Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 pm
(oops my boo boo sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 pm
Enisis lets out a long sigh. "If it werent for humans needing technology to try and keep up with the other races magic though, then we would be fine and none of this probably wouldnt of happened." Enisis lets out a little laugh and looks around a bit. "Umm. Hey Maarg. That is your name right. How far exactly is your village?" Enisis asks, hoping that it wont be too far of a walk.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 pm
"Well us humans feel as if we aren't powerful enough compared to magic..Like yours.." she muttered the last part under her breath slightly but kept a small smile, still holding Arnie in her arms.

Arnie just looked up at her, noticing that she was telling how she actually felt. "Thats kind of stupid still..." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 pm
Maarg paused and spun in a full, slow circle. "it's pretty far away, but..." stopping, facing the direction Enisis was again. He closed his eyes and began chanting and moving his one free hand. A black and dark blue glow appeared, then grew from a point opposite his hand. He stopped and opened his eyes. "This is a much easier way." Come, he walked towards the portal, then stopped, half in half out. "Won't hurt, I promise just a sort of, cold feeling."  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 pm
Roselyn followed Maarg, only to have Arnie almost jump out of her arms in fear. "Shush." she said softly and held him tight as she walked through.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Enisis laughs at the cat's reaction and something rushes through his mind. "Well arent you just a little scaredy cat?" Enisis says, hoping to take full advantage of the irony. After that, he walks through the gate.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am
Maarg looked around to get his position in the village. They were standing in what seemed like a very large room. Though two walls opened out into a large courtyard, while the other two were earthen, created out of the mountain it faced. Several other lizard people were in the room, either sitting at desks, or bending over beds which were more like matresses on the ground. "Just put Yuka on one of the spare beds." The lizard layed Zach down on one near to the earthen wall, then went over to speak to one of the healers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:54 am
Enisis did as Maarg told him to do and looked around the room. It had been a long time since he had seen so many lizard people in one place. He moves his jacket about to try and hide his weapons better, afraid that he might offend someone by being so heavily armed here.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:00 am
Maarg nodded and gave his thanks to the medic, then came back to the others to find Enisis trying to hide his weapons. "You may want to leave those in a room. There is a lock up that we can leave them in." Studying Enisis carefully he added, "no one here will harm you. No more than in one of your villages any way." with a smile he said, "do not, however, drink any purple drinks you may be offered. Only we can digest those. They are a poison to any other."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:08 am
Enisis laughs at Maarg's words and looks back at Kadashi who has been following them the whole time. "Good luck getting him to give up his rifle." Enisis says to Maarg, keeping his high rised attitude. "But I will put mine in a lock up."

(hate saying this but im going to bed. night)  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 am
(night... I'm going out to dinner anyway)

Maarg smiled. "It's fine if he keeps it, as long as it's in view I guess... Though some places he won't be allowed into if he keeps it with him." Leaning on his staff he said, "so after we've locked them up, we'll go get something to eat? Ragie will look after those two." he waved softly in the direction of the medic he had been talking to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm
Roselyn followed them, staying quiet as usual, but pet Arnie slightly as a she would her own cat, if it hadn't died in the disaster.

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:29 pm
"Oh believe me." Enisis says as he turns to look at Kadashi. "That rifle is one of the largest in the world. If people cant see that, then they are blind." Enisis laughs a bit and then looks back at Maarg. "As for food. Sure, lead the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 pm
Maarg nodded and lead the group out of the medical building and into another, half open, half closed building. "Well this is lock up." he motioned towards a line of doors. Behind each lead a tunnel, which lead to a seperate cage within a huge room, hollowed out from the mountain. "you need to get a key from him," he pointed to a very old looking lizard, hunched over a rather large book, "then open the door it unlocks. Follow the tunnel and put your weapons, as well as anything else you don't want to carry, in the cage at the end. Then come back, lock the door and keep the key on you."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 pm
Enisis talks to the lizard that was pointed out and retrieves a key. He then walks down the wall where he locks up all his stuff and then he returns. He moves about in a little bit of a strange way and then smiles. "Been awhile since Ive walked without my gear." He says as he is no longer ever wearing his bullet proof vest.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff