Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tilting his head slightly, Edajin quietly deposited his slip onto the trunk. Running laps? He couldn't remember ever doing that last year, but maybe Amanda was going to try something different. Either way, it was no bother to him. He had become quite a proficient runner during his time on the streets. He'd sometimes have to run for miles if some offended person he'd stolen food from was particularly persistent, or if they'd called police on him. Laying his broom down carefully, he took off and fell into line beside his other teammates to run the laps, pacing his breath. If he started to feel tired, he would just remember what it felt like to get chased by bobbies. That would probably get a good boost of speed and stamina out of him. He could be a quick little devil when he needed to be.

With: Slytherin Team Hopefuls

OOC:
AC: +13
Modifiers: +3 Spot Snitch, +3 Catch Snitch
Skills: Natural Flier, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny had already turned in her form so she listened to the captain and started her laps around the field. She actually enjoyed running, it cleared her mind and made her focus. Her steps were light as she barely pushed off the ground, she was small framed which made her fast. Enjoying the run it she decided to go another lap since not everyone had finished yet.

User Image
User Image

Position: Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching, +2 to dodge bludger
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [1] [2] [3]  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:01 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio gave out a sigh when he realized that he was the only first year. He figured this would happen but he had gotten his hopes up thinking that a first year might join him. He listened intently, knowing every single one of these kids had been older than him. He hated knowing that.

That's when the Captain told him to run laps. Sergio, was in shape, but he didn't know exactly why they were running laps. He was indeed, just today really, submissive today and started to run after the others, who had started running. It was hard to even keep up. Having the stride of a four foot seven inch person was also another reason. All these kids were at least five feet tall. Well, except the one, who seemed to be about the same size, but he wasn't a first year.

So, there he went, the little one, running laps for whatever reason. He did not question the Captain for he was fortunate that he even got to stand on the pitch.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

Jaslyn nodded a silent hello to everyone that joined the pitch. She could practically feel the hatred coming off of Virgil in waves. Sad eyes watched him, as she forced back more tears. Quickly she turned away and in elegant cursive she filled out the form handed to her. Done with that, she dropped it onto the pile and took off running. Maybe a brisk run would push her brothers' from her mind and clear her head.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
                                                            Character's Name: Jaslyn Ross
                                                            House: Slytherin
                                                            Year: Fourth Year
                                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                            Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                            Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                            Second Choice Position: Keeper

AC: 16
                                                            Modifiers: (+6 for Spotting) (+6 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil took the signup sheet and wrote down in it. He hated running, he never saw how this would help him fly but he was not about to tell the captain how stupid this was. He started to run giving his least amount of effort. There was no point in tiring himself out before the game
                                                          Username: Xistund
                                                          Character's Name: Virgil Ross
                                                          Year: 4th
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch Playing: 3
                                                          Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                          Second Choice Position:Seeker

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius came to the pitch, he saw everyone there he was used to. He froze when he saw Jas. He wanted to curse she looked like a ghost and it was his fault. He hoped that the doctors could fix her. He took the sign up sheet and wrote in his messy penmanship

Username: Xistund
                                                          Character's Name: Darius Silver
                                                          Year: 4th
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch Playing: 3
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater.
                                                          Second Choice Position:Whatever.

He heard that they are going to run. Good he needed to clear his mind. He saw Jaslyn run he felt the pang of guilt. He wanted to talk to her to say he was sorry. There was no way she'd forgive him. He started to run as fast and as hard as he could. His tears forming blurring his vision.

OOC: ...

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Xistund

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 7, 1, 9, 10, 3, 10, 10, 8, 4 Total: 71 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:50 am
User Image

When Amanda finished her five laps, she picked up her water bottle and drank from it as she looked over the forms. The girl quickly decided how tryouts were going to work today. After waiting for the team hopefuls to return, the blonde cleared her throat to speak. "Darius, Dominic, and Sergio, you three will tryout for beaters on one half of the pitch. There will be targets for you to hit instead of each other, and they will be moving around. Jaslyn and Penny, you two are going to be looking for the snitch which will fly all over the pitch. Virgil, you guard the goalposts while Edajin and I will team up to try to score on you, and Eretria and Daniel will team up to try and score on you. The chasers are the only ones who are on a "team" in this case. We will be playing on the other side of the pitch, away from the beaters." When the captain finished explaining, she allowed Sergio to pick a broom from the barrel before opening the box which contained the balls. "Let the tryouts begin!" she called as she soared into the air after the quaffle.

Armour Class: +17
Teammate: Edajin Tarot
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll: 71
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: Target AC is 10. BEATERS! Please write how many targets you hit somewhere in each post. CHASERS! Please write your teammate somewhere in your post.))

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic was barely able to bite back the snarl that stained his thin lips, twisted it with a blade. He’d might as well been left out to bleed dry, really, hitting targets. Or maybe Amanda just had a feeling this would be best… And it probably was, too, now that he really thought about it. Better to have ornery beaters, than a beaten beater—and dammit, he wanted to beat Virgil’s skull into the ground until it cracked…

Maybe that was a bit pushing it; he stiffened in hindsight as he ran. Maybe, maybe not, either way, he needed to ignore it. They were on a team, for Merlin’s sake, it wouldn’t do for them to be at each other’s throats like this. Although! With the chasers on the other end of the pitch, it did offer him a leeway to just accidentally strike a bludger into the back of Virgil’s bloody head. Yeah, yeah, that sounds good. Just as the thought had struck him, though, Amanda commanded their attentions and brought the rest of the afternoon to light. He nodded and followed Sergio to the barrel of brooms—it felt weird picking out a school broom, like he’d have done back in his first year. Soon enough, he kicked his legs around the handle and lifted himself in the air and for a moment, he could almost pretend that everything was okay. When the two bludgers were released, Dominic was keen on spiraling forward first, arching his bat over his head for as much momentum as he could gain and thrust his bat forward into rogue bludger.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 15
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
10 and above to hit target

AC: 19
+7 to bludger hits
Targets Hit: 1
Total Roll: 12
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

His running finished, Edajin returned to the center with the rest and listened carefully to the instructions for tryouts. So he and Amanda would be teamed against Virgil, so were Eretria and Daniel. Okay. Grabbing his Cleansweep, he shot up into the air, gratified by the clear boost in speed he had this year over the old school broom he was using last year. He had high hopes for this year's Quidditch. Following after Amanda, he stuck to her flank and waited for action.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Teammate: Amanda Davis
Modifiers: None
Total Roll:
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius was glad that he had a chance to fly again. He gripped his bat and a saw that Dominic already hit one of the targets. He was not about to let the other team beater get a big head. He found a bludger and swung his bat down on it to hit the target

OOC: ...

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +6 Hit
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 am
User Image

Amanda caught the quaffle. She didn't think this negative upon any of the other three chasers since she did in fact have the most experience, so on some level, it would be easier for Amanda to catch it. Upon grabbing the quaffle, she passed it to Edajin.

Armour Class: +17
Teammate: Edajin Tarot
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: Leaving vacation today. Probably my last post until Thursday!))

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:45 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He barely refrained from allowing the highlight of a smirk to grace his features as he whipped his broom around to face the rest of the beaters. It seemed as though the young first year might have got lost in the scuffle, or maybe he was just too busy trying to figure out the mechanics of his broom. Dominic always thought it a little loony that quidditch try outs were held, more often than not, before the first years ever even go to their first flying class. Still, he tried not to think too much on it—he knew how easily his mind can get distracted… Like that night down in the dungeons. What the hell was he even doing down there in the first place? He shot a glare towards Virgil without even really meaning to and targeted the nearest bludger. It was the one Darius had shot not long ago, it twisted around and barreled his way after it looped around the back of a struck target. Dominic charged head first, hot on its pursuit as it stormed his way. At the last second, he whipped up his bat just in time to hear the wood smack in collision as he tried to hurl it to the next target.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 15
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
10 and above to hit target

AC: 19
+7 to bludger hits
Targets Hit: 2
Total Roll: 25
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Grabbing the quaffle that was passed to him, Edajin zoomed off to keep moving it up the field toward where Virgil was guarding the hoops. It was go time. He was confident - that was good. The wind whipped his face as he kept his eyes on the keeper, the predatory gaze of a cobra leaking out of him. He would show what skills he had acquired, and hopefully they would be enough. After all, he was responsible for nearly half of the team's goals last year.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Teammate: Amanda Davis
Modifiers: None
Total Roll:
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

As soon as the balls were released, Jaslyn shot up into the sky on her broom, ready for some action. This was the first year she actually had to fight for the seeker spot. The last few years, she knew she'd only get reserve with Belle being on the team, but this year, she actually had a chance at taking the spot and being an actual player. She giggled happily, white hair flying out around as the wind blasted her. Immediately, she began searching for the snitch, red eyes wide.

Modifiers: (+6 for Spotting) (+6 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games