Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 am
User Image Oriax gave a small laugh as his stomach was kissed once more. He had grown used to it sometime during when he carried Lucy. "I'll stay with Papa." Lucy answered. Lucy shifted and curled around her Papa's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am
User Image

User Image

"Thank you for being such a good girl...when we get home I will make a special area for you to play in the mud alright." With that said, he walked slowly with Oriax out of the room and out to where he put their carriage.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:36 am
User Image Lucy squealed in excitement hearing about the prospect of a mud pit for her. "Your gonna spoil her rotten." Oriax laughed he wasn't serious. Oriax walked with Jason out to the carriage.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:50 am
User Image

User Image

He laughed at this, smiling as he helped them into the car before watching the other get on. "Alright...lets head off to find the daemon." Getting on, he got the horse to get moving before sighing a bit and looking ahead. He just hopped that Lucy was right about this, he was worried what would happen if the daemon wasn't there.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 am
User ImageOriax relaxed in the carriage falling asleep soon after it had begun to move. Lucy had uncurled from her Papa's neck and went the front of the carriage to see her father. "You'll find it daddy." Lucy called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing her daughter speak out, he seemed to smile softly at this. "Thank you Lucy baby, go and rest with Papa alright. You have to watch him and your brother okay," he said, glancing at her before looking back at the road. As the hours passed, he was finally glad to be there. "Alright...lets get off here...Oriax," he called out, turning to look at him. "Love I know you are tired but do you want to stay here or come with us."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image"Okay daddy." Lucy answered going back to her Papa. She curled up with him once more. Oriax woke when his name was called stretching lightly.
"What would you like me to do love?" Oriax questioned  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 am
User Image

User Image

He thought for a moment on what he wanted him to do. He of course wanted him close to keep an eye on him but knew he was in no shape to be walking. "I want you to stay here alright but I want Lucy to come with me. I need her help to find the daemon here...will you be alright on your own love."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image"Take Lucy with you I'll be fine here." Oriax said smiling softly. Lucy looked to her Papa smiling softly. Then she looked to her father, "Papa will be okay I think."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 am
User Image

User Image

With a small nod, he kissed his cheek before smiling at Lucy. "Good, now we need to find that other daemon for this nice man okay," he said looking into his little girls eyes. "Can you feel their magic baby girl or should we start walking around."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 am
User ImageOriax smiled and curled back up to sleep after Jason kissed his cheek.

"That way daddy," Lucy said back in her human form with her arms wrapped around Jason's neck as she pointed north.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:41 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding, he followed the direction she said and looked around and tried to feel for the magic. "I can't really tell where baby...I feel magic in so many directions." Which was confusing, he wasn't used to this much power so he wasn't sure what to do. "Does the magic of the daemon feel like a nice one or a bad one."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 am
User Image"It feels like Papa's magic daddy. But its different now bad but different." Lucy answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to smile brightly at this point, looking forward to having his family back home and happy. Breathing out, he set her down and took her hand, looking around. "You did so good today baby...you Daddy is very proud of you."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am
User ImageLucy walked holding her father's hand smiling happily. "I just want Daddy home for Papa and me." Lucy answered.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff