Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis, along with his clone, jumped into the air to dodge the Kunai thrown at him by Shimiru. All for the better, for this allowed him to dodge Jun's attack as well. While in the air he grasped his clone's forearm and threw his weight in the opposite direction. This caused him to spin in the opposite direction. At the vertex of this spin he launched his clone towards Shimiru. The clone held its blade horizontally, aiming a swipe at the girls torso. He used the flat of the blade so even if it hit it would not cut her. While the clone executed its attack the real Genesis went to work on Jun, preforming a single hand sign and looking downwards. As soon as he landed on the ground a great deal of water seemed to arise from the ground, soaking the battle field in about 4 inches of water in a few seconds. It was weird because they were indoor but the necessities of the battle took precedence over the area
Chakra: 180
Jutsu Used: Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 290 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru nodded at Jun's warning to let him know she had heard, but she kept her gaze fixed on their opponent. She watched as the earth spears rose from the ground, but Genesis and his clone had already jumped up to dodge both attacks. At the exact moment Genesis began to swing the clone's arm, she stood her ground and quickly sheathed her dagger, a sudden and unexpected burst of anger fueling her determination. She glared at the clone as it headed towards her and quickly formed a hand sign and disappeared. She would then reappear behind the clone and, with another hand sign, slam her hand on its back, carrying out the Kanashibari no Jutsu [Temporary Body Paralysis Technique]. If it worked and the clone was paralyzed, she would immediately attempt to unsheathe the dagger and pierce its back. A sudden cold prickle of her feet told her that water was beginning to fill the room, but she stood undeterred and simply shifted her feet so she stood on the water's surface from having frozen where her feet made contact with the water. She quickly glanced at the Aburame. "Jun, walk on its surface or else your movements will be hindered!"

Jutsu Used: Hyouton [Ice Release]
Shunshin no Jutsu -10 chakra
Kanashibari no Jutsu -10 chakra

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Watching the water come out, Jun thought of two things that could be happening. Genesis was setting up for another water attack or could be setting up for a lightning attack. Either way, Jun jumped up before the water got to him and put some charka into his feet. His insects followed him and kept away from the water. While Genesis had that sword, any throw projectile wouldn't do any good. He put away his kunai and watched Genesis. Shifting his weight a little bit, his hands disappeared into the swarm of insects around him. What was Jun planning? Maybe even he didn't know.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 217/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
Amaya Matsumoto
Age ~ 15 ▌Gender ~ ♀ ▌Yukigakure ▌5’4”/163cm
TaijutsuMedicSuitonDotonHakemoto Clan
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Chakra Pool: 188/210
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Serenity is a virtue and a grace...

User Image

Putting away the Kiyomaru scroll in her hip pouch, Amaya took out one of the D-Ranked ones. "One rank higher... this one will be more difficult to learn too I'm sure." the genin thought, rather obviously, to herself. Unraveling the scroll, the young kunoichi smiled a bit. This was the only offensive Eiseijutsu she had wanted to learn for a while,
Gouwan [ Strong Arm ]. It was technically a Taijutsu, made an Eiseijutsu simply by the amount of chakra control required to use it. For Amaya, that seemed perfect.

After pouring over the theory, the young kunoichi stood, learning strategy formed already. After stretching out slightly, the girl rolled the scroll back up, putting it away in her hip pouch with the others. Forming the needed hand seals, Amaya used Genso Bunshin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]. The single clone she created stood perfectly still, mimicking her expressionless face. This clone was of course not solid, and would only really stand as a better target than the air for this training step.

Eiseijutsu - D-Rank - Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] - 1/3
Basic Chakra Training - Performance (1) - 3/3 Complete
Chakra Used - E-Rank Maruton Ninjutsu x 1 clone = 2

+++++---------------+++++

To use this technique, one needed to focus chakra into the fist of their hand. The chakra didn't have to be an enormous amount, but it did need to be concentrated and contained to that area. If the proper amount of control was not applied to chakra in this way, it tended to quickly disperse, causing a shinobi to need to draw even more chakra to the area in order to keep it active. Once again, this technique displayed the need for inherent chakra control to be able to use it.

