Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 pm
As the doors casually slid open the good Doctor gave a simple nod to his companion, "Do behave..." He turned to the man sitting in the middle of the room. Cain slowly strode into the room his cane tapping with his steps. The towering beaked man's attention surely fell to the man. "I am Doctor Jeremiah Cain. Due to my companions rather keen senses we have stumbled upon what I believe to be a spy..." The synthetic voice of the good Doctor rang out monotone and electronic even.

"I request permission to perform a mission that seems beyond my normal allowance. I request my companion and I may interrogate and if need be execute this spy which seems to be a B Rank mission." Cain stood perfectly still like a statue awaiting the Kage's response.

Quote:
Genin requesting

Title: Intercept Enemy Recon
Information: We have spotted an enemy recon team scouting our village! Go and dispose of them in any way possible!
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If encountering an enemy roleplayer, and able to dwindle their information, this becomes an A ranked mission.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi stared at the "doctor" strangely. "The fact that there may be a spy in the village is disturbing, but there's another problem." He sighed and opened up a drawer, pulling out two headbands. "You're not registered as a genin in my folders. Which could mean one of three things: You're just a random villager, you haven't received your headband yet, or YOU are the spy. Take your pick."

iOath

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm
The Doctor remained motionless as he listened to the Official's response. It seems he had forgotten to pick up his headband. "I apologize... it seems I was distracted after my work." The leather hands reached into his coat and pulled forth two documents. "You will find the first scroll to contain my graduation qualifications and the second with my companions qualifications. It seems the documentations had slipped from my memory. Do excuse my memory." The echoing voice showed no change from its previous tone. The good Doctor stepped forward placing the documents on the Kage's desk before stepping back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi took the scrolls and skimmed through them. "Alright. This one's for you, and give the other one to your friend." He slid the two headbands across his desk and motioned for him to take them. "As for the mission...do you have any solid evidence that there may be spies in my village?"

iOath

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm
Doctor Cain listened carefully as he retrieved the two headbands one slide into his pocket with various medical tools. As for his own had wrapped it around his arm the blue strap to be replaced with a leather one to be sure. "I thank you for your patience my Lord. As for evidence I suppose I do not possess anything physical, my ally and I spotted a woman around her twenties possessing a headband of a symbol I personally have not seen before. She seemed to be writing notes as she watched several shinobi in the practice grounds. She was remaining hidden nearby the forest and I felt necessarily to bring this to your attention. If you prefer to send your elite I suppose they may spend their time investigating but I believe this person to be not be a challenge for my fierce ally and myself to handle. I have a well rounded art of Ninjutstu as well as years of medical experience. My ally is a fierce warrior easily capable of taking care of a foe. I saw it might be fit to save your resources and let us investigate and if need be interrogate or eliminate the potential threat."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi frowned. "That is...troubling, but I cannot allow genin to take on a B ranked mission. So if you want a mission, you'll have to find one that's C rank or D rank. Sorry, but it's a rule put in place to keep shinobi safe." Of course he wasn't actually sorry, he just wanted to make it seem that way. He thought it would have been too rude to just say, "You're too weak."

iOath

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm
"If it is your wishes I suppose there is not more I can say. I will look over the available missions. I will most likely look into a C-Rank, I believe you may underestimate us, but it is all your decision your Highness." The good Doctor turned from the man and slowly exited the room returning to his companion.

As the doors slid shut Cain's attention turned immediately to his companion. "It seems the Kage does not have faith in our abilities. I shall look into a simpler task for us, meanwhile... you will have your meal even if we don't get paid." With that the Doctor stretched out his hand offering to the boy his headband. "You are advised but not required to wear it at least carry it with you. When I return with the intruders head we may prove for greater tasks." The Doctor turned quickly leading out of the building.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm
Lynx was still leaning against a wall when Cain exited the office. He hadn't expected results to be clean and tidy, given the fact that it had taken longer than a statement and an agreement. He stabled himself on his own feet again, walking with Cain as he came out. "So the Kage isn't fond of us," He spoke coyly, "I'm riddled with surprise." His voice was stale with sarcasm, but Lynx couldn't help but smile when he looked down at the headband. It glimmered metal, mocking the reflections of the light with a simple design that marked the Snow Village.

"I hope this doesn't mean I've signed some deal," Lynx said, holding the headband in his hands. After a second, he tied it to his belt loop, letting it fall carelessly at his side like a weapon in it's sheath. Either way, Lynx was in angst that the trip they had taken was for nothing. "Even if we did want to kill this shade," He said, rubbing his fingers together in disinterest, "We gave her a head start, and for what?" He loathed to answer that it was just to find out they had little responsibilities among members of the village. However, Lynx had anticipated this from the start, assuming from the tone that the Doctor's reputation would earn him nothing more than a reputation as a doctor. And a surname.

"We could go find that young girl again... I'm hungry enough to eat a dog.." He said, smirking at something that might be better off a joke, "I'm not interested in proving myself to anyone. I'm interested in eating." And God... Lynx was seriously getting hungry now.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 am
The boards were not hard to find and within the rather towering official building. Within the main lobby several mission posted up and with permission granted it seemed the C-Ranks would have to do. The good Doctor stood before the board reading over several proposed missions. After a few moments of consideration he came to his decision, "Here we are." His robot voice echoed out as he pulled a paper from the board. "Patrol." He turned towards Lynx, "We will patrol the village searching for this friend of yours. We will begin our search where we first discovered them."

Quote:
Doctor Cain, and Lynx Muuné Accepting:
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

After folding the paper and placing it within his coat Dr. Cain made his exit. "We will travel through town, and as we do I will be studying over a couple scrolls I have come across..."

Quote:
Exit to Streets

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

-----One would almost immediately recognize the figure of Yuuto enter the building. His golden orbs glared around the area; there were no people present here at the moment. Excellent. That would give him the perfect time to retrieve a mission from the Yukikage. Quickly navigating his way through the numerous hallways and staircases, the boy was soon faced by a door that read Yukikage's Office. Of course, the shinobi had memorized the office's exact location after his first visit. Knocking on the door first, Yuuto reached his hand towards the door handle, then stepped inside after twisting it. After which, he approaced the desk that the man was stationed, then bowed. "Lord Yukikage, I am here to request a mission of any sort. I believe my skill has increased significantly in the time I've trained; my skills have never been at this peak of perfection. I wish to test these new abilities in a mission. My only input is, I wish for the mission to be something a bit more... challenging. Not of low rank, in other words." The last set of words would bring Yuuto's upper body upwards, now standing firmly among the floor. So, what would the Kage assign him...?

Chakra: [ 200 ]
OOC: ---

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi sighed. What's with all of these genin thinking they can take on higher ranking missions? There's a rank system in place for a reason... As the boy finished talking, he thought for a few minutes to plan out exactly what he wanted to say. "C rank is high enough for you. Although you say that your skills have never been at this peak of perfection, you fail to realize that you are weak." He made sure to emphasize the word. "You'd easily be killed in any mission that required enemy contact or even had the possibility of enemy contact. So what I advise you to do is take a mission from the board that's C-ranked or below." His hand motioned to the board behind the genin. "And don't even think about taking a higher ranking mission from the board, as there aren't any."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class
|| Lunas Ketsueki || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 275

Lunas walked slowly into the Yukikage's "Tower" he just recently graduated, so he was going to receive his Hitai-Ate, walking up the steps leading to the Yukikage's Office he smirked before knocking gently on the door. It seemed a person made it before him..troublesome. Running his fingers through his shoulder length snow colored hair Lunas simply leaned against the wall nearest to him, his body already immune/partially immune to the cold.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Hello all~ Hope this is a satisfactory post for now, I'm kind of tired. ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

-----Yuuto listened, then nodded; a mission of C rank would not be a problem. That was, actually, something that he hoped for. "Thank you, sir." quickly replied Yuuto as he heard the door behind him shift open; someone else had arrived. Turning to see who, Yuuto quickly turned back; he did not recognize the figure. It was then that he bowed, and stepped past the newly arriving shinobi. The steps taken lead him to the mission board, to which he decided he would obtain the mission "Patrol The Village". "Alright then." Yuuto then disappeared through the door, off to complete the requested task.

Chakra: [ 200 ]
OOC: ---

Mission

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Katon || Fuuton
Fire|| Air

Finally, Kiya and Bain had made it. They wasted no time in passing the lounging boy. Seeing though, that the Kage had company, all she did was knock on the door and drop the letter from the Snow Village in the Kage's mail box of sorts. With that, they went on their way towards the cross roads.

((Kiya/Bain, [Exit] - Crossroads))

Title: Transport Information
Information: Your village leader needs you deliver some basic info to an ally.
After receiving the information (typically in scroll form), and destination, make your way there.
It is more than likely that this will be a cross-country endeavor.
Minimum Posts: 5/5

Complete!

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]  

wolfbain001

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Enter." With a snap of Tsukuyomi's fingers, the ANBU opened up the door for the graduate. "You seem...new. Are you here for a headband?" He asked, noticing that the boy didn't have one on him.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games