Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: exit))

User Image

Ariana watched the game, flinching slightly here and there as a bit of chaos seemed to happen. Chasers were colliding and bludgers were flying all over the place. Does this happen during every game? she wondered. The redhead usually didn't come out to watch any Quidditch games. The only times she was here was during her own matches or during practices. During the Hufflepuff games, the seeker didn't pay attention to the beaters or chasers. She didn't even pay attention to the keeper, even when Steele had that position. Her objective was to find the snitch, so that was what she focused on. This is sort of dangerous, she thought, keeping her gaze on the game in front of her. Upon hearing Dhylan scream his sister's name after running towards the railing, Ariana looked at the second year. Horror struck her face upon seeing Minn in immense pain. It looked as though she was screaming. "Minn!" she shouted, standing up and running after the Nolynn brother. "Dhyl, she'll be alright, I promise," the sixth year said as she put her hand on the boy's shoulder. Once the game ended, Dhylan ran onto the pitch. Ariana, soaked through her shoes, leggings, and hair, decided she should get to the castle.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor Beausoleil stared out at the Quidditch field, he was hoping it wouldn't rain again...like it did last time he was here.
The Frenchman was also hoping no one passed out again.
That was....quite a frightening thing, he wasn't even sure if the poor professor was even awake yet.

...What could cause a coma like that?

Victor then pulled his cloak tighter around him as the wind picked up a bit, it wasn't raining for sure...but wind could blow dust or even worse, dirt to his face.
Oh his skin care regimen would have to be doubled on.

Victor then glanced at the field, watching as the teams started to walk onto it, he was of course cheering for his house, Hufflepuff, and hoped they would win!
From what he heard, both teams were doing good this year.

"Go Hufflepuff~" He called out in a sing song voice.
User Image

Mood: Decent
Thoughts: ...Hope my team wins!
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

{Out Of Character: ... }

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley was in the stands, unsure who to cheer for. Sure the whole Ravenclaw House Pride thing made people expect him to cheer for his House. But he was dating the Hufflepuff Beater. And he wanted Tobi happy. He sighed and stared at the Hufflepuff banner he had on his lap. Rosemarie was nice, and she wanted to win to finish off her final year. He had heard she got recruited to the English International Team too. Though he heard she turned it down. He shook his head. Why would she turn down such a pristine position? Bradley did not know. He glanced at the Head Girl and Team Captain down on the pitch. Then he looked at the Hufflepuffs, and Tobi. Sighing again he still was unsure who to root for. Then he saw a shocking sight. His uncle Desmond strolling on the pitch. "What is he doing here?" he wondered allowed as his uncle started the match.

He saw Tobi fly up in the air, and immediately aim at Shina. Bradley could tell Tobi was going to try harder this game than ever before. Could Desmond be why? he wondered as he glanced at his uncle then his boyfriend.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sat in the back of the stands, as far as possible from any human contact. She didn't mind being seen, no, it was more that she didn't want to talk to anyone. She didn't have anything for either team, since she didn't want to discourage one from winning. Whomever won this game would get both the Quidditch and House Cup, if her math was correct. She rubbed her eyes, staring blearily at the game. The experienced Chaser knew how hard they were struggling, since the wind was being insane today. A small hand touched the hem of her hat, wanting to make sure her hair wasn't shown. Only two people knew what she kept hidden under her hat, though she felt that a lot more people had guessed. A shiver ripped through the girl as she leaned forward a bit, eyes not used to this blurred inaccuracy.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
                                                    🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren was all decked out in his Quidditch gear, a pair of goggles sitting atop his fluffy head of brown hair. The wind made it very hard to watch the game, seeing as the boy really needed a trim. Nonetheless, here he was, ready to jump in if Ari had to come out of the game. "Yay Heather! Go Dhylan! Yay Ari! Gooooooo Hufflepuff!" he called out, waving his arms around and jumping up and down. He was quite excited, even if he probably wouldn't get to play. Oh well. He would be here for support! Looking around, the young Badger spotted another of his kind, a fellow first year in his house. He hadn't talked to him personally, but he had seen him around the Common Room with a violin. The boy decided that it was about time the two of them became friends, since they would be in the same graduating class and everything. "Hiya!" Terren exclaimed, grinning at the boy as he plopped down beside him. "My name's Terren! What's yours?" he asked in his usual cheery tone of voice. That boy was the poster child for Hufflepuff.

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
                                                    You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor watched as what he guessed was Ravenclaw's seeker speed off, he had watched the prior game so Victor could guess that if the seeker found the....the...what was it called again?

His thoughts were interrupted though by a brown haired male greeting him, "...." He was certainly the energetic type for sure, or maybe Victor was just too un-energetic?
"Terren?" Ah...from the color he was wearing Victor could guess he was a fellow Hufflepuff, "Uh..." Victor then shifted his attention from the game as he decided to properly introduce himself, he should not be such a loner after all, "My name is Victor. Victor Beausoleil..." He then did an awkward bow, well...half bow considering he was currently seated. He then shifted his ponytail back, that had started to wave in the wind, "Enchanté de faire votre connaissance."

The Frenchman then gasped, "Ah...excuse me...I mean...nice to meet you Terren." He really needed to remember to speak English.
User Image

Mood: Nervous...but excited.
Thoughts: ....I should make more friends.
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

{Out Of Character: Translation is Nice to meet you~}

heather030595

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

Amanda made her to the stands to watch the first Quidditch game of the year. She watched every game. As captain, and even just a member of a team, she thought it was her duty to scope out their competition. At the games, she would see who the new members of the team are, and who kept their old positions. She also wanted to see if the new Ravenclaw captain had a different tactic when it came to playing in the match.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:23 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

David and Leonette walked over to the Quidditch stands for the Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff game. David was torn like usual between which house to root for. However he would ultimately lean towards Ravenclaw which was why he broke down and was wearing a shirt for the occasion. Leonette on the other hand was completely unbiased and decided to dress to cheer on both. She was super excited to see her first Quidditch game of the year and it showed. "Do you think Remy will be here?" Leonette asked David. "Of course she'll be here Heather's the captain of the Hufflepuff team." David told Leonette. "Who's Heather?" she asked curiously. "She's family to Remy." he answered.

Chloe made her way to the Quidditch stands for the first game of the year ready to root on her team. She hopped to see Sun but if not she would always see David and Leonette. Climbing up Chloe found her two family members at the front right next to the edge. She so hated that spot but she wanted to say something to her brother. Mustering up the curious she slowly made her way over there. "Hey you two I see it's clear who you aren't cheering for David." she told her brother.

"Hey Chloe yeah guess it is but you can't say I'm not showing Hufflepuff colors." David told her holding up his wrist as he spoke. "Hi Chloe I wish your team luck." Leonette told her cousin. "Why thank you Leo." Chloe replied. "I just wanted to say congratulations on making Gryffindor Seeker." she told her brother. "Thanks sis but how'd you find out?" he asked her. "I might have said something the other day." Leonette chimed in. "When?" he asked. "I ran into her in the halls." she answered. "Oh..." "Just be happy already." Chloe told him with a smile as she took a seat and tried not to notice the ground. This was going to be a great game.

Stats'

Chloe: Go Hufflepuff!
David: Ravenclaw should have this... so I better watch the seekers closely.
Leonette: Excited... I wonder if we'll see Remy

Who we're with: Each other
OOC: Just quote both of you so you knew your characters were mentioned in my post.

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK
Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy climbed into the stands, excited to watch the first game of the year. Hufflepuff v. Ravenclaw, meaning she had to support both teams. She saw three very familiar people, then heard her name mentioned, along with Heather's. She heard Leo ask who Heather was, and Remy snickered, then sat beside the group. "Heather's a scary Beater, but she's also my older sister. She's Captain of the Hufflepuff team and everything." She grinned, happily sporting both bright yellow and dark blue. Gold eyes were wide with obvious excitement for the start of the season. She loved the excitement in the air, even if she didn't actually get to go in the air.... all year... but it wasn't too bad. She could always fly around the grounds....

Gold eyes lit up with a brilliant idea as Remy looked at one person in particular, a smile quickly growing. "Hey David... what type of broom do you have?" She waited curiously for his answer, all while grinning madly.
murruelecreuset

{OoC:}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Leonette looked over at Remy as she arrived. “Remy!” she cheered happily. “Wow she must be good.” Leonette wondered how much of a fight Heather would put up. “Yeah and hopefully she’ll come out of this game with a win.” Chloe said with a smile. It was certainly clear that she was supporting her house team through this entire game. “Hey Remy I see you’re a supporter of both teams.” David spoke up. “It took me hours just to figure out what team to go with.” Leonette chimed in. “Looks like someone still hasn’t figured it out.” David teased. “Hey!” she said giggling happily.

David turned his attention to Remy when she spoke. “Mum and Chloe surprised me with a Firebolt last summer for my third year.” He answered her. That’s when it occurred to him that Remy was using a different broom during tryouts. “Speaking of brooms you were flying on a new broom during try-outs.” He mentioned. Brooms were the one thing that David remembered and paid attention to so Chloe wasn’t at all surprised that he would notice such a thing.

Stats'

David: Ravenclaw should have this... so I better watch the seekers closely.
Leonette: Excited...

