is gonna have a heart attack if he knew what we did when he wasn't watching.

He set his cup down on the table and noted the general ... uhh, he had no idea how to explain it, but the pae seemed to practically be crawling all over each other or fleeing the room. A pit rose in his gut and he looked around for the telltale signs of Eris. Nothing. He blushed deep when he realized what some of these Pae were doing. "I uhh... I think we should go for a walk out in the garden," he says as he puts his hand on the small of Fraise's back, trying to turn her from the debauchery.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:07 pm
The dark Pae'il seemed to be very quick to make his retreat out of the area...

Maybe he was shy, like she was? Especially since he wasn't talking. Nashe could understand that. Though-- it looked like his eyes were on someone in particular. She lifted her eyes to look over at where his eyes were pointed, eyes falling on the two brothers, one of which was challenging the other to a truth or a dare right at that moment.

Aha!

They must have been related then. That explained the similar wings indeed. Fluffy demon wings must have been a thing in their family. It seemed a bit funny that she had managed to run into three brothers... how had she pulled that off?

Had they all come separately? Chal implied he came after Hemi and probably this boy had disappeared, and the boy seemed to be trying to get away unnoticed...

o0_Daisuke_0o
Malek

Wolfs Heart
Chal

Tartara Seabreeze
Hemi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm
Seiana_ZI
Anteros

((*I'm skipping the color formalities on this post*))

Rainbow Sherbet:
Bert wasn't sure what was going on anymore. One minute, he was chilling under the table with his man-crush, the next, he was soul-fully connecting with a nice looking Pae. The next, he wanted to have a playful fighting match while googling over another, then that one oggled at someone else... AAAHH!! Bert just wanted to scream! His head hurt. So many emotions flooded through his system and it was just becoming far too irritating to attempt to even understand!

His bottom lip quivered and he took a few steps back. This was becoming far too much. Perhaps it would be best if he just went home, right? Oh, but then he'd be leaving his soul mate and all those handsome and gorgeous Pae that he just wanted to spend the night with! Gah! He was so emotionally torn.

His back bumped up against a wall near a particular child of Venus named Anteros... not that he would know of such a thing...?  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:20 pm
"Oh," she breathed just before the love of her life kissed her. She felt like she was floating above the floor as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, returning his kiss eagerly. There was a wave of emotions crashing through her, but the one at the very front of it all was a pure love for the fauny who held her. Her heart raced and pounded all at once, she was afraid that it would burst from her chest! Surely Wild Moon could feel it against him. Just being in his arms felt like where she was meant to be, like everything would be perfectly perfect if only she could be with him forever. "Oh, Wild Moon," she murmured breathlessly. "I love you, too," she said and smiled up at him with all the love in her heart.
Fea Line

Ruzeh smiled. "Thank you~" she told him though she knew she'd stepped on his toes at least once. Ah, well...what mattered was he was here with her, right? And it was Valentine's...anything could happen! Just then, something struck her hip but when she looked there was nothing there. "What in the world..." she murmured, feeling a wave of heat crash over her. "Oh, my..." She looked up at Noir with seductive eyes and smiled. "Why don't we go somewhere else...? Just the two of us..." And with that, she planted a kiss on him that would leave no doubt what she meant.
shadica

"Everything? What does that even mean?" he asked and pushed her a little harder. "You don't get to win at everything, chicky."
Shicala

"Ruby..." he murmured. It was perfect. He grinned as she trailed her hand over his chest and wished he could do the same....too bad they were still in public. He chuckled wickedly at her suggestion. "My thoughts exactly," he said, arms sliding around her and pulling her closer as he looked around for somewhere that could be acceptable. He felt the sting of another arrow, and he felt the sudden urge to show off to that purple demon over there with one of those cat demon things that had shown up lately. But Ruby....
Shicala

Kobalt smirked. There was no way he was going to lose this. No...freakin....way. Except then he felt his hand hit the table. He blinked. He lost? How could he have lost! Well, at least the other pae wasn't being a jerk about it. He smiled "Thanks! You too." Then he grinned, a competitive glint in his eyes. "Best two outta three?"
Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm
Oziandra
Avidan

Cherry Blossoms:
Now that her wrestling match was proven a win on her behalf and the other seemed to walk off and faun another pretty lady in his defeat, Cherry walked over to the punch table victorious!!

However, her wondering eyes caught sight of the most... downright sexy Demon she ever did lay her eyes on! She just... she just HAD to touch him! Or... more than touch him?! Oh!

Her wings gave a joyous little flutter as her stomach flittered with butterflies, her feet carefully closing the gap between them.

"Well, hey there stud-muffin!" she giggled in a low seductive tone while tracing her finger along that marvelously chiseled chest. "Wha'd'ya say you and I pway a little hooky fwom this party?" she asked with a shimmy of her shoulders and a wink?  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:38 pm
Anteros was miserable.

The time since his mother's last large celebration (and ensuing disaster) had been such a high for him. His son was born, and grew, and became a demi-god he was very proud of. He had grown close to a mortal woman named Yukiko, to the point where he was making more regular visits to Telrunya, away from Dolandor, just to be with her.

But when he wanted her to come to him, she wasn't there.

Part of the words his mother said kept echoing in his head. Perhaps she wasn't coming at all. Was that true? Could that be true? Could that be a possibility? Maybe it was too much for her. Maybe she was only acting like she liked him because he was a god. Had Anteros put too much pressure on her? Perhaps this was why she was not there, because she had not wanted what Anteros had, the whole time, and --

He felt the distress from the green fauny nearby, and his eyes lifted to look at him. Anteros looked closely, attempting to see why he could be so distressed-- ah. Perhaps his brothers had aimed at him too much?

... Seemed like it.

Anteros had a solution for that. Casually, he summoned his hammer, swinging it around in his hand a few times much like one might twirl a staff. Then, he walked up behind the fauny and bapped him on the head with it.

Rainbow Sherbet would find that his confusing feelings had left him alone.

Seruta
Rainbow Sherbet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm
Leave, with this gorgeous faun... so tempting. Oh so very tempting.

But leave the beautiful lady.. whose presence inspired her...

Not to mention her ever silent hero.

Such a dilemma! The rainbow colored fae didn't know what to do! Her head swirled with thoughts and ideas.

"Does she not inspire you with her beauty that is matched by no other?" Prisma tilted her head, glancing back at Voluptas and raining more praise upon the Goddess's beauty. All her tricks she had learned from that amazing woman and it was to her she would continue to flood with praise...

.... and yet this faun was as equally as seductive as she had been and desires were brewing in her core. "You fill me with such thoughts, you naughty Vixen! Perhaps I will have to accompany you and show you some of the extreme secrets I learned..." she smiled, flicking her hair a bit and motioning for the faun to lead the way.

She had started to walk off before having a second though and reaching back to grab Voluptas by the hand to drag her with. "You must show me how to be even as half as beautiful as you..... as well as some more secrets..." she said with a slight wink.

Seiana_ZI
Voluptas

Wolfs Heart
Spitfire

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 pm
Lila's attention split from the Rak and she stopped the first pae she saw looking at him directly. "He should let me win right? After all, I am just that special" She primped herself and then 'flexed' a muscle and smiled at the new pae, she wanted to win him over to her side of this.

Strawberri Stardust
the Rak & Adelpos

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games