Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm
*is always reminded about the nasty scar he has on his knee when someone makes the Skyrim joke. Took a broken bottle to the knee at one point*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
*is always reminded about the nasty scar he has on his knee when someone makes the Skyrim joke. Took a broken bottle to the knee at one point*

;-l

Now I'm reminded when I took a rusty gate to the knee when I tried to jump it during track season. Longest three mile run ever emo

damn cat I give you treats, why don't you sit still while I make you my pretend patient emotion_donotwant

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:43 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

;-l

Now I'm reminded when I took a rusty gate to the knee when I tried to jump it during track season. Longest three mile run ever emo

damn cat I give you treats, why don't you sit still while I make you my pretend patient emotion_donotwant

One day I will have enough money to get the scar removed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:45 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

;-l

I tell the ladies I got it from fightin. cool

...just not the rusty fence part. It's part of my scar collection I've obtained from soccer.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

;-l

I tell the ladies I got it from fightin. cool

...just not the rusty fence part. It's part of my scar collection I've obtained from soccer.

Mine was from a skiing accident, apparently someone was drinking, broke the bottle, and left it under the snow.

Never was sewed up proper, the quack only did the top and now I have a three inch wide scar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Mine was from a skiing accident, apparently someone was drinking, broke the bottle, and left it under the snow.

Never was sewed up proper, the quack only did the top and now I have a three inch wide scar.

gonk owwwwwch  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:54 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

gonk owwwwwch

Yea, sometimes I can't walk very well since it cut that deep. I walk around with a cane and pretend I'm House M.D. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

gonk owwwwwch

Yea, sometimes I can't walk very well since it cut that deep. I walk around with a cane and pretend I'm House M.D. emotion_awesome
;D
My aunt was blind and would take the opportunity to whack annoying people that she heard at the mall by "accident"

._. damn cats, the moment I need them of course they disappear around the house.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 pm
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt

gonk owwwwwch

;D
My aunt was blind and would take the opportunity to whack annoying people that she heard at the mall by "accident"

._. damn cats, the moment I need them of course they disappear around the house.

Well I am sure she had to make her own entertainment.

I get to wack people with my cane and tell them to GTFO off my lawn, then pop a vicodon. heart rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:14 am
more than one illness at a time and medical bills are getting me down.
bad health in general is getting me down.

i want to break things.. but i'll only end up hurting myself.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 am
Don't ever buy the s**t HP makes.
This retarded printer doesn't let me use the scanner when there's no INK cartridge on *TABLE FLIPS* emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 am
Jayce Reinhardt

I have a 12-inch scar on my right knee...  

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 am
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

How did that happen? Sounds more painful than mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 am
Speaking of scars i have two.
they aren't that bad, but still scars.
I have one on my left middle finger which i got from a piece of glass.

oh and i have one on my foot which i got from another piece of glass cutting into my foot when i was a kid.  

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

How did that happen? Sounds more painful than mine.

My knee kept popping out of joint and I was told if it continued I'd have to have surgery. It happened 3 times in less then 6 months.

I have surgery to relocate my kneecap and re position a few muscles/tendons. Was unable to walk for over 2 months...

It was rather painful.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games