Taking in a deep breath, Amaya focused her chakra into the fist of her right hand. She built up a good supply, careful with her chakra flow so as not to overload the containment she was keeping for the technique. The young kunoichi allowed herself another small smile as she thought she had enough built up.

Eiseijutsu - D-Rank - Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] - 2/3
Basic Chakra Training - Performance (2) - 1/3
Chakra Used - D-Rank Eiseijutsu x 1 = (10 - 5) 5

+++++---------------+++++

Amaya sharpened her focus still further, taking in another breath. As soon as she thought she was ready, the young kunoichi drew back her fist. "Good, it maintains it's form and concentration if I move it. Best to keep focused until it's released however." the girl thought to herself.

Finally, Amaya sent a swift punch at the clone, careful to not put all her weight into the swing. Just as she judged the fist would have made contact with a solid object, the young kunoichi acted. As the scroll had indicated, the medic released all of the chakra at once, directly into what would have been the point of impact of the punch.

The clone was dispelled by the sudden surge of chakra, though nearly anything could dispel such a week clone. Amaya was not really all that impressed by the jutsu's effectiveness. She supposed it was something that needed a solid target to be displayed to it's fullest. The scroll had said a punch with this technique was incredibly powerful, and she made a note to test that out in the future.

For now though, Amaya was confident she had learned the technique. Remembering the only other D-ranked technique she had requested, the young kunoichi sat down again. Putting away the Gouwan scroll and retrieving the next one on her list.

Eiseijutsu - D-Rank - Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] - 3/3 Learned
Basic Chakra Training - Performance (2) - 2/3
Chakra Used - D-Rank Eiseijutsu x 1 = (10 - 5) 5

User Image

...laziness however will get you killed.”

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Trance Points: 10/10
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

▌▌AC: 450 ▌Ryo: 両300 ▌▌

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

As soon as Shimiru vanished behind the clone it would explode outwards...with the force of a fire cracker. Genesis stood atop his own water smiling"I think that's enough" He said as the water in the area was reabsorbed into the ground and they returned to standing atop land. He could have taken out Shimiru right there with that clone and Jun would then have been vulnerable to attack. They were both exceptionally gifted fighters though, and he knew better to allow himself to grow over-confident"You guys did great! Truly" At that he reached into his coat pocket and withdrew three vouchers and a mission form"Here. These vouchers are to be turned into the receptionist at the Kage's office for Credit towards becoming a chuunin and Ryo" He went about distributing the papers before holding up the mission file"Now this is our first mission. Simple enough gig. Some bandits have been troubling the mines up north making it so that nobody can do their job. We are to go and mine as much valuables as we can to pay for the Villages armory. And if we happen to see a bandit or two up there...well, thats just a bonus" The prospect of their first mission excited him. Jun and Shimiru were great partners to have, their skills seemed to fit together like pieces in a puzzle. Now all they needed was something to test those skills against

As he finished giving the description of their mission he spun his sword in his hand and plunged the tip into the ground, resting his palm on the upturned hilt. He took a deep breath and looked between his two companions"Shimiru, Jun. I know I have not known you for long at all but I would like you both to know what an Honor it is for me to lead and fight with a contingent of such exemplary shinobi such as your selves. I know that this mission will only be the first of many to come and I look forward to facing whatever obstacles the future may throw at me with the two of you by my side" As Genesis finished his speech he plucked his sword from the ground, flipped it and sheathed it on his back, fastening the leather strips that held it in place as he did so. Every word he spoke was true, and he honestly could not wait to undertake this mission with his team

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 pm
Chakra: 330 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru jumped away instinctively when the clone had exploded and watched as the water slowly went back into the ground. She smiled to herself as she went over the battle in her mind. Yes, she definitely needed to complete her training. And when she did, she had a feeling she would be a different person. Shimiru was snapped out of her thoughts when Genesis began handing them the vouchers and took her's, briefly reading it over before folding it and putting it in her pocket and listened closely as he explained. When he finished with the mission's description, she was about to turn and speak to Jun when Genesis began speaking again, and what he said made her pause and stand still.

"A leader's speech, huh?" She chuckled, but was secretly glad and relieved at his words. She felt the same, but could never actually bring herself to say it. Strangely enough, it was like a weight had been lifted, and she couldn't help but smile. "Alright Old Man, Shades, are we going to turn in the voucher for the creation of the squad, or are we going directly to the mission and hopefully seriously maim a bandit or two?" Now that she was sure she could trust these people, Shimiru could finally act as herself. Therefore, not being able to resist calling a young man with whitish hair old, and someone who wore sun glasses 'Shades'. She momentarily contemplated the events after training and made a mental note to complete it when they came back from the mission.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Watching the water return to the ground, it seemed the spar was over. Jun took a more relaxed stance now. He thought he did pretty good, but knew he needed to work on fighting without his puppet a little bit more. Maybe when they go back from the mission, he could train on that. Listening to what Genesis had to say next, Jun summoned his puppet to just look at the damage that had be done to it during Genesis's attack. He figured it would be a good idea to make sure it was in working order before they went out on a mission where he might need it. About the time he had finished looking at it, Genesis had finished his big speech.

"I would have to agree. Now if you don't mind, the damage to my puppets chest isn't that bad. While my parents don't make full size puppets, they might have some supplies to do a quick patch. I would like to swing buy and check out to see if they have them before we leave." Jun rubbed the spot where Kowai was hit. Thankfully, the metal plating along with the reduction in power, didn't damage it to much. He would like to do a more permanent repair job but that would require getting the Kage's permission and probably finding someone to take him all the way back to Takumi again. Either way, he was glad it wasn't to bad. "Where do you want to meet up to head out of the missions?"

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 285/310 [25/25]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image
'
Genesis raised an eyebrow at Shimiru's 'Old Man' comment but other then did that nothing in response to her comical jest. He was glad to see that she was finally coming out of her shell a bit and maybe this would give him the chance to see the real her. When Jun spoke of getting a fix for his puppet he frowned slightly. He regretted damaging his prized puppet even though they were in a battle. He was right about getting it patched up though, if they encountered any trouble they needed to be at full battle readiness"Okay!" He said clapping his hands together"This is what we are gonna do. We will all split up to gather supplies for a three day mission. Now, if we see no bandits, it will not be half that long. If we do find them though, we are going to try to track down their stronghold. Jun, can get a quick patch job on that puppet before we leave. We will all meet at the gates once we are all ready" Genesis smiled lightly and threw his gaze upwards towards the heavens"I got a good feeling about this..." He said lightly. At that point he turned and strode away, going to get some spare supplies for himself and the team

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am
Chakra: 330 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru nodded at Genesis's words and went to where the dummy and scrolls were which she had left unattended when they first came. "I'll finish my training here real quick, then I'll stop by my home to pick up things for the journey. See you guys later," Shimiru gave a wave and watched as they left, before once again beginning to read the scroll from which she had left off.

The girl continued reading the scroll until she was sure of what was needed to be learned, and then set it down. She unsheathed her dagger and first went through a few stances for warming before practicing previously learned techniques on the dummy, all while she imagined what the first techniques were supposed to be like.
Piercing Technique: What Defense? [1/6]

Shimiru continued to do a combination of attacks which did well to hone her reflexes and quick thinking in battle. Her movements now were steadily becoming more fluid and pieced together, but it still wasn't enough until she fully completed this portion of the training. When she was done reviewing, Shimiru looked at the dummy and imagined that it was an enemy.
Piercing Technique: What Defense? [2/6]

In her eyes, the dummy steadily became more human until it appeared to be an actual enemy ninja. Shimiru darted towards it and began slashing, parrying, and blocking in a stream of movements. Once she caught it in a 'block', her arm shot out and grabbed its makeshift arm the same time she lifted her foot and pushed against its stomach.
Piercing Technique: What Defense? [3/6]

Before pulling on the arm, Shimiru let go and began the process again, fixing any mistakes and perfecting her form as she went along. It was quite a simple technique overall, but it required perfect timing. Not to mention she would most likely have to catch her opponent off guard for this. Shimiru continued her series of slashes.
Piercing Technique: What Defense? [4/6]

After getting properly out of breath, Shimiru imagined catching the enemy in a block and shot her hand out, grabbing the dummy's arm. Then with all the force she could muster, she kicked it's abdomen, causing a tear in its arm. Shimiru stopped before causing any more damage which she would obviously have to pay for later.
Piercing Technique: What Defense? [5/6]

The girl tried it again. When it came to training, she didn't much care about the damage at this point. She did the technique again, the time squeezing the dummy's arm. If it were an enemy, it would most likely cause them to drop their weapons. She kicked the dummy again, this time causing the arm to rip cleanly right off. Her eyes widened and she frantically tried putting it back together before slowly walking away and moving on another dummy.
Piercing Technique: What Defense? [6/6] Complete

As she checked with the scroll again, Shimiru could tell that the next technique would be very useful if carried out properly. It required chakra, but it also in disrupting muscle movement, something of which would be essential to have knowledge of in battle. Shimiru yet again engaged the new dummy in combat, slashing at it continuously.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [1/7]

She continued her attacks, now working on stamina on the side. Her limbs were slowly begin to protest, and her breathing was becoming ragged, but this didn't stop her from attacking. Stamina was vital in a battle, and together with speed, made this style of bukijutsu what it was known to be.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [2/7]

Shimiru continued with her attacks, but this time imagining catching the dummy in a defensive block. She twisted her arm so the dagger was now at it's throat before bringing her arm back and starting again, this time practicing concentrating chakra to her elbows and arms in the midst of quick movement and distractions.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [3/7]

Her deadly slashes continued in a flurry, her speed constantly picking up. Her eyes widened in expectation when she imagined catching her opponent in a parry, and immediately focused chakra to her elbow and hit it's sternum. If it had been an actual person, their limbs would most likely be rendered useless by now.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [4/7]

Shimiru heaved a sigh but wouldn't allow herself to take a break, now of all times. Her quick flash of movements continued, leaving the dummy with a new cut each time her arm swung. Only when she was sure she had mastered her current level did she tire of the dummy and create two shadow clones. "Hello Boss." One of the clones greeted before they both took stances against Shimiru. She nodded back before taking her own stance.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [5/7]

"NOW!" At Shimiru's shout, the clones and herself shot towards each other after Shimiru quickly took out a kunai from her holster. She know held a knife in each hand. Once they clashed, she parried both their kunai and pushed back, spinning and ducking to deliver a punch to one's stomach. She was blocked buy the other however and was forced to dodge an attack before striking again.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [6/7]

Shimiru continued to face the two clones, her eyes constantly darting back and forth from them, making sure not miss the slightest movement. She then shot forward and clashed with one clone's kunai, stabbing the other with the dagger. The other parried, and Shimiru stabbed the first clone before dropping her dagger and grabbing the second clone's arm so it wouldn't retreat and delivered a powerful kick. Or would have anyways, but she stopped herself before causing harm to the clones to not dispel them.
Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow [7/7] Complete

For the next piece of training, Shimiru had the clones disarm themselves, and sheathed her own weapons. Since this was training of the speed and quick movement of the feet, weapons would not be needed now. At her signal, they once again attacked her head-on, with Shimiru's eyes filling with determination.
Trick Style: Retreating Feet [1/6]

The clones began delivering multiple blows, with one to hermleft and one to her right. This caused Shimiru to quickly shift her feet in order to successfully dodge and deliver blows of her own, however intentionally soft they were in force. Shimiru had to constantly remind herself not to go full out, since she didn't want the chakra from the clones to go to waste.
Trick Style: Retreating Feet [2/6]

As the fight quickly drew on, Shimiru was steadily realizing how the training was effecting her. She was lighter and quicker on her feet, able to dodge what others would find impossible to, and her arms were significantly quicker to unsheathe, slash, parry, or block attacks with her dagger. She continued to fight against the clones.
Trick Style: Retreating Feet [3/6]

After a bit, the clones had finally caught her in a vulnerable position. One has parried her attack, leaving her defenses momentarily open, and the other took the chance to grab her arm and kick her chest. Despite being held, Shimiru used her speed to dart to the left, away from the clone who had parried her. This surprised the other clone, since it's kick had been disrupted.
Trick Style: Retreating Feet [4/6]

They continued the fight, but the clones were slowly beginning to have a harder time guessing Shimiru's movements from her footsteps. Since they were now very much quieter, they had to resort to paying attention to her arms, thus leaving them vulnerable to kicks or moves that could unbalance them.
Trick Style: Retreating Feet [5/6]

Shimiru did not stop blocking their attacks and delivering her own, but then she reached a point where she knew that the level of precision and speed at her footwork had been reached. She allowed herself and the clones a short break before going to the scroll and checking for the next and final practice technique of this portion of the training.
Trick Style: Retreating Feet [6/6] Complete

Once Shimiru finished reading the final portion of the stage, she was sure that this next style of practice would be very tricky. It required being able to catch projectiles such as her dagger, shuriken, and kunai by their tip. How would she be able to do that without getting cut? Shimiru sighed and started getting to work.
Trick Style: Blade's Edge [1/6]

Before beginning the training, Shimiru nodded to the clones and dispelled them, taking a moment to sort the sudden influx of memories. She then took out her dagger and a kunai. At first she began flinging them at the dummy, but since her precision was already very accurate, she barely missed the mark at all.
Trick Style: Blade's Edge [2/6]

Next, she practiced juggling them. This would be useful when she quickly needed to change weapons turning the midst of battle. She threw the kunai upwards and then caught it with her other hand just as she threw the dagger. This action was repeated until she could catch them without getting cut p, or without getting nervous that she would.
Trick Style: Blade's Edge [3/6]

Shimiru continued to play it safe and catch the knives by the hilt before she was sure that she was ready to they catching them by the tips. She cast her full concentration now and began to throw them upwards, catching them by the tips on their flat sides. Shimiru sighed in relief that it was going well, but she knew she had to do this until she was confident and unafraid of getting cut.
Trick Style: Blade's Edge [4/6]

The girl continued to throw the blades and catch them. Most of the time she would catch them by the tip, but some times her reflexes got the best of her and she caught them by the hilt. Shimiru bit her lip and tried again, not stopping for a break despite her arms getting sore from being tense so much.
Trick Style: Blade's Edge [5/6]

After many more tries, Shimiru at last was confident that she could catch the blades by their tip. She practiced juggling, throwing, and catching them, and all were a clear example of how deadly her precision had become. The girl but back her weapons when she was done and put the scrolls back. She walked back to the academy to finish learning her elemental jutsu.
Trick Style: Blade's Edge [6/6] Compete
-Stage Four of Sobagai Deba Sentou Complete-

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun simply gave a small nod and pulled out a roll of bandages. Wrapping up his puppet, he used the bandages to make a strap. Slinging it over his shoulder, he would head for his parents house and then stop by his place to pick up a few more things.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:32 pm
Chakra: 275 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Once Shimiru turned in all her unneeded scrolls and picked up the suiton and fuuton ones, she headed to a good, outdoor potion of the academy and set herself and the scrolls down. She briefly went through the suiton one before setting it down and opening the fuuton one. After spotting a technique she wanted, Shimiru but the scroll down and began to focus her chakra.
Boufuu Kyuuzou [Gale Surge] [1/2]

Shimiru focused on her chakra and the wind before imagining projectiles being thrown at her. Her focused chakra caused a large burst of wind to be released outward, causing small plants around her to be uprooted and flung away. She waited until she wind settled down before picking up the scroll and checking the next technique.
Boufuu Kyuuzou [Gale Surge] [2/2] Complete

The next was was also fairly simple, but it was to be expected when it came to D ranked techniques. Shimiru focused wind natured chakra to her hand and formed it into a loose, swirling ball. It was difficult to actually hold the chakra in one hand, but she held it until slowly getting uses to it. She then better defined it into sphere and made sure that it had the proper chakra amount.
Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] [1/2]

After forming the ball of wind in her hand again and again until she was sure it was perfected, Shimiru threw it like she would a regular ball, aiming for a flat area of land. Upon contact, an explosion was made, similar to one of an explosion tag. Shimiru raises her arms in front of her face protectively before slowly lowering them when the smoke began to dissipate.
Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] [2/2] Complete

Shimiru then took out two senbon, which would be required for the next techque. Focusing her wind chakra once more, she threw the senbon, aiming just a few inches away from a nearby tree's trunk. Almost immediately, she used a slight change in the wind to move the senbon a bit to the left, having them embed into the tree.
Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [Projectile Control Technique] [1/1] Complete

Shimiru briefly read over the mechanisms and hand signs for the next technique before first working on memorizing the hand signs and the speed at which they were done. She then focused the wind chakra to the palms of her hands and thrust them forward. Surprisingly, nothing happened. Shimiru narrowed her eyes and tried again.
Zankyokukuuha [Extreme Decapitating Air Waves] [1/2]

She quickly flashed through the hand signs a second time and focused the appropriate amount of wind chakra to the palms of her hands. Shimiru thrust them forward, and immediately a very large gust of pressurized air was produced, blowing the snow on the ground away from her. Shimiru sighed and went to work on the next one.
Zankokukuuha [Extreme Decapitating Air Waves] [2/2] Complete

Shimiru had to admit, the next one was a bit more complex than the others. It would require her to form a dragon made of wind which is able to launch a previously learned technique, Kaze Bakuhatsu. The girl read over the steps carefully before practicing the hand signs and correct chakra control needed to specifically shape the dragon.
Furyuu no Jutsu [Wind Dragon Technique] [1/2]

Once she quickly performed the hand signs, the wind furiously blew around her, but she seized control of it through her chakra and shaped it into a fierce Chinese dragon twenty feet long that spiraled around her. At a chakra flare from Shimiru, the dragon opened it's transparent mouth, revealing sharp teeth, and launched three Kaze Bakuhatsu, one after the other. Three explosions followed before the dragon dissipated.
Furyuu no Jutsu [Wind Dragon Technique] [2/2] Complete

Shimiru looked back to the scroll and looked through it for a few moments before finding what she was looking for. A technique which increases the amount of air molecules in the air was just what she needed for hyouton techniques when there wasn't a body of water present. Shimiru memorized the hand signs and set it down before getting back to work.
Teikiatsu no Jutsu [Low Air Pressure Technique] [1/2]

After performing the hand signs, Shimiru could quickly feel the effects, since she suddenly found herself a bit sleepy. However she fought against it and attempted to draw together the water molecules in the air. As expected, the globs of water around were very much bigger. Shimiru froze them and watched as the ice chunks fell to the ground before moving on the next technique.
Teikiatsu no Jutsu [Low Air Pressure Technique] [2/2] Complete

The next technique would be essential for her bukijutsu style, since it gives her an enormous boost of speed for a short second, letting her cross a great distance in a short moment before attacking with her dagger. Shimiru set to work on memorizing the hand seals and the speed at which she could do them.
Kyoushu no Tokkan [Assassin's Rush] [1/4]

After having gotten the hand seals down perfectly, Shimiru then worked on the chakra control. This technique required her to focus chakra to her hands, so she had to practice doing so while running and holding weapons. Having quickly unsheathed her dagger and gotten out a kunai, Shimiru then practiced sending the chakra to her hands even though they held weapons.
Kyoushu no Tokkan [Assassin's Rush] [2/4]

It was difficult at first, but that only made Shimiru more determined to get it down. She clutched the weapons and began running, keeping her arms behind her for more balance and speed, and focused the chakra to them. Suddenly, the burst of wind blew away the snow behind her, but then died down when she lost her concentration.
Kyoushu no Tokkan [Assassin's Rush] [3/4]

Shimiru tried again, this time dead set on mastering it. She began running once more, focused the chakra, and this time wasn't startled by the sudden gust of wind. It propelled her ahead at a great distance, but Shimiru cut off the chakra and walked back to her original spot.
Kyoushu no Tokkan [Assassin's Rush] [4/4] Complete

Shimiru's eyes swept back and forth as she read from the scroll of fuuton jutsu. It seemed that the final technique she would attempt to master was also her most destructive since it is powerful enough to decimate buildings. The girl got to work on practicing the hand signs before attempting anything else.
Atsugai [Pressure Damage] [1/4]

She quickly flashed through the hand seals once more before making sure that they were memorized. Next, she looked around and walked to an open area where she was sure that the wind wouldn't destroy anything. She then practiced focusing chakra to her lungs and blowing it out to produce the destructive jutsu.
Atsugai [Pressure Damage] [2/4]

With the chakra control now mastered, Shimiru flashed through the hand seals before compressing chakra in her lungs and forcefully blowing it out. Unfortunately, it didn't go quite as planned and only ended up as a large gust of wind. Shimiru grumbled and tried again,this time compressing more chakra.
Atsugai [Pressure Damage] [3/4]

She kept the chakra focused her lungs a bit and quickly built it up, before forcefully blowing. This time, the results were immediate and successful. A large projectile-like gust of compressed chakra was released. Once it hit the tree she had been aiming at, it exploded into a large swirling vortex of wind, tearing the tree apart.
Atsugai [Pressure Damage] [4/4] Complete

Once she was done, Shimiru put down the fuuton scroll and began reading from the suiton scroll with eager anticipation. After deciding on the first most useful suiton technique, Shimiru read it's description and memorized the hand signs. This technique was the first on her list of water jutsu because it worked passively and allowed her to see in heavy mist or when the Kirigakure Technique was used.
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [Mist Vision Technique] [1/2]

After quickly going through the hand signs, Shimiru worked on focusing her chakra in such a way where it would filter through the hand seals and go to her eyes and remain there. For a moment, nothing happened, but then she felt the shift in her vision and knew that she would definitely be able to see if mist or fog fell upon her.
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [Mist Vision Technique] [2/2] Complete

The next technique seemed a bit more practical, as it was simply a powerful jet of water expelled from the user's mouth with chakra concentrated to the chest, throat, and mouth. Shimiru slowly read over the description and how it was to be properly executed.
Mizurappa [Violent Water Wave] [1/3]

After memorizing the hand signs, the girl could confidently say that the technique wasn't as simple when it came to chakra control. After all, what technique was? She focused chakra to her lungs and blew out, resulting in a small jet of water being sent out. Shimiru grumbled and tried again.
Mizurappa [Violent Water Wave] [2/3]

Shimiru flashed through the hand signs, sucked in a deep breath after focusing chakra to her chest, and blew out as hard as she could, resulting in a powerful jet of water shooting from from her mouth. It crashed against the tree in front of her, splintering and cracking it's thick bark. Shimiru smirked and moved on to the next one.
Mizurappa [Violent Water Wave] [3/3] Complete

Shimiru read over the technique that was on her mental list and found that they were becoming more and more difficult as the rank increased. She wasn't surprised however. After memorizing it's mechanisms and repeating the hand signs until they were properly memorized, Shimiru focused her chakra all over her body.
Mizu no Yoroi [Water Armor] [1/3]

After holding her chakra compact and making sure it wouldn't disperse, Shimiru did the hand signs, letting the chakra processes through them and envelop her body. It then turned into a thin layer of water, which would protect Shimiru against fire techniques. She noticed that it started to drain a bit of her energy as time wore on.
Mizu no Yoroi [Water Armor] [2/3]

Shimiru examined the thin layer of water on her skin and made tweaks to it until she was sure that the technique was done the way it was supposed to. She felt protected in this makeshift armor, but knew that it was slowly draining away her stamina and chakra, so she cancelled the technique and went back to her scroll.
Mizu no Yoroi [Water Armor] [3/3] Complete

After reading for a short while, Shimiru stumbled upon many highly interesting and useful techniques. One was quite complicated and required for someone to be already dead or near death, but it gave her that person's knowledge. Shimiru immediately made it the first B rank technique she would learn and read over it again.
Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu [Body's Complete Disappearance] [1/4]

After memorizing the complex information regarding the technique, Shimiru went to the portion where it explained of the chakra control, hand signs, and how it was to be properly executed. The girl memorized the hand signs before moving on to the chakra portion.
Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu [Body's Complete Disappearance] [2/4]

Shimiru steadily focused on her chakra before creating a clone of herself to use as a guinea pig. She concentrated the chakra as the hand signs were done and directed it outwards. At the first try, a small wave over water washed over the clone. Shimiru sighed and tried again.
Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu [Body's Complete Disappearance] [3/4]

As the hand signs flashed and chakra was focused so intensely that it became visible, Shimiru sent out the chakra and watched with astounded eyes as a violent wave of water formed by her chakra crashed into the clone, dispelling it. She felt the rush of information from it enter her mind, and picked up the scroll.
Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu [Body's Complete Disappearance] [4/4] Complete

The next technique would be one of her personal favorites in her opinion, since it appealed greatly to her talent with precison. Shimiru read carefully over the instructions and how the chakra was applied to water to form the many needles. It would work well with her Hyouton bloodline, and she could already see a battle plan forming.
Sensatsu Suishou [Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death] [1/4]

Shimiru focused on the chakra and practiced sending it out after condensing the water molecules in the air like she would if she wanted to freeze them. She then looked over the hand signs section and was glad that it only required a single hand sign. In her case, it would be with one hand.
Sensatsu Suishou [Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death] [2/4]

It was in fact quite difficult to focus the chakra in such a way where the needles would be formed to a fine, sharp tip, especially if it was up to one thousand. Nonetheless Shimiru constantly formed and reformed the needles, and tried to keep them levitated for as long as she could.
Sensatsu Suishou [Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death] [3/4]

After much work trying to levitate the needles, she wa glad that she could now keep them up for however long she wanted, and even tried freezing the water so they would become ice needles. She was happy at the improvement and cancelled the technique before picking up her two scrolls.
Sensatsu Suishou [Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death] [4/4] Complete

Greatly satisfied by her improvement, Shimiru dropped the scrolls off at the Academy and, after picking up several things, would head to the gates. She made sure not to mention to anyone that she had actually learned a total of sixteen techniques in such a short time. Who knows what others would say? Shimiru bit her lip and quickly exited the academy.

[/exit]

Jutsu Used: Gale Surge -10 chakra
Kaze Bakuhatsu -10 chakra
Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu -5 chakra
Zankokukuuha -20 chakra
Furyuu no Jutsu -20 chakra
Teikiatsu no Jutsu -20 chakra
Kyoushu no Tokkan -40 chakra
Atsugai -40 chakra
Kiri Shikaku -10 chakra
Mizurappa -20 chakra
Mizu no Yoroi -20 chakra
Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu -40 chakra
Sensatsu Suishou -40 chakra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctishad stayed around the academy looking at the genin, there some promising shinobi. But he was gonna go now he began heading to the exit.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Akatsuki was walking into the academy looking at the charts of his team when he bumped into someone who was walking out. Akatsuki was taller than him but the man looked almost menacing. When he did run into him, he felt a sudden cold sensation take over his body. Was it the man causing it? He didn't say anything to him no apology or anything.

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis felt someone bump into him, he saw that it was a shinobi from Yuki, he was tall for his age but he didn't seem to powerful, probably a genin or chunin. Noctis didn't say anything and saw that he didn't say anything either. Looks like neither of them was going to apologize. He was actually getting tired of this place already, maybe he would find Jae so they could leave. But at the moment he was still in a stare off with this yuki shinobi.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki noticed they were in a sort of staredown and though he they were probably partly both to blame he would say something."My bad, Why are you here?"He looked at his headband recognizing it as a Leaf headband.

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games