Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Now that they were off of the train, Tobias felt a little more at ease. Not much, but still, a bit. The others had gathered around him and Arc to plan their next move. They had to find somewhere to stay. As far as Tobias remembered, the Father knew people that could help them just the same way he helped the group. But Sora must have forgotten that, asking whether they should, of all things, build a house, or find somewhere temporary.

Tobias opened his mouth to say something mean to her, like calling her stupid or whatever, but he closed it, not wanting to cause trouble. They didn't have the time for it. Nor did they need the attention. "Sora, the fact is," Tobias finally spoke, "trying to build a house would attract too much attention. We're laying low right now. Besides, Cat said that there were people here that could hide us like the Father did. So I was kind of expecting her to take over again." Maybe take over wasn't the right term. Whether or not they admitted it. He was the head, though obviously not the best suited for the job.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm
"Ok." Sora said sensing that Toby wasn't saying everything he wanted to. Whatever.... She thought and looked around. "Well even if we were going to build a house all we would really have to do is go waaaaaaay back there." She said.  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm
Arc sighed, already hearing the beginnings of a fight between the two. “At some point we will build a house of our own. But right now we need to stay out of sight, alright?” she smiled, slowing getting up. Her bones popped painfully, and she could feel her wings becoming sore. But she had no time for discomfort. They couldn’t sit there all day. So she looked to Cat, who was standing beside Doll now after saying her goodbyes to Al.

Cat took this has her queue. “Well, I wouldn’t really say I have people in mind. But I know people around here who are very kind. And I have a place for us to stay!” she smiled, but hide away long pain. “It’s…my old home. I used to live there with my folks before they died. It’ll be a bit dusty, but it’ll do,” she said. “And it’s near the forests edge, so you can go back there anytime if you want to stretch your wings, or just be yourself,” she smiled.

This was very good news. If Arc could fly, she would have. “Cat, thank you so much for all you’ve done…there is no way I could ever find a way to thank you for all you’ve done…” she said, holding her young sons hand as he smiled up at everyone.

Doll raised an eyebrow from under her umbrella. “You thought this out, smart. Let us head there before we attract any unwanted attention.”

Noah smiled up at his mother, “Do we have a home now, Mama?” he asked, swinging her arms gently.

She smiled down, “Yes we do…we have a home now…” she let out a relieved sigh.

Cat felt totally cool at this point. She turned on her heal, hand full of bag, “Come on then! Let’s head home!” she smiled.

Doctor, we’ve received word that the twins were defeated. But we also have evidence that Arc H Angel was injured in the fight. Now would be the time to attack. She is weak. Perhaps we should send subject 45?

Wait a little longer. Allow them to feel a false sense of calm. Then we shall attack.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:20 pm
After the group started to start walking Sora slowed down and walked next to Cat. "Cat are you sure about this? I saw the pain in your eyes when you told us about your old home." Sora whispered. "The last thing that any of us want is to cause you pain after everything you've done for us...." Its not fair... What did we do to desirve so much pain? Sora thought.  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Tobias was ready for another match with Sora. She just didn't seem to be getting it. At the same time, Tobias kept telling himself that now was not the time for this. These conflicting feelings were soon put to a halt by Arc. She was on Tobias' side, letting Sora know that now was not the time to be raising suspicion. They at least needed somewhere temporary to hide. He watched as Arc stood, her body not wanting to cooperate. Tobias wrapped an arm around Arc, keeping her steady.

As he had requested, Cat took over. She informed them that while there wasn't anyone in particular who could house them, there was someplace almost better in Tobias' eyes. It was Cat's old home. It was where she grew up with her now dead parents. Tobias did feel a bit bad for making Cat do this, but it was her choice ultimately. The group began to walk towards their new hideout in hopes of starting a new life. Arc could truly have the family she so adamantly wished for. She'd be happy. And that was all Tobias wanted.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:04 pm
Cat paused, but only for a moment at the question. She smiled to herself and walked on. “We all have a past, I’m ready to face mine,” she said with a steady smile. But she placed a hand on Sora’s head tenderly, “Don’t worry, you all coming to the church was the reason I needed to come back. So I should be thanking you for that,” she looked forward at the well lit round. “We may not get there for an hour. It’s pretty far from the rest of the town. Which is good.”

