Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:52 pm
Gakupo slowly woke up to the alarm sound. He yawned, leaned over and shut it off. "Morning," he told Luka.

Aoi woke up before Shinzo, which was rare. He couldn't move though since Shinzo was holding onto him. He closed his eyes again and pretended to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm
"Morning." Luka said with a soft smile. She sat up and rubbed her eye's. "Music video's today for me..."

Shinzo woke up and looked at Aoi for a moment before noticeing the time. "Crap..." He muttered then he started to kiss Aoi's neck to 'wake' him up. "Aooooi..."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 pm
Gakupo stretched himself. "I think I'm just doing recording...."

Aoi's eyes snapped open. "S-Shinzo!" Aoi half yelled, half moaned. "You don't wake people up like that!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 pm
"Lucky...You dont have to move as much..." Luka groaned then yawned.

"Why not? I think its the best way to wake up..." Shinzo said, looking up at Aoi.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm
Gakupo chuckled. "Don't be lazy," he said, slipping out of bed.

Aoi blushed and sat up, not looking at Shinzo. "Whatever."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:17 pm
"I am not..." She said with a glare before getting out of bed with the blanket around her.

Shinzo smiled and got out af bed and put some cloths on. "We got to get going or we are going to be late."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:20 pm
Gakupo smiled and put on a pair of pants. "I'm going to make coffee," he said, walking out of the room.

"Ugh, lets be late," Aoi groaned, flopping back on the bed and covering his eyes with the sheets.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 pm
"Kay." Luka said and walked to her closet to pull out some cloths. She found some pant's and a nice sweater. She wasn't to worried on what to wear seeing she was going to change when she get's there.

" We cant. You have to do some recording's with Gakupo. Dont worry its only one song with him then a few of your own." Shinzo said as he pulled the blanket off the bed.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 pm
Gakupo put some coffee in the coffee maker and let it brew.

Aoi groaned when the blankets were yanked off him. He hated mornings.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:32 pm
Luka got changed and walked down stair's to her fish. She put some food in the tank for them and watch them eat with a smile.

"You better hurry up before I feed you mini wheat's." Shinzo said as he opened his door and Medna went running out.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:42 pm
Gakupo poured two mugs of coffee. "Coffee's ready."

"Fine," Aoi said, rising out of the bed. He had to walk back to his own room to get his clothes,  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm
Luka walked to Gakupo and took her cup. "Thank you." She said with a smile before drinking it.

Shinzo sighed and walked down stair's to make a quick fruit smothy for the go for Aoi.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:09 am
Gakupo sipped his coffee and scrolled through his phone to view his schedule for today. "Looks like I'm recording with Aoi today."

Aoi slowly slipped into his clothes for work and headed downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 am
"Be nice to him alright?" Luka said as she drank her coffee. " He really is a nice guy."

Shinzo poored the smothy into a watter bottel and handed it to Aoi before filling up Medna's food dish.

(Yay!~ We are both one for once in the morning!~ XD)  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am
( XD I was doing homework and then... Gaia distracted me XD )

"I wasnt going to do anything to him," Gakupo said, sipping his coffee. "I think... he's proved himself to me."

Aoi took the smoothie and sipped it. He rubbed his eyes tiredly.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff