Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 pm
Shinji's mom smiled as she nodded her head. "Thank you Zylver. Please enjoy." She said as she finished laying the food out and they all began to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 pm
"What will dotoday? When Shinji goes ..... scool?"
He was still wondering how would he fill his time when everybody else would go to their jobs and classes. He would be alone on the house... he could go run the errands for them.... shopping, cooking... he didn't mind it at all... but, would them let him do that?  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm
"Hmmm..." Shinji's mom thought as she ate a piece of egg. "Well I guess whatever you want to do. Just tell me and I'll do my best to see if it needs to be dine" She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm
"But Zylver doesn't want to become burden to this house.... I want to colaboreit, to help... I wish to be part of this place.... his voice sounded weak and a little bit pained in the last sentence that was only undestandable for Shinji.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Shinji looked at Zylver in surprise and felt a bit guilty for not knowing how Zylver felt. "Well you can help around the house then. Mom can give you a list of things to do and you can do them." He said as he smiled then looked at his mother. "Right mom?" Shinji asked as she then nodded her head. "Alright. That sounds good to me. You okay with that Zylver?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm
Zylver's gaze seemed to shine from within.
"That... that would be.... really... thankyou!!"

((off to sleeeeeeeeeeep ninja ))  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm
(Night~)

Shinji smiled as he nodded. "You are welcome Zylver." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 pm
(Bumping!)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:04 pm
Zylver was indeed really happy.
"I know I still not really good with words... and I need to lern how to reed this languagge of yours... but I doing my best"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:08 pm
"you'll do fine Zylver." Shinji said as he smiled. "We can do it together."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:28 pm
"you teach me read when finished class?"
Zylver's eyes were almost teary. He was most unable to assimilate this much of compassion and help and friendship to someone like him, who was a total stranger.

"He, or anyone in the house dear" Shinji's mother said. "Here we all know how to read" She smiled gently to the silvery haired man. "When you help others, is most probable that they help you in return in times of need"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
"Its true" They all said in unison as the grinned. "Anything we can do to help." Shinji said.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 am
((we can now skip to some weeks later. Zylver's speech has almost no flaws at alland his reading is improving quite fast due to the amount of spare time he has. He does not like much the hours when he is at Shinji's home alone, when Shinji and his little sisters are at school and his elder sisters and his mother at work. He runs the errands in town, goes shopping, hangs the laundry when it's done, some days even cooks.... but even all this he has a lot of free time, so he reads. He still reads slowly, though. Now he's reading a novel one of Shinji's elder sisters gave him to read.... and it's like.... really "pink" and sugary.. and there are tons of scenes in it nearly ..... he blushes.... sexual. Shinji can find him with the book or something))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 am
(o////o Okie dokie razz sounds cool)

Shinji came from school and opened the door with his key. He went insode and saw Zylver reading a book on the couch and tilted his head and went up t him. "Zylver?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 am
Zylver almost bolted off the couch. He was really into the book... and that book.... was nothing like he was used to read in books, those from old and those he had read until now in Shinji's place.
He, though sent the book flying.
He turned around really blushed. Well, luckily he had covered the book's covers with paper like Shinji's mom used to do.

"H-hello there Shinji... wow... you.... just startled me... I haven't heard the keys. How has the day been?" he said hurriedly, looking for the book.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games