Arc helped steady herself on Tobias, grateful for his strong body, when hers was failing her. She could feel her bones begging her to sit down, but she needed to keep going. Hearing it might be another hour, she let out an uncharacteristic groan of dismay. Which showed just how exhausted from the night before she really was.

Noah looked up at his mother hidden from view with concern. He was a bi boy now! He should be helping his mother too! Just like Tobias! So he walked over to the other side of her and held her gently, like Tobias, if she threaten to teeter over and fall. “Don’t worry Mama! I’ll make sure you don’t fall! We’ll be there soon, promise!” he said, focusing on an unknown target in front of him.

Arc couldn’t help but giggled at her sons efforts, “Well, now I feel safe. Thank you, Noah. With your help I will never fall,” she giggled and looked at Tobias. You could tell, even behind the bloodied, bruised face of hers, that at that very moment she was all mother. Her sons attempt to help was touching and you could see the love in her eyes. “You see Tobias, with Noah we’ll be just fine!” she grinned.

Doll walked silently along side the others. Her face seemed lost in thought, almost like she was reading a book. Luckily no one noticed this change and she frowned, focused on something not there. She glanced up, then looked away. Why ruin the fun and cheer everyone was having?

After an hour of walking, the finally could see the house. Cat felt a slight stab at her heart of nostalgia and sadness. Her childhood home was so bittersweet to her now. “That’s it,” she said. She said it as if it were nothing. But it was large, almost mansion sized.

Arc glanced up and her jaw dropped. “Are all houses that size?!” she said, flabbergasted. “Or are you not telling us something?!” she turned her head with a pop, staring at Cat.

Cat shrugged sheepishly, “Well, you know. Business was good,” she said with a laugh.

“Understatement of the year,” could be heard, ever so slightly, by a small, raven haired girl.

Noah, in all his excitement at seeing the house, let go of his mother and started running, “Mama look at that!” he shouted. In his excitement, you could see, under his jacket, his wings trying to fly him all the way there.

Arc laughed, “Calm down, Noah. We’ll get there when we get there,” she said, taking slow and steady steps.

Cat looked at Arc with a sigh, “I’ll get a bed ready for you, and I’ll close up those wounds you re-opened…for the third time…” she said, a little judgmentally. She knew they needed to get there, but Arc should have paced herself.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:33 am
"If your sure..." Sora whispered and started to walk. After what felt like forever they had gotten to Cats house. Soras eyes widened, "Holy shi-." She stopped and smiled seeing noah ready to fly up to the house. "Hey Noah!" She said and ran over to him scooping him up. "Wanna race?" She whispered to him and smiled wide.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Tobias stopped with Arc, his eyes widening behind the sunglasses. The sun was behind them now, but he didn't have time to take them off. As they paused to marvel at the giant house, Tobias felt a wave of joy wash over him. "We made it!" he whispered. He watched as Noah took off towards the and Sora followed the small child. He also glanced over at Doll, who was beginning to show signs of recovery. Her words were starting show hints of emotion.

Hearing Cat comment on getting Arc's reopened wounds fixed, Tobias scooped her up into his muscular arms once again. if he could've carried her all the way, he would have, but Arc was stubborn as always. "Arc, we did it. We finally got out of that hellhole! Look at this place!" Tobias said, exhaustion obvious in his voice. The young man had been running on fumes and adrenaline for so long now, he'd drop any second. Tobias was ignoring it though. Fighting so that he'd look strong for the others.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm
As Sora ran after Noah she turned around to Doll. "Come on, Doll!!" She said and ran after her little brother. We made it. We made it and we are all alive! She thought, and looked at their new home.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:17 am
[OOC]

>_< Sorry, Its probably obvious but im going to pull myself out of the rp for now D:

Im waaaaay to busy x_x;;

I had Alot of fun rping~ :3 <3 it was nice to talk to you guys again
<3 Stay safe :3 and have fun! <3 If any of you need me heres my contact info o:

Msn: The_real_alphonse_elric@hotmail.com

Im on my skype more though :3

I love ya guys~ <3 i'll talk to you when i can~ <3 :3

[/OOC]

Alphonse went home and had happily ever after tiems with his Brother. :3

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 pm
Just come and visit us ok? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm
((*head hits desk many, many times* I’m so sorry guys. I left without telling anyone. As one…or two…meh, as you might know, I have health problems -_-. I’ve been in bed This whole time. I’d come and check in, but I couldn’t anything other then that…))

Noah laughed, fallowing after Sora as she zoomed past him in her excitement. “Wait for me!!” he said, flapping his small wings from under his jacket. He raced after her and towards the giant house that would be theirs, for the time being. “I want a room on the second floor! No on the third!” he said.

Doll was less enthusiastic as the other two. But it was clear she was pleased. She didn’t smile, but she quickened in her step.

Arc almost yelped with surprise as Tobias lifted her into the air and carried her once again. She could tell by his manner that he was exhausted. Everyone was. But in his excitement he must have forgotten. She wasn’t going to oppose this, for she was ready to sleep for days. And, she could feel the blood seeping through the cheap clothe that held her body together at this point.

Cat shrugged again, walking beside the two, “It’s going to be a bit dusty, but I can clean that right up,” she said. That, might be an understatement in itself. She hadn’t been in her house since her parents died. That was a road of memory she preferred not to walk down for a good long while. But if it meant a safe haven for these kids, she’d be happy to do so.

When the group finally made it up to the house, Cat ruffled through her bag and pulled out an old fashion key. She hesitated for only a moment before turning it. The locked made a rusty squeak as it unlocked itself. She placed a hand on the door and pushed. The door almost didn’t give, but reluctantly gave in with a creak that sounded through the main floor.

Inside; from what could be seen in the dark, were sheet covered furnishings. Cat walked in, the wooden floors aching with pressure it hadn’t felt in years. She outstretched her arms in search of an oil lamp. “This is an older house, it doesn’t have electricity like the others. But I guess I can get that installed later on,” she explained as her hand found what it was looking for.

She shuck the thing; there was still oil. She reached into her bag and pulled out a match. She struck it across the fireplace and lit the lamp, turning it on. Soon a warm glow revealed what was in the entrance. “Welcome home,” Cat said with a weak smile.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm
((Dont worry about it. Just get better ok?))

"No Cat. Me and Toby can clean up. Just relax you have already done enough." Sora said as she unlocked the door. Wow this place is huge... Good thing I have wings.. She thought and looked around. "Noah we'll see what we can do about your room being on the second floor." She said and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

Tobias stepped into the dark house, everything seeming just fine to him. Dust was not something he gave much of a thought to. His room in the labs was hardly ever clean. The floors creaked and groaned with each footfall, having not been touch in this manner in a number of years. Cat mentioned that there was no electricity in this house, not like Tobias minded. But the others might like it. Lighting an old oil lamp, Cat greeted them with a weak smile into her old home. The very word was like music to the young man's ears.

He could feel his entire body slump. Every muscle relax. Almost. If it had not been for the light, yet unrecognizable scent of Arc, he'd have surely hit the floor. And Sora's following words would have shot him straight back up. Had he been on the floor that is. Tobias did not clean. He barely cleaned himself. The only reason Tobias had a clean room was because a nurse would come and sweep about once a week. Who she was, that depended. Sometimes it was a new recruit. Maybe an older one neither scared nor naive. A guard or two was always on watch though. Not like he wanted anything to do with the women.

"I don't clean. Doll. Help Sora clean. Me and Cat need to take care of Arc. Cat, let's go find somewhere to patch her up. Can't have her bleeding out on the floor," said Tobias. Even when barely on his feet, he was dishing out orders. And they called him unstable.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:58 pm
" Really Toby? I don't clean at all and you can help. Cat can take care of Arc for now. We owe her this much. And you are going to be living here to so you have to do your part." Sora said glaring at him. There is no way in hell he is getting away from this one. I'm not scared of him at all. Sora thought and looked around trying to figure out where to start.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games