Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 am
Amanda jumps when she realizes she didn't hear Aya has come in Hi Aya!, Amanda then turns her attention to Cairo, who was silently stalking to tiny flying mouse I guess he would be! she says laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm
Amanda wanders the common room thinking about the upcoming Quidditch match. I hope I can be a keeper for Scotland. Amanda say aloud. I wonder what I will wear. She begins thinking about outfits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hmm, the blues are a bit dark, I will keep thinking.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 pm
At the sound of Amanda's voice, Hope looks up from the Quality Quidditch Supplies catalog she is reading while lounging in the biggest armchair in the commonroom.

"I'm more worried about finding a broom that can still hold me. I can't believe how much I've grown since last year. It looks like I'm going to have to special order one from the Quidditch shop in Diagon Alley. I just hope it doesn't cost too much."

Hope lets out a sigh of exasperation at her own growing size and gives the goat at her feet a good pet.

"Winnie suggested I try flying a large carpet instead, but I don't think that's allowed... Especially since flying carpets are illegal here."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am
Sidonia steps into the Hufflepuff common room, just arrived from her Sorting. She finds a cozy looking armchair and sits down.  

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 am

Amelia walks into the Common Room holding a scroll, hello everyone i have an announcement, The new prefect for our house is Syreyn, Let's all congratulate her, in her hard work and effort you deserve it yum_strawberry
Now we have a new Hufflepuff with us Sidonia, welcome to our house, you are now family, everyone here are amazing people, any question feel free to ask..
Also i hope everyone enjoys these cookies i brought,
Amelia conjured a tray of cookies she had baked, and placed them on the table beneath the announcement board.

x Tiny Doom x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 am
Amelia walks around the common room, Hey Hope how is everything going, you seem very troubled if cost of a broom is too much I would love to help out biggrin , a flying carpet sounds like a reasonable exception, let's see what the cards bring us as time comes closer, she smiles and sits in her favorite arm chair.

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 am
Sidonia takes a cookie from the tray. It tastes like home. She is sad to be separated from her Ravenclaw sister, but thinks she'll find plenty of friends in Hufflepuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 am
"Oh hello, Headmistress! Oh, I think I'll be able to scrounge up a broom. I wouldn't want there to be any extra exceptions made for me. I just can't believe how much I've been growing, I'm getting closer and closer to 8 feet already... Growth spurts, I suppose. O well, I'll just have to travel to Diagon Alley before I take my portkey to the QWC."

Hope puts the catalog down and leans over to scratch Dillius behind the ears.
She then notices the tiny, tiny first-year sitting in a near by arm chair. (Well at least she is tiny compared to Hope's 7' 8" of half-Giant-ness)

"Oh Hello! Welcome to Hufflepuff! And this here is Dilly. He's a sweetheart, only if any of your socks go missing, they'll probably be found in Dilly's stomach, unfortunately." Hope gestures to the silver-blue goat that she is scratching behind the ears.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Amanda walks back into the common room to find Hope still looking through her Quidditch Catalog. I'm sorry. I snuck off to find a snack, you seemed very engrossed. Any luck finding a broom that will work for you? Amanda asks Hope while munching on a treacle tart.

Amanda turns to Amelia. Thank you redface I'm excited to be the Hufflepuff prefect and will do my best! 3nodding

Hello Sidonia! My name is Amanda White! Amanda looks around the room Somewhere around here is my cat. His name is Cairo. He's mostly grey with tan and white marking. He's usually getting into something he shouldn't....Amanda says wondering where he's gone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 pm
"Oh yes, I think I found something that will do just fine. I've tried practicing with my broom from last year and it's just not going to work. Luckily Quality Qudditch Supplies will make me custom-sized broom and it isn't even going to cost half as much as I thought it would.

Oh yes, and congratulations on becoming a prefect! I'm so excited for you! The Head made a great choice."

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 am
That's Great that you found a broom! Amanda says patting Dilly on the head. Noting his bluish tint Amanda suddenly finds herself unable to look away from little Dilly. He's quite...mesmorizing....where did you say.....Oh! Sorry! I was just wondering about the little guys story. Though, I think you might have told before....I can't be sure. Amanda mutters, still watching Dilly pretty intently. He's so pretty! I guess I just never noticed. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A change of colors was in order from the previous blue and gold uniform. What do you lot think?  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 pm
I hope everyone is having a great summer/winter I do have a couple of announcements to make. As I hope you are all aware of the 3rd Annual Quidditch World Cup is open for Sign Ups!!!!! Head to the Stands and support your Guild and House, it is a wonderful opportunity to spend time with members of other houses, great memories come out of events as the amazing QWC currently happening (yes i mentioned it twice 4laugh ) In order to make it there don't forget to catch a Portkey to the Cup! Also Two outstanding Professor have agreed to teach summer seminars of there courses one of which is our very own wink be sure to head to their classes and sign up Care of Magical Creatures Seminar and Charms Class that is all for now, please keep your eyes out for emails i will be sending everyone individually ninja
Tata for now,
Your Headmistress
Amelia Grey

oh before i forget
Being Active is a Blast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 am
Amanda skips into the tent with her copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander and begins to read about The Kelpie.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

-----________The Hufflepuff Tent
As you dubiously enter the very lopsided looking tent, you're rather shocked to find a miniature version of your house common room, with bulky comfortable armchairs and all. On the far wall there are two large nooks, one with a sign over it reading "Boys" and the other, "Girls." Anchored to the floor of each nook, there appears to be a rope ladder that reaches up into a series of floors where four poster beds can be found. Next to the ladder is a long shiny metal pole, rather like a fireman would use.
Evidently, you're supposed to climb the ladder to get up to your sleeping quarters and then slide down the pole to come back down again.

A large banner in your house colors hangs across ceiling of your "common room" reading "Welcome to the Hufflepuff Tent!"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff