Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:23 am
JoeKoudo
butterfingercrunch
JoeKoudo
Armenian people are generally short, round my size, 5'7, 5'8 we just have the best of the best we can get in the navy, I am a strategist that is the only reason why they have kept me in, over 15 successful operations in undisclosed locations, and I influenced the training programs here.
*is in the presence of a master*
*feels awed*
*drools over the master's skill set and abilities*

*Nods and puts you in seat*

Do I really have to put up with this Sergeant Lomobrov?

*A tall soldier sprints out of the room terrified, and I rub my temples*

I guess so...

*obediently sits*
*stares at the master*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:36 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
[

my apologies as i said lagging and was exiting the sensei in halls and sending the deliquint son of his to class then be there.

I fixed my post. Teshi pissed off the wrong person.

doesn't matter sensei be there soon then everybody being undisciplined will be disciplined by the sensei after his cool unusual entrance which is chiche

*punches the soldier that ran out in the face then steals his s**t and signs him out* - Swotoi.

Swotoi: *sings in nu-death vox* “Salmi forgot to mention his transform of the PROBABLY NEW DOMINANCE LADDER to a sadist is CHARIS DEVELOPMENT.  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:37 am
Okay....The OOC's becoming a bit too freaky....I'll just say that Nicolai's open for another patient, so....Yeah. That's all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 am
Xiukmeo The Twilight

*punches the soldier that ran out in the face then steals his s**t and signs him out* - Swotoi.

Swotoi: *sings in nu-death vox* “Salmi forgot to mention his transform of the PROBABLY NEW DOMINANCE LADDER to a sadist is CHARIS DEVELOPMENT.

*unsheathes sword* *Not rp convo* "You can mess with me. You can mess with Kazuma, but when you go after my Soldiers, my men? Whom I raised and trained? You cross the line and I am forced to take actual action. Lombrov was a good man!"  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:40 am
MarineGunnyChris
Okay....The OOC's becoming a bit too freaky....I'll just say that Nicolai's open for another patient, so....Yeah. That's all I have to say.

???  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 am
eek gonk
So much going on...
*is lost*  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:25 am
mmkay class resumed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 pm
JoeKoudo
Xiukmeo The Twilight

*unsheathes sword* *Not rp convo* "You can mess with me. You can mess with Kazuma, but when you go after my Soldiers, my men? Whom I raised and trained? You cross the line and I am forced to take actual action. Lombrov was a good man!"

[repost]
Swotoi: *not rp convo back* Is. Is a good man. Do you even know - *headtilt* - care what I did to him after I punched him? And I‘d never ******** with BMCs.

[not part of repost] unless I'm mistaken and Lombrovo isn't a cbaris. Then nothing happened. - Swotoi.  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:19 pm
TimeKeys

Woke up to 14 notifications. Tried to read but SO confused what's going on in Weaponry class. xD
Take the class less seriously, I don't want people getting drop kicked for just messing around, especially if they can't reply to it fast enough.

Taking Keahi out of the class, deleted his first post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 pm
Annahilate
TimeKeys

Woke up to 14 notifications. Tried to read but SO confused what's going on in Weaponry class. xD
Take the class less seriously, I don't want people getting drop kicked for just messing around, especially if they can't reply to it fast enough.

I wasn't taking the class seriously. oocly i was easy going. o.o

my sensei is serious natured.

ICly things were serious but as a player and not in character nothing was taken serious guild master. sweatdrop

nothing much happened except you got talked to by the spirit protecting the blades. npc and student were going to fight.

teacher showed up.

I swear I myself was easy going ^_^ I'm sorry if it seemed otherwise

oh and some of the notifications one of the other players were doing tag editting thingies and so it kept doing that. they commented oocly in thread  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm
Hi everyone. I just joined but I don't know where to start. sweatdrop Can someone help me out please?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:27 pm
Annahilate
TimeKeys

I had 24 notices. partly spabs from the Marketplace.  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Dragon_251
Hi everyone. I just joined but I don't know where to start. sweatdrop Can someone help me out please?

You can join Simeon in the gardens. He's extremely shy, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:50 pm
Sooo I created a chatzy in case anyone wants to come in and hang out.  

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 pm
I made a new teacher and he is in charge of the Concept art and storytelling class.

/new character also has white hair sweatdrop

Also, fell free to said that Rah ever flirted/slept with one of your characters in the past because he is a big manwhore = w =

Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games