Who we're with: Remy
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled at all three of the younger students. "I'm sure they will, though not without a fight. Hufflepuff has Dhyl, who I've practiced with for years, Ada, who is almost in exact sync with Dhyl, and Cain, who, from what I've heard, did better than Dhyl at try-outs. Though, for Chasers, I'm pretty impartial, since Ravenclaw has Chase, who's Heather's boyfriend and a seventh year, Rufus, my boyfriend and one of my biggest rivals on the Pitch, and Alexander, who I know nothing about. Though it's the Seekers I'm excited about. Ariana versus Shina. Both seventh years, both fantastic. Then again, I personally think Hufflepuff can win because of their Beaters. Not to insult Verily and Night, but Tobi's a powerhouse, and Heather's the best one in the school. Plus, I've been hit by several of Heather's Bludgers. They hurt like hell." She rattled off stats, using her extensive knowledge of the players and teams to her advantage. She grinned brightly, adjusting the tiny hat she wore.

Remy nodded at David, grinning. "Firebolt's the brand I always go with, if you ignore my first few years, when I flew on a broom older than most of the school brooms." When David mentioned her new broom, Remy lifted an eyebrow in confusion. "Wha? How'd you know? It's the same make and model as my last one, but I broke my last one. I'm still not sure who sent me the new one. I just got it and a letter from 'A Friend.' I'm determined to figure out who sent it to me. Firebolts don't come cheap, you know." The teen gave a small nod, a bit upset that someone had spent about 80 Galleons on a broom she wouldn't be able to use in the games. It made her sad. Hopefully she'd be able to discover the person who paid for it and return the favor.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin climbed the stands and took a seat near the front. It had been a while since she had been in them. She had a few friends on both teams, but went with Ravenclaw, seeing as she had more friends in the house itself. The game hadn't started yet, but it was windy, so it'd probably be a bit difficult. Cait pulled her hair to one side, waiting for the game to start.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Leonette listened to all the stats on the players for the game. "You sure do know a lot about the other players." she said rather impressed. "Of course she does Leo she used to be captain that's part of the job description." David told his cousin. "I hope to learn something about Ariana and Shina. Since Gryffindor's first game is against Ravenclaw I want to be prepared for what I'm going up against." He hoped to learn enough to pull out a win but that wouldn't be easy. "I for one hope you are right although even if Ravenclaw comes out with the win I would still be happy for them regardless." Chloe like most Hufflepuffs were happy about every outcome even if it wasn't one that went in their house favour.

"David knows a new broom when he sees one." Chloe told her. "Yeah I have a good eye for that sort of thing. That and I did watch the game from the stands so I saw you break your last one." David told her. "That sure is strange. Looks like you have secret friends you don't know about." Leonette said. "No they don't come cheap his broom cost more than my guitar and all the stuff to go along with it." Chloe chimed in. "Well it wasn't me. My guess is whoever did send you that broom is someone who knew about what happened last year and they must have wanted you to tryout. So that narrows it down to I'd say family which they wouldn't need a reason to be so secretive, or someone in our house who believes you should have tried out and play on the team this year. Of course with that one you have like, the whole team to consider because well they kind of all feel the same." David theorized. It was a mystery no doubt about it.

Stats'

David: Ravenclaw should have this... so I better watch the seekers closely. That sure is strange...
Leonette: Excited...

Who we're with: Remy
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Amanda's eyes rolled in her sockets to look at Remy and the three younger students. One appeared to be cheering for Hufflepuff, one for Ravenclaw, and the third for both. They were all speaking close enough and loudly enough for the Slytherin to listen without her counting it as eavesdropping. Others may have thought otherwise, but this looked like a loophole to the whole "eavesdropping" thing. A loud scoff escaped the blonde's mouth, and she stood up to make it obvious that she wasn't trying to hide the fact that she heard their conversation. "Bleiddiaid, you really think Hawthorn's the best beater in the school?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "You've never really seen Dominic play, have you?" she asked, but it came out as more of a statement. There was no way any beater in the school was better than the Slytherin vice captain, and Amanda was sure as hell going to defend her players.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy nodded when Leo said she knew a lot about the other players, then again when David said it was because she had been Captain. "Six years of playing with them and you tend to learn a lot about their playing style. Just because I'm not playing this year doesn't mean I don't still pay attention." Another voice chimed in, one the girl knew quite well. She cocked an eyebrow at Amanda, a rather sarcastic smirk on her face. "Oh, sorry, Amanda. You're right. I don't think Heather's the best." She gave a sad nod and sighed, then glared at the other seventh year. "I know she's the best. Really, after playing with her for ten years, you'd think I know her playing style. That's what's great about me. I know things most people don't, particularly when it comes to Quidditch. In fact, you'd be surprised, Davis." She cocked an eyebrow in challenge, waiting to see if the Slytherin would continue. She didn't really pay attention to chatter about brooms, more intent on defending her sister's name, skill, and honor.

murruelecreuset
kiska166

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games