Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 am
Dervish walked behind Tastel following her. He looked around the castle as they walked and smiled. "Its awfully nice of you to take the time to show me around." He said his eyes changing colors to brown.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:51 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel grunted, "Yes, yes." She looked up at him with a glare, she wasn't really glaring, it was just how her eyes always are. "It's not like my time is limited. Anything else you want to see? Or is it time for your appointment?"

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm
The day was now ending and Scarlet was half way done. She only needed a bit more and once she had the herbs she could return to heal her father. Kraga flew along ways from the Kingdom and went to the mountain. Scarlet slid off of Kraga and began to look for the secret lake that lay in the moutains. Her fever finally began to go down, but her breathing was still heavy. The lake was only a few feet away and she finally stumbled upon it. The lake was crystal clear and many types of animals were gathered around it drinking the pure water. Scarlet kneeled down and drank some while scooping some in a bottle. She wanted to see what was going on with Ross so she touched the water with one finger and as the rippeles spread a picture appeared. There Ross still lay unconsious along with Vivi. "Well i better get back quickly," she sighed and headed back to Kraga.

When she got there something was wrong........Kraga was no where to be found, and it seemd as if there was a struggel. She came to the conclusion that some of the rebels found her dragon. Now they knew that she was there to so she had to be careful.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm
(better than rebels... another dragon)

The dragon roared a battle cry to the red dragon. He rose on his hind legs then landed down with it's front claws on the others under belly. The red dragon bit around Kraga's front leg, and rolled over to be ontop of the battle. Kraga roared in rage this time, he pushed hard with his wings, causing the other dragon to stumble backwards. Kraga gained his footing and pushed hard off the ground. The other dragon followed and their battle continued in the air. Finally Kraga got the upper hand. He wrapped his jaws firmly around the red dragon's neck and attacked it's soft under belly with his claws. The red dragon fought, but Kraga closed his jaws more and the other collapsed. Kraga released and watched as the red dragon, equal in his size, fell to the ground far below. The giant blue dragon let out a cry of triumph, then made his way back to where he'd left Scarlet. The territorial dispute had finished far away from where it had started, so the bloodied dragon made his way slowly.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:34 pm
((lol ok ...but i'll have Scarlet confronted by some rebels))

Scarlet heard Kragas cry clearly. She looked all around the sky trying to see where he was at. Then she heard rusteling in the bushes, and as she turned to see what it was and arrow came flying out towards her. She managed to jump out of the way and not get hit.

"We finally found you princess," an archer came out and as he did Scarlet saw that he had a tattoo of the rebels. After he came out three others did one from the left, the other from the right, and the last one from behind. She was circled and obviously out numbered.

Scarlet clenched her fist and cursed under her breath. She was still weak and bearly had any energy. They began closing in and Scarlet looked at everyone every second seeing who was the weakest she could attack and pass through. Again the archer shot an arrow at her forcing her to back up into a tree. Scarlet didn't know what to do...she didn't want to kill them.. but she would if she had to.

"Leave or you will die, I am not alone here," Scarlet bluffed hoping they would by it. Unfourtunatly they didn't and all kept there grin on their faces. Something had to be done but she was out of ideas and running out of energy. She did know that they wouldn't kill her yet but instead take her to the leader. Then luckly Scarlet saw Kraga at the distance and as he roared Scarlet seized the chance to run when they looked up. She forced herself through them.
"s**t, hurry up and knock her out!" The archer cryed out.
Scarlet was near Kraga now, it looked as if she could almost touch him. Then all went dark and she was now on the shoulders of one of the rebels that knocked her out by hitting her over with the hit of his sword. They quickly headed below so that Kraga couldn't follow them, since they were now underground. They made there way to Erika at the rebel base.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 pm
Vivi used Muraki's eyes to find Ross once she did she rushed to his aid, "Ross! Muraki, thanks for findin' him for me sweetie" she kissed her demon, unlike most she liked her demon mainly because he helped with stuff....like this, "Ross, it's me Vivi, please come back to me and lady Scarlet!" she sung a different song of theirs then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhXJyCOyOk  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:43 pm
Kraga landed on the ground and roared in rage. He kew he couldn't follow them, the hole they'd gone through was to small. He couldn't do anything. He paushed himself up and flew hard and fast towards the castle. He searched the minds for Vivi and Ross, but they were both asleep, in a dream the dragon had never come across. He roared again and continued the search. He found Tatsel's. The rebels! he almost yelled at her. they've taken Scarlet. with that the connection was cut off, as the great dragon fell to the ground, to weak to fly from lose of blood.

Ross' eye's shot open. With him out of the mad dream, Vivi was pulled out as well. He gasped for breath as he looked wide eyed at the girl infront of him.

(post for Erika will come soon but I gotta eat.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:50 pm
As she was still being carried Scarlet woke up blood dripping from her forehead. "Release me!" she yelled stuggling to get loose. She kicked and squirmed but became weaker and weaker. The fever went up again and made her vision become blurry. The rebels finally made there way into the rebel base. When they entred the room they threw Scarlet into a small room and shut it. The room was dark and damp, and there was no way out. She slamed herself against the door trying to get out, but the metal door was way to heavy and locked thightly. She banged on the door with her arms and hands wildly. The pain of her right arm wasn't felt since she was filled with adrenaline. "Let me out!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. It was so loud it was if it could wake anything or anyone from there sleep.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Vivi hugged Ross, "Oh, thank god you're awake!" she said in his chest, "You have to get better ok? Nothin' over the top ay?" she let him sit up properly, she then took on a thoughtful look, 'I don't know what it is but.....Hhhhhhmmmmm Muraki......can you materilize for me? I need you to do somethin'.......(Since she's her demon I can take it from here^^)'
Muraki growled 'What is it?'
'Look for lady Scarlet! I fear somethin may have happened to her'
'As you wish' with that he materilized & took off to go search for her....using a sent trail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Erika smiled and stood up. She'd been sitting in her room, awaiting news from the rebels she'd sent out. She followed them out of the room, and to the metal door which kept the little princess in. She opened it and the princess tumbled out. One of the Rebels bent down, and carefully picked her up, keeping her in a standing position. Erika smiled at the girl. "now, before we begin, is there any wounds you want us to heal? do you need energy?" she looked at the girl, she appeared to have a fever. "perhaps you need help with this fever you have?" she smiled. "we can't have our guests uncomfortable."

Ross closed his eyes for a moment, then swung himself off the bed. He moved to his cupboard in search of a fresh shirt. He found one and replaced what he was already wearing. He looked at Vivi and leaned against the wall, as though waiting for something.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 pm
"Ross! You shouldn't be too hasty your not up to power yet, dear! Please lay back down if you need anythin' I'll get it for you!" she said while standing & walking to him.
Muraki found the dragon unconcious, he sighed & used his magic to heal him....(Uh, I know it's late to ask, but you want a profile on Muraki?) once he knew he was awake he asked him, "Where, miss Scarlet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm
"The only thing i would want from you is to let me go!" Scarlet snatched her arm away from the rebel and backed up wobbeling a bit. She breated heavily and looked about the room her vision still a bit blurred. She reached up to grab her necklace but it was no longer there. It must have fallen off when she was taken. She looked at the leader with cold eyes. Her face was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes. She truly did look sick..even worse then her father. "I don't need anything from any of you," she muttered feeling dizzy. Turning her head to the righ she saw the tunel that they had come out from and knew that, that was the way back. She summoned some of the energy she had left and managed to blast some out knocking everyone in the room down or at least giving them loss of balance. As that happened Scarlet dashed toward the tunnel hoping to make it out.
((if ur planning to use him throught the rp then yes))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm
(really it's just a shadow of Vivi isn't it...)

The giant dragon pushed himself up. He shook himself then looked at Vivi's demon. He bowed his head in thanks.
the rebels have taken her. I fear back to their base. I now know where an entrance is though.

Ross looked at her. He kissed his ring, much the same as Scarlet had, only this time it was to draw power. He cursed because that one usage had used everything Scarlet had given him, and he still didn't have full power. "I will live." he smiled at Vivi/

Erika shook her head slightly. Seeing the girl make a run for it, She darted after her. Easily catching up, she grabbed the girl around the waiste and picked her up, she carried her into her own room and layed her down on the bed. "even if we were to let you go, we couldn't let you go in this condition, we'd get a bad name for ourselves, no one would want to enjoy our hospitality, which I must say, is very good."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm
((well i guess... i really don't care lol))

Scarlet pushed herself off the bed and stood by the wall as far away from the rebel leader. "Why do it if you want me dead either way. Besides you would waist all your energy healing me. Once im heald all i'll do is easily get out of here." Scarlet looked at the woman her eyes still cold and her chest rising up and down as she was breathing heavily. She grabbed her right arm as it began to throb.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm
Erika laughed. "you think I'd waste my energy on this? no I have healers for this sort of job." She smiled at the girl as though they were old friends, but her eyes had a hard look to them.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games