Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:05 pm
crying My brother is 10 years younger than I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:16 pm
lonniedi
Ah, that could be troublesome.  

Dariram
Crew

WingScythe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:11 am
There are two things about Gaia that I really, really hate, and I see them all the ******** time:
scream people quoting the whole thread. You're the only two posting; stop quoting each other! You're taking up room on the ******** thread, and the picture that's not even relevant to the current conversation does not need to be making the page slow, dammit!
scream people with signatures that are longer than posts in ED. I realize that the limit is 500px, but do you really need that many pictures of ******** Sasuke under every post you make?! It's pointless, it takes up downloading time, and it just gets on my nerves like the cabinet doors.

In real life, I absolutely hate:
scream people who think country music is crap. I can and will hurt you, ********. It is not crap; you just don't like it. Do I say that creepy techno/rap/whatever you listen to is crap? No. Why? Because it's not! It's just not my style!! So stop bashing my music before I bash your skull in!!
scream when people leave cabinet doors open on purpose. Everyone knows it gets on my nerves. Really, it does. The cabinet has a door for a reason. The door's sole purpose in life is to be opened when you need something in the cabinet and closed when you don't. Stop denying the door its reason for being and close the damned thing!! And if one more person comes around behind me opening the cabinet doors I close, I swear, I will send them flying.
scream Bible thumpers. Need I say more?
scream My mother's inane commetns about my artwork. I started using a new style last year so I could finish a rough draft in a day instead of a week, and i think it's a pretty good style. Sort of chibi-ish, yeah, and not porportionately perfect, sure, but still good. And what does my mom say? "I like your old style better; it was more realistic." She's a friggin humanoid feline with two pairs of bat wings, woman! Realism has no place in my artwork! And the least you can do is let me draw how I want, and not try to get me to go back to a style that took three weeks to finish one picture!! No, I will not switch back, no, I will not stop drawing anime, and no, I will not stop doing computer edits!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:02 pm
Dariram
lonniedi
It is troublesome!!!  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:40 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
lonniedi
It is troublesome!!!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:54 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
lonniedi
It is troublesome!!!
3nodding
My parents love him a lil too much...I'm just an intrusion. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:55 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
lonniedi
It is troublesome!!!
3nodding
My parents love him a lil too much...I'm just an intrusion. sweatdrop
Awe!!~ Yeah, my mom and dad both kinda love brother more then me! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:18 pm
Eh? Iyamashi has a little brother 10 years younger too?? O.o?

Another rant. Prom. I can't wear dresses. I just got my dress today and I feel sick to my stomach. Oiii...  

Jinshi Yu

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:23 pm
lonniedi

Another rant. Prom. I can't wear dresses. I just got my dress today and I feel sick to my stomach. Oiii...
Awe!~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:11 am
More rant material.

I wanted to join a new GW RPG. There were only two people in it. I requested Quatre. Half an hour later, someone else requested Quatre, completely ignoring me like I didn't even exist! Then, too really add insult to injury, she got the part! The person in charge said 'No offense, but Desi plays a good Quatre, so she gets the part.' Which basically means that although he's never seen me play Quatre, I must suck! Just because Desi plays him well, I can't play him at all. That's basically what he said, and he acted like it was no big deal! He didn't even give me a ******** chance!! The very least he could have done was let me try! It's not ******** fair! He never even gave me a chance! He never once thought, 'Well, I know Desi's good, so maybe I should see if this girl can do it.' No, just 'Desi's good, which means you're not, which means she gets the part.'
Don't I deserve the chance to prove myself before I get rejected like that? I requested the role first; that right there should mean I get it, right? Apparently not. And the funny thing is, he started the RPG for new members of the guild! Desi's obviously not a new member; she's been RPing there for months! How the hell do you justify starting an RP for new members and then passing one up in favor of an established member just because the old member plays the part well? Does that make any sense at all? How is that fair? How can he expect new members to be active when he totally ignores them like that?
And just in case there are a lot of mistakes in this post, I'm totally depressed right now and crying my eyes out while I type this. Thanks to that jerk, I've lost my high from earlier this morning and totally need some sad ******** music before I break something.  

WingScythe

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:21 am
To WingScythe: That really sucks. Quatre is an awesome character and I'm sure you would have done great!

On another note...I want to rant two things. 1) I need to come to this thread more often to catch up on it! gonk

2) It sucks really liking someone (Close to being love or even maybe real love) and not being able to do anything about it. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:25 pm
lonniedi

he's 6 yrs younger than me...close enough xd  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:35 pm
Jennoasis
To WingScythe: That really sucks. Quatre is an awesome character and I'm sure you would have done great!

On another note...I want to rant two things. 1) I need to come to this thread more often to catch up on it! gonk

2) It sucks really liking someone (Close to being love or even maybe real love) and not being able to do anything about it. crying
To WingScythe: I know what you mean. Forget about them, if they are going to act like that, just forget them and do other things with your life. We have an RPG right now in this guild. 3nodding And anyone can join so go knock yourself out. And as for those creeps, forget about them.

To Jenno-chan: 1) You're slacking off with the posting lately Jenno-chan. xd You allowed both Dari-chan and I to beat you. 2) What happened? Wanna talk about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:43 pm
@WingScythe: They're being buttheads and I agree that it wasn't cool of him to do that. Playing favors. Atlease your in the Guild's RP as the blond goddess! I think you're doing great, with the pets too. They sound cute.. or I should say traveling companions. ^^

Jennoasis

If you don't mind me asking, why can't you do anything about it?  

Jinshi Yu

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:30 am
Jennoasis

Are you okay Ms. Jenno-chan?? *worried*  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games