Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm
I nodded as I followed him, 'please let them be ok' I thought behind Kyo.
*Real*
"Kisa! Your hurt!" I say I then got angered that she got caught by Orochimaru, I took her in my arms, "Let's meet up with the others" I tell her, then start to make my way back to Shigure's.

I went wide eye as to what Yuki just told us.
I looked at a very pissed off group of ninja. Naruto was cussing, Sasuke looked madder then hell, Sakura....well she looked scared, Neji looked like he wanted to kill something, & Rock Lee went off to train. I just shook my head at this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 pm
Kisa nodded and added, "I'm fine don't worry."

Kyo burst into the house and looked down at Yuki, "What the hell happened?!" He looked around to see everyone pissed. They must have found out about Orochumaru etc.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm
I looked over to Yuki, "How did you get hurt like that?" as I stood beside Kyo.
I was about to say something when I felt pain in my shoulder I clutched it, "Ah," I winced as I doubled over in pain.
I went wide eye as I remember who could do that, ".....You ran into Hidan?.......this is bad" I muttered getting scared again.
I asked as I try to help Yuki, "How bad is it?"
".......if, he even gets a drop of your blood.....he can kill you any where, at anytime,........he's also immortal" I tell them.
*Real*
As we get to the house I heal her, & put her down as we go in I saw Yuki doubled over in pain, "What's wrong with him?" I asked.

I anwsered "Hidan, and the Akatsuki that's what.....sorry I snapped" I added on the end as try to figure all of this out.
*Real*
I went wide eye at this, 'Hidan has appared too? This just made it a whole lot worse' I thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:52 pm
Kisa walked over to the ground and looked at Shigure, "What do we do? We have to take the others and hide them..." She said talking about the other innocent people around the house...which was basically toru and shigure and kyo. They were now caught in the middle.

Kyo sighed and sat down on the couch, "Great now we have this little problem added to our curse..." He muttered to himself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 pm
"....Damn it! I wish we could find Kakashi-sensei and them!" I growled pissed as to what was happening.
I nodded in agreement, 'If he was here we could have a better plan then nothing' I thought, also annoyed that Sakura was damn close to me.
(How about it? Could you play Kakashi? Please?)
I healed Yuki, then decided to go on look out duty as I get in a tree.
I sighed as I heard all of this,' Great....' I thought.
I had muttered a thanks when I felt my hand hurt, I looked down & sighed, 'Is he going to keep doing this to me?' I thought annoyed at this.
*Real*
I looked at Kisa, "That's not a bad idea....." I muttered as I nodded in agreement, "The question is where though" I added.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 pm
Kisa shook her head not knowing. She sighed and sat down on a chair and put her head on the table.

Kyo sat there quietly and sighed again.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and stepped in. It was Kakashi-sensei!

Sakura pointed at the door, "Kakashi-sensei!" She smiled and finally stepped away from Saskue.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 pm
I blinked, "Kakashi-sensei......WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG!!!!!!" I jumped up from where I was at & glomped him.
I blinked at this, 'O........k? Weird' I thought looking at him
I smirked when I saw him, although gave Naruto a funny look when he glomped him.
I nearly fell out of the tree with Naruto's yell, I went in to find Kakashi-sensei standing there.......with Naruto hanging on him I did this * sweatdrop * while looking at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 pm
stare Kasashi pushed naruto off and stood up. "Well i suddenly appear in some land i am not familiar with...what do you expect. I sensed Orochumaru around and the Akatsuki." He sighed and adjusted his mask a little. "So fill me in. What has happen so far"
User Image  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 pm
I started to explain what happen to us, as Naruto filled in the spots to what happen when I wasn't there. "So that's what happened Kakashi-sensei" I ended the explanation.
*rest nodded in agreement*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:36 pm
"This really is bad...has anyone seen Guy, Kurenai, Asuma, etc?" Kakashi asked looking around at saw some people he never saw before and saw that one of them was a victim to Hidan.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 pm
I shook my head, "No, you're the first to come here Kakashi-sensei" I tell him, as I then tell him who the one's he don't knows, names.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm
"Ah well then i think if we let our chakara show then they'll find us...but we should do it somewhere were these people aren't in danger."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm
"Yes, but........if we leave they might attack them, they know where they live" I inform him sadly.
I nodded, "They took Yuki, while we were out scouting for Kanatta" I then sit down & sighed.
"In other words if we leave we're leaving them unprotected, if we stay, we can protect them some, we have some delima on our hands." I added in the mix after being quite all this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm
"Then we split up dummies. There is enough of us to do that and once we get the others we'll definitely have enough. Some can stay here and protect them while the other of you come with me to find the others." Kakashi said not as a suggestion but more of an order.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games