Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Black Diamonds and Garnet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:38 am
Kelestya
"We'll see that" she said forming energy balls in her hands 'Time to try out this new technic!' She threw them to his targets 'Two down! she said rushing to thw two left. Knocking them out with two swift punches.

"That wasn't fair!" Monalae said as she dashed inside, blocking one attack and kicking the guard squareky in the chin and causing him to fall backwards as she delivered a low kick to the second guard coming her way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:08 pm
keriamatah
He raises an eyebrow at him. "you nervous, of just happy to see me." He smiles and pokes his thigh with his trigger finger.

"What did you want to talk to me about, exactly?..." Iagen asked, staring at the slatted floor. "I don't want to impose any longer than I have to, as you've already made it clear that you don't want to talk to me for long."  

Metanaito

MiAngelHaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:17 pm
Haru walks silently into the inn, his green bright green emerald eyes scanned the room. He sat down in a nearby chair being new here certainly didn't help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:11 am
Metanaito
keriamatah
He raises an eyebrow at him. "you nervous, of just happy to see me." He smiles and pokes his thigh with his trigger finger.

"What did you want to talk to me about, exactly?..." Iagen asked, staring at the slatted floor. "I don't want to impose any longer than I have to, as you've already made it clear that you don't want to talk to me for long."

He blinked at that and his raised an eyebrow. "oi, you can read minds now, cause i don't remember saying that." He smiles, "you should lighten up, smile more and stuff. How about we make out, that always makes me feel better." he chuckles to himself.  

keriamatah

Zachod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:19 pm
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya
"We'll see that" she said forming energy balls in her hands 'Time to try out this new technic!' She threw them to his targets 'Two down! she said rushing to thw two left. Knocking them out with two swift punches.

"That wasn't fair!" Monalae said as she dashed inside, blocking one attack and kicking the guard squareky in the chin and causing him to fall backwards as she delivered a low kick to the second guard coming her way.

"It is fair! I use the resources that I have, you use yours!" she said staying put, and letting her deal with her own guards. 'She'll skin me alive if I take down her guards!'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:44 pm
Haru got up and began exploring the place  

MiAngelHaru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:50 am
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

"It is fair! I use the resources that I have, you use yours!" she said staying put, and letting her deal with her own guards. 'She'll skin me alive if I take down her guards!'

"Yeah, yeah..." Monalae grumbled as her fangs shown, the vampire side of her surfacingas she jumped over the last two guards, kicking one point blank in the head and grabbing the other by the collar as the first in fell to the ground. She stared into the guards eyes before she punched him hard in the stomach. She released the limp body ontop of the rest and sighed, "But you did get a headstart.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:24 pm
"Ok I apologize" she said walking forward and taking Monalae's hand, placing a gentle kiss on top of it. "How about taking this thing with us and getting out of here so I can give you that dinner?" she said grabing the artifact and placing it into a bag, swinging it over her shoulder.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:15 pm
Kelestya
"Ok I apologize" she said walking forward and taking Monalae's hand, placing a gentle kiss on top of it. "How about taking this thing with us and getting out of here so I can give you that dinner?" she said grabing the artifact and placing it into a bag, swinging it over her shoulder.

Monalae blushed slightly and said, "Your wish is my command..." the grin on her face became softer as she jokingly bowed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:48 am
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

Monalae blushed slightly and said, "Your wish is my command..." the grin on her face became softer as she jokingly bowed.

A big grin appered in Anko's face. "You never cease to amaze me" she said, walking out, completly sure that Monalae will follow her, "So what do you want to eat?"  

Zachod

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:30 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

A big grin appered in Anko's face. "You never cease to amaze me" she said, walking out, completly sure that Monalae will follow her, "So what do you want to eat?"

She merely lowered her head as she striaghtened and combed through hair before saying, "What do you like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:32 pm
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

She merely lowered her head as she striaghtened and combed through hair before saying, "What do you like to eat?"

"Anything, as long as is eatable, plus I want you to decide, I'm not very good picking places to eat"  

Zachod

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:12 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
Kelestya

"Anything, as long as is eatable, plus I want you to decide, I'm not very good picking places to eat"
"Then I know just the place." she said as they walked, "It's a small cafe near the Inn, but it has great food."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:16 pm
"Sounds good enough" she said following her closely, sending a huge energy ball behind her back, blasting the whole security personal that came to protect the golden rod that was already in her bag. She smiled at her new partner 'This will prove to be fun!'  

Zachod

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:41 pm
Kelestya
"Sounds good enough" she said following her closely, sending a huge energy ball behind her back, blasting the whole security personal that came to protect the golden rod that was already in her bag. She smiled at her new partner 'This will prove to be fun!'

She smiled in return and said, "What exactly did we steal?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces