Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko's eyes flashed mischievously. "I've managed to interest the Violinist, Ryuukaze, into joining our band... though how he's going to explain it to his studio will be a pain in the a**... BUT," he held up one lithe hand. "He's got talent. A lot of it. And I wouldn't have offered him the gig except our 'beloved' manager made him fall down a flight of stairs and he can't exactly sing for the time being. I uh..." NAKO felt a bit uncomfortable about this portion. "Well, I felt bad about it so I offered him the position. I'd been thinking over it for a while... because there was something my compositions was missing... so maybe it's all for the better."
Now finished with that, Naoko put his hands on his hips and turned toward Ishi. He walked over to the young man and leaned down just enough that the drummer would see his lips. "Let me guess... you ran into my 'clone'... ne?" smirking devilishly, the blond laughed slightly. "Trust me, Ishi... Kai may look like me, but we're nothing alike. The man's too horny for his own good." NAKO teased.
Of course he didn't know that Ishi and Kai had slept together... but it wasn't hard for the pianist to imagine.
After all... he'd wanted to do the singer as well... or vice versa...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:27 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu woke with a start, his whole body shivering in a cold sweat. The pain he was feeling was unbearable again, but nothing in comparison to the fear he felt from the nightmare that had awoken him. In his dream, Naoko had been with him, and then he had been ripped away in a split second by hands...the hands of another man. The very idea made Ryu want to scream out, but the injuries he had wouldn't allow him to make anything more than a pained gurgling.
Reaching over, he hit the button to deliver his pain meds, and with silent tears running down his face, the violinist lay there wishing Naoko was there to hold his hand.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm

He hadn't expected the lyrics to have been that easily written. In fact, Naoko usually had to find just the right inspiration to pen one of his songs. Even then, it was hit or miss.
But this time...
So he'd only had a few lines to start with that morning, before the disaster that was the band manager, had struck. Just a couple of lines... somewhat of the right inspiration thanks to a rather interesting encounter that had lasted the entire day prior (and evening). The young musician had thought that Ryuukaze's influence on him wasn't strong enough to have produced a song.
Yet...
How wrong NAKO had turned out to be on that one!
Shortly after having Ryu admitted to the hospital, and during the time in which the pianist was awaiting his lover's condition to improve, he had picked up pen and paper and set to work.
It was more as something to simply get his mind off of the chaos, off what was happening right then and there.
Off the fact that he'd almost lost his akuma... twice now...

Alone, in the corner of a room, I waited painfully.
ひとり部屋の隅で蹲くまってた ~ Hitori heya no sumi de uzuku matteta
I remembered the color of your skin.
あなたの肌の色思いだしてた ~ Anata no hada no iro omoidashiteta
I was able to hold you, and then suddenly, the snow faded away.
抱きしめるとふいに消えてゆく雪 ~ Dakishimeru to fui ni kieteyuku yuki
It fell from the violet sky.
紫の空から降ってくる ~ Murasaki no sora kara futtekuru
Hopelessness
絶望 ~ Zetsubou

The first time we met was close yet far away
はじめて会った日は近くて、遠く ~ Hajimete atta hi wa chikakute touku
The person I'd been searching for had a innocent smile
探していた人は無邪気に笑う ~ Sagashite ita hito wa mujaki ni warau
I was so charmed but I couldn't see the answer [why]
魅かれてゆく俺は答えも見えず ~ Hikarete yuku ore wa kotae mo miezu
Yesterday, today, tomorrow are all lost.
昨日、今日、明日を失くしてく ~ Kinou, kyou, ashita wo nakushiteku

That madness and temptation
あの狂しさ、激しさ ~ Ano kuroushi sa hageshi sa
I kiss that scar
あの傷跡にくちづけ ~ Ano kizuato ni kuchizuke
And tear those memories into pieces,
あのちぎれそうな思いも ~ Ano chigire souna omoi mo
The degree of hurt that doesn't sleep too
眠れぬほどの痛みも ~ Nemurenu hodo no itami mo
Who can take them away from me?
誰が奪えるものか? ~ Dare ga ubaeru mono ka?

I am beside you, you cannot go. You can only look at me.
そばにいて行かないで 俺だけ見つめて ~ Soba ni ite ikanaide ore dake mitsumete
Scorching my heart, is the love I have towards you.
胸を焦がすあなたへの愛 ~ Mune wo kogasu anata e no ai
Holding onto you, I won't let go,
抱きしめて離れない 誰にもこわせない ~ Dakishimete hanarenai dare ni mo kowasenai
No matter what gods we must go against.
どんな神にも背いてもいい ~ Donna kami ni mo sumuite mo ii
I don't need my life or anything else,
命など失くしても ~ Inochi nado nakushite mo
Only, as long as I have you.
あなただけ いればいい ~ Anata dake ireba ii

If this heart starts to pull away,
もしもこの心臓抜き出せるなら ~ Moshi mo kono shinzou nukidaseru nara
Then I want to show you this love right now.
今すぐあなたにこの愛見せたい
~ Ima sugu anata ni kono ai misetai
If this intense, animal lovemaking continues
身をさかれるような夜がつづけば ~ Mi wo sakareru youna yoru ga tsuzukeba
The evil dreams will fade away.
あっけんなく夢など消えてゆく ~ Akkenaku yume nado kieteyuku

In one moment that torture,
あの悩ましさ、切なさ ~ Ano na yamashi sa setsuna sa
That 'forever' in a prayer,
あの永遠に祈るよ ~ Ano eien ni inoru yo
That fading sigh,
あの痺れるような吐息も ~ Ano shibireru youna toiki mo
There is that transient moment of peace.
ただつかのまの安らぎも ~ Tada tsuka no ma no yasuragi mo
Who can take that away from me?
誰が奪えるものか? ~ Dare ga ubaeru mono ka?

While I am here, I won't let you cry twice
ここにいてくれるなら 二度とは泣かせない ~ Koko ni itekureru nara ni do to wa nakasenai
I love you, I swear to you!
愛しているあなたと誓う ~ Aishiteiru anata to chikau
We won't be torn apart, our cold fingers entwining together,
はずれない 絡め合う 冷たい指先 ~ Hazurenai karameau tsumetai yubisaki
No matter what gods we must go against
どんな神にも背いてもいい ~ Donna kami ni mo sumuitemo ii
Whatever this sin is,
この罪が何だって ~ Kono tsumi ga nandatte
It's all right as long as I have you.

I am beside you, you cannot go. You can only look at me.
そばにいて行かないで 俺だけ見つめて ~ Soba ni ite ikanaide ore dake mitsumete
Scorching my heart, is the love I have towards you.
胸を焦がす・なたへの愛 ~ Mune wo kogasu anata e no ai
Holding onto you, I won't let go,
抱きしめて離れない 誰にもこわせない ~ Dakishimete hanarenai dare ni mo kowasenai
No matter what gods we must go against.
どんな神にも背いてもいい ~ Donna kami ni mo sumuitemo ii
I don't need my life or anything else,
命など失くしても ~ Inochi nado nakushitemo
Only, as long as I have you.

It hadn't even taken long to write, but once it was penned out... without a single crossed through kana in the entire lot... Naoko had a song that was truly inspired.
Of course he hadn't let Ryu see the song yet... hell, no one had seen it except his bandmates at this point. In truth, the blond hoped the others liked the song enough to help create the composition for it... something that, for once, Naoko hadn't even considered when penning the original draft.

(((OOC: I couldn't really do anything since I'm waiting on others to post... but I wanted to at least get the lyrics up finally.
Some of you may recognize the song as 'Saishuushou' from "Zetsuai/BRONZE"... I thought it fit well, and I'm kinda obsessed with that song for some random reason...)))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai stood against the railings, looking down at the city below him. It was a bright day with nary a cloud in the sky.
It was on such days that Kai tended to really be happy and cheerful. Those who worked with him could usually tell.
And today was no different.
The moment that Kai had entered the recording studio, he was all smiles and amiability. One of the men—the producer's new apprentice—actually admitted that Kai was perhaps the most amicable person he had yet to meet.
The day went on just as planned, all the way up until the first break.
Because of Kai's newfound energy and inspiration, they had already put down two songs and were preparing to record the third. Things seldom ever moved this fast.
Perhaps it was because Kai's energy sort of just seeped into the will of others and they eventually become inspired too.
He had been told that he had had that effect on people before.
As he stood there, taking slow, measured sips from his water bottle, Kai felt some laughter growing inside him—laughter that only those taken by an utterly insane but overly persuasive idea possessed.
Kai couldn't believe it.
A song was actually going through his head. One that he had never heard before.
Dare he admit it?
Yes. The song was, well, a love story.
God this is insane, he thought, his brain immediately jumping about to look for ideas as to how this sudden inspiration came to him.
There were many things that had happened to him over the past week, but there were only two occurrences that he could remember well enough to consider.
First, he had met his twin. Well, in looks, at least. Kai was quite sure that they weren't quite alike in nature.
Even Kai had to admit that he was quite the promiscuous fool.
But where would the fun be if he wasn't?
Second was his fateful tripping over a pair of drunken feet.
And well, the rest was a given.
After all, what would anyone do if they tripped over a drunken guy, whom they then courteously brought to shelter, who then managed to fall asleep in the most compromising position possible, who then woke up and felt like going into a hot and steamy shower?
The answer was absolutely obvious to the singer, as he figured it would be to anyone else.
Kai glanced at his watch and straightened up.
Chuckling, he walked back through the door to the recording studio.
Something in his mind told him that it wasn't quite the sunny skies that were the source of his inspiration today.
And as much as Naoko might want to claim that the right be his, honestly, Kai begged to differ.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

'Ten past three...'
Amber eyes grazed over the clock on the wall, noting the time. With a sigh, Naoko turned to his fellow bandmates. "While I would love to stay and chat, since apparently I could learn a thing or two about my 'clone' for one thing..." this was obviously directed at Ishi. "I need to make sure our 'beloved' manager hasn't 'managed' to injure our new violinist any further. That, and I promised I'd let him know your answer as soon as possible. Seeing how cell phones are off limits in the ICU... I'll have to tell him personally."
Okay, so part of that was a complete lie... kinda... sorta... maybe?
In truth, Naoko didn't think Ryu would even be awake yet. It had been a few hours, but the pain killers would probably keep the young man drugged and unconscious for at least the rest of the day.
Perhaps even the next too...
With a cocky smirk, Naoko pointed to the lyrics on the table. "These are for you guys to look over, discuss, and just generally begin to get an idea of how I work." the blond folded his arms over his chest before looking to Miki. "While I do compose, I'm counting on all of you to try and add your own little touches and flares. There's no music to this song yet... and I was thinking it might be fun to try a few different styles to go about it. I don't know if I want to try the violin in this particular song," mainly because it was actually about said violinist... "but it never hurts to look at it from every angle to find the best sound."
NAKO carefully pulled a pack of cigarettes from his jacket, lighting the end of one and taking a quick drag.
"So, let me know what you think. Be honest. And perhaps our manager can actually arrive for the next meeting, ne?" with a smirk, Oumori turned on one heel and left the room, closing the door behind him.
Luckily for his bandmates... his cell number was scrawled at the top of the lyrics page.
Just in case...
'Now to check on Ryu...' the blond thought to himself, pushing his glasses up with one finger and briskly walking through the halls of the building.
Of course people stopped and stared, who wouldn't, but at the moment, Naoko wouldn't have given them the time of day.
To him, they were outside his immediate world, and while some might be fans, they would see him as simply busy and nothing more.
But when the brisk air hit him straight on, when those sliding doors opened and revealed him to the light of day...
Naoko could only cling his jacket around him and wait the split second for his glasses to darken, before heading down the sidewalk.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image
Joe blinked his eyes open as he heard the doors slam open in the ER. He'd fallen asleep!
Standing quickly the young man dusted off his clothes, he'd changed into the dark green scrubs he usually wore to work. An internship and a job. He had a real job now.
He was so shocked that Scott had asked him to personally take care of Ryu while Naoko was away. He was finally putting all his hard work to to good use!
Though he wasn't really sure how Ryu would react to it.

Running a hand through his highlighted hair, the teen grabbed the file on Ryu from the board reading it as he headed toward the room. Taking in a deep breath he sighed loudly before opening the door.
"So Mr...uh..." he said before lifting the page to look at the last name on the page. "Mr.Minamoto how we doing today? I'm Nurse Ito, and I'll be taking care of you from now on. So just tell me if anything's wrong.. OKAY?"

((OMG sorry I've been gone. Had a major Personal Issue and i just couldn't bring myself to post.. but i'm back! At least till Saturday.. then i'm gone till the next Sunday))  

TheHumanMetronome

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
Scott looked down at the time on his watch and sighed leaning his head back. Naoko was going to kill him for this. How did he ever let it get to this point?
So much drama, and they hadn't even made a record yet.
He need a f**, badly. Standing from his seat the middle aged man stood and went outside, pulling out a smoke and lighting it.
After taking a long drag from it, he pulled out his cellphone. Would he even answer? Putting the number into his cell, he waited for the man to pick up.

" Before you throw fit, understand that I did try to right some wrongs I've done. So don't blow up at me, I've gotten someone trust-worthy to take care of your love, Ryu while your out and about, because god knows you can't sit around and watch him all the time." he said not allowing Naoko to say a word till he was finished.

After this conversation, he'd have to call the studio too. He was their producer, and he was acting like a child. Bah! Not to mention he was late for his own meeting, they were going to slaughter him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 pm

The cigarette in his mouth was the ONLY thing keeping Naoko from flying off the handle.
That, and the fact that he was standing outside his studio...
It just wouldn't have looked good.
Having heard his ring tone go off, and having known immediately who it was, the blond was ready to launch into a quiet tirade about how utterly imbecilic Scott had been.
"Yeah well, I'm planning on spending a lot of time looking after him. And before YOU saying anything," Naoko spoke, his voice calm and cold. "I've already asked Ryu to join the band part time, to add a little violin to our sound. The other band members seem to like the idea for the moment, so don't go and screw this up." sighing, cig between his lips, Naoko ran lithe fingers through his hair in frustration. "Do you even realize what you could've done?" he asked before taking a drag and flicking some of the ashes into a puddle near his boot. "I think I've every right to throw a fit, even if you hadn't nearly effing killed him! So, unless the band needs me, I'm going to be making sure Ryu's as comfortable... and SAFE... as possible because this is the second time in the last day that I had to drag him back from the brink of death, and I honestly don't plan on having to do it again anytime soon. Got it?"
To NAKO's credit, he didn't hang up on his manager. Instead he waited, wanting to hear what Scott had to say about all of this.
Especially about their newest member...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:56 am
User Image Scott dug his hand into his long hair, holding back his temper trying not to yell at the piano player. 'No, that would only make things worse' he said in his head. He needed the man, he was the best around, the band wouldn't be the same without him.
" I accept him into the band. I hired that kid who saved his life...as Ryu's full time doctor, till he is well enough to leave the hospital." he said in a very calm voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes sir, I have all the files. I've plenty of ideas about where to start promoting him and I have a list of the gigs he is currently signed to." answered Izzy confidently to the man on the phone as he set a few boxes on the table then dragged in a large bag while he was talking.

"Well, I am sure you can handle it." said his boss with a slight chuckle back just before hanging up.

Izzy dreaded the slight chuckle but steeled himself in his own mind. How could one vocalist be worse than kids? No...He was sure his boss exagerated however, he still was going to be PREPARED for anything. Yes, he could handle Nakai! This wasn't going to be a problem!

So he poked at his watch as he sat down in a plush chair at his brand new loft. Finally letting a small relaxed sigh slip his lips as he glanced around the modern space of his living room. It wasn't like Izzy had time to unpack much yet but here he was with his next assignment. He had a quirky habit of changing residence when he changed positions just to make things fresh and new for himself. Maybe it was because he tried to separate himself from the previous assignment because stars tended to be a needy bunch! This loft overlooked Toyko and had a reasonable view at least, he thought as he spread out the file from the batch of documents he had received.

First thing that caught his attention was the photos clipped in neatly to the bio, "So this is Nakai..." He pondered the face as he traced his slim finger around the edge of the image considering the man's look. "Well, at least he's attractive...Lucky me. He's easy on the eyes and probably can dress himself without help too. Thank god!" He smirked alittle and pulled out the body shots then stared at them briefly studying the man's carriage. "Have to call up my Nikki for this...He needs a better tailor. Mm...I wonder if Nakai has a physical trainer...vocal instrutor. Surely...." He muttered to himself as he thumbed through the rest of the file trying to figure out exactly what he would need to do to get the ball rolling. "This has to be easier than the last child star I worked with!"

Jotting down a few notes into his iphone then picking up other papers, he started scanning the basics then saw a strange note and paused, "Mm...Ok...oh my!" He suddenly stopped and then got up and walked over to the large bag. Grabbing it by its opening he turned over and out poured a multitude of girly fan mail that smelled to high heaven of a variety of perfumes and other things. "Oh lord!" He held his nose as he reached down and saw that one envelope was open revealing a taudry pair of dark blue panties. He plucked up the panties and peered at them for a moment as a note slipped out from the crotch. As it fell, he caught it quickly and read it. "I'll be wearing a pair of these in #333 at the Hyatt with covered with...What!? I'm going to have to respond to these!?? Great...I should have expected the fan mail would be different but..this!!? Seriously!"

Tripping over the mail and catching his balance along the way, he flopped back onto his chair. When he finally got comfortable, he searched for a hand written paper by Nakai in the pile. Then, picked it up and looked at the scrawl. "I hope he doesn't mind his fans getting type written responses because duplicating his script is going to be a pain. I'll need to ask him what he usually um....says to his....fans when they send these sorts of mail. Oh geesh those letters stink!"

Getting up again, he hurried back to the rude pile and started pushing them in the bag while trying to avoid the nastier ones. "And this is only the first bag! They've 4 more at the office. Now I know why this man is going to be hell to work for. He's a Chick Magnet! He's probably dating every Chiko, Mika, and Nika out there all at the same time!!!"

After everything was finally back in the bag, he got up and brushed himself off sniffing his shirt. "And now I need a shower...Ugh. When the shower was done, he shook his damp hair and slid his glasses upon his nose while frowning at the mail bag. It was only after he sprayed the bag with Lysol deoderizer that he finally picked up his iphone and called Nakai's cellphone.

"Moshi Moshi...Nakai? It's you're new manager, Izzy Lucky. I'd like to meet up with you for our first introduction. When would be good and where?" These words were the first out of his mouth once the phone was answered.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Upon entering the recording studio once again, Kai was approached by one of the sound technicians—one that he worked with often.
The technician smiled apologetically and murmured, "Higuri... The producer asked me to apologize to you about the rest of today. Something came up or something, and the team is needed elsewhere. I don't know the details myself, but..." The technician trailed off, not sure what excuse to make.
Kai was startled at the news, and on most other days, or when the skies were overcast and gray, he probably would have gotten angry.
He had blown up at this technician himself before once, and that had been quite an ugly scene.
Kai, after all, was serious about his work—so serious that he seldom liked something coming in the way of it.
But today was a nice day. The weather was wonderful. The city smelled fresh. And most of all, this morning was quite... dazzling.
And because of his newfound inspiration—which he had the sneaking suspicion that it had to do with a certain drummer he had encountered recently—Kai was in quite a chipper mood.
It was obvious that the technician remembered some of the last instances that Kai had received bad news; the poor guy was practically cringing, waiting for Kai to deal out an angry blow.
But, for the first time in a rare while, Kai smiled. He actually smiled.
This wasn't the smile that he wore for his fans, nor was it the smile that he gave to people at whom he was angry but didn't want to show it.
No.
This was one of Kai's few genuine smiles. Few people rarely ever saw it.
Needless to say, the technician had never encountered it either, and was stunned for a moment.
Kai took the opportunity to reply.
"It's all right. We can continue whenever. You guys know where to reach me."
With a wink at the still awed technician, Kai practically pranced off to go and do whatever suited his fancy.
And at this moment, he somehow found himself drawn back to SMASH, even though he knew that there was no way that Ishi would be out for at least another hour or two.
Perhaps he felt like loitering and dazzling all the women who passed by.
Whatever it was, the day was perfect to do it. And do it he would.
Kai took his limo to SMASH, glad that limousines weren't all that uncommon in the area. He didn't want to attract too much attention to himself. That would be quite the spot. And Kai didn't feel like painting himself into any corner just yet.
Stepping out of his limo, Kai took in a deep breath, already feeling quite invigorated to do whatever he wanted.
If he didn't have his reputation to worry about, he probably would have broken the law given his energetic and daring mood.
Feelin' young again!
Of course, he hadn't actually been old to begin with, but that didn't matter to the singer.
His eyes started sweeping the area for something interesting. Anything at all.
But they didn't have to search long.
Kai's eyes landed on the back of... well, himself.
A smirk manifested on his lips.
There was no doubt in his mind as to who that was. It was just a little surprise to find the person at a rivaling agency to Kai's own.
Though they didn't talk much last time—having been far too occupied with other things—at least Kai had found out that Naoko was a pianist for some band that hadn't even come together yet at the time.
Perhaps now they were officially a group.
But that wasn't on Kai's mind at the moment. He smelled good action, and immediately turned into the hunter.
Stealthily, Kai approached the keyboardist from behind, catching the angry tone that NAKO was taking in his conversation.
Kai almost felt bad for whomever was on the other end. Almost.
But any pity was overshadowed by his sudden increase in excitement.
Feisty people were always so much fun!
Kai reached around quickly and wrapped his arms around the pianist's waist, holding him in a tight embrace from which he was quite positive that Naoko wouldn't be able to escape.
"Hey, pretty boy," he murmured, not caring that NAKO was currently on the phone.
Whoever that was could wait.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Sighing, Naoko couldn't help but tilt his head back, eyes closed, as he just tried to keep himself from over reacting... again. "At least he was able to save Ryu's life so I guess your decision to have him play nurse isn't such a bad one. I..."
Interruptions usually ticked the pianist off, but...
Two things happened at once.
First, a shiver of excitement ran down Naoko's spine as he realized just who had his arms around his waist.
Second... his already tight pants seemed to feel just a tad bit tighter...
"I'll call you back. Just make sure you meet with the other band members." NAKO spoke quickly before hanging up and pocketing the phone.
The blond glanced over his shoulder, leaning against Nakai's embrace... more to keep himself from falling over at the moment.
"Hey yourself, clone." the pianist teased, tempted to turn around in the embrace... only he found Nakai's arms were keeping him from moving for the moment. "I met your new toy today."

(((OOC: I find it humorous that I usually listen to Gravitation songs when posting in here... *dances around to "Shakenetsu Blade"*)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai smirked when Naoko shut the phone with quick departing words.
That had been the reaction that he had been expecting, and was quite satisfied to see that Naoko saw it important enough to just cut off the conversation and turn to his new distraction.
Kai felt Naoko try to turn as he spoke his playful greeting, but Kai didn't let Naoko do so, liking the feel of the man's back against his chest.
"I met your new toy today."
Kai was surprised by those words. Those were actually the last words he had expected to come out of the pianist's sexy lips.
Toy? Who could that be?
Kai tried to think back to all the women he had recently 'seen,' even if the encounters were more like a quick one night stand.
But how Naoko had come across these women was a mystery. Surely, even if they were in the same industry and looked the same, they couldn't know the same people too, right? That would be very odd...
Or perhaps those women had mistaken the two of them?
But wasn't Naoko gay?
A little confused, Kai voiced out his query.
"Now who could that be? I don't remember laying someone recentl—"
Kai stopped. He just laid someone this morning!
But there was no way that the drummer of this morning could be in the same band as the one that Naoko had been talking about, right? Right?
Actually, with all the coincidences that occurred between Kai and this keyboardist, Kai wasn't sure if that was actually a correct assumption.
"Your drummer?" Kai asked, not sure if he should have brought up Ishi by job title or by name.
In the end, settling for the job would possibly answer both questions that Kai had floating around his mind.

As Kai asked those questions, his grip relaxed a bit, though he quickly grabbed Naoko's hand and turned so that they couldn't really hug much at the moment.
Not caring whether or not Naoko was free to go anywhere at the moment, Kai started walking off, knowing that they had to get somewhere so that Kai's own homosexual secret could be kept a secret.
He wasn't sure of his destination, but he was sure that the slight bulge in his jeans couldn't wait much longer...

N a k a i

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Hearing the sudden stop of a sentence caused Naoko to smirk devilishly.
'Now he's remembering...' the man thought to himself before nodding. "Mhm... my BAND'S drummer, not really MY drummer since I haven't gotten to know him like you, no doubt, have."
So NAKO felt like teasing the other blond... wouldn't be the first nor the last time on that actually.
But before he could say anything else, his clone was dragging him down the street.
Not like it was a bad thing... but...
"And where are we going?" Naoko asked, not putting up any sort of resistance and simply walking along beside Nakai to keep from attracting any more attention than need be. "Ishi managed to think I was you... apparently that confused him... so I'd expect a call from him about how 'horny' you tend to..." the pianist's gaze fell on Nakai's crotch, and it took everything the man had not to start laughing. "... be..." he finished the sentence, smirking suggestively.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games