Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 pm

kaeden423
*Kaeden thought quickly*
"Do u have any ideas on how to rid her of the curse? And how did you die, or Who killed you?"

her mother looked at her daughter and back to the boy "the key to the curse it her emotions, her powers of reation because she is extermly senstive if she is angery she will cause some problems, if you figure a way to get rid of most of the pain in her life, in other words you must find what causes most of her pain, then again that is just a guess" her father spoke "we died of disease , we just knew it was coming that is why Emi was tooken away from us so early before we died we didnt want her to become sick, the disease is a disease caused by demons that speared though a certain place, now we must go we will love to visit again" "just open up another portal and remember we will be watching and giving hidden hints along the way" her parents walked though the portal with one last goodbye "good bye our child much luck in events soon to come, and thank you for looking out for her" as soon as ther portal closed Emi fell back
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Amu:GET OFF OF ME MIO!!!!!
*Amu pushs her off and runs to her cabin and locks the door and sit on her bed crying*

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm

*negi comes in*
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Mio Night12
*Amu pushs her off and runs to her cabin and locks the door and sit on her bed crying*

*kember runs after amu* "amu! wats wrong?"

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*Amu closes the door and locks it*
Amu:leaves me alone
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*she knocks on the door* "amu? let me in"

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
*Kaeden thought quickly*
"Do u have any ideas on how to rid her of the curse? And how did you die, or Who killed you?"

her mother looked at her daughter and back to the boy "the key to the curse it her emotions, her powers of reation because she is extermly senstive if she is angery she will cause some problems, if you figure a way to get rid of most of the pain in her life, in other words you must find what causes most of her pain, then again that is just a guess" her father spoke "we died of disease , we just knew it was coming that is why Emi was tooken away from us so early before we died we didnt want her to become sick, the disease is a disease caused by demons that speared though a certain place, now we must go we will love to visit again" "just open up another portal and remember we will be watching and giving hidden hints along the way" her parents walked though the portal with one last goodbye "good bye our child much luck in events soon to come, and thank you for looking out for her" as soon as ther portal closed Emi fell back

*kaeden moves to catch Emi quickly. he holds her in his arms, feeling a strange feeling in his chest*
"hey Emi, you ok?"
*he hears Amu yell*
"Crap, Emi, we should go check it out!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

Amu:no
*it starts to rain*
Mio:what have i done

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*it starts to rain*

"grrrr" *runs and finds mio* "mio wat happened?!?!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*it starts to rain*

Mio:ummm nothing have to go bye
*Mio truns into a wolf and runs away and she left a blue cross behind*

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*it starts to rain*

*picks up the cross and sits in the rain*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
*Kaeden thought quickly*

*kaeden moves to catch Emi quickly. he holds her in his arms, feeling a strange feeling in his chest*
"hey Emi, you ok?"
*he hears Amu yell*

"im ok i just need to catch my breath those are powerful spells can take alot of energy away, you should go see ill stay here"

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm

amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*it starts to rain*

*it starts to glow and all of Amu's sad and scareing memies go into Kember*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12
amber_was_here_105
Mio Night12

*it starts to rain*

*it starts to glow and all of Amu's sad and scareing memies go into Kember*

"wat the hek is this?"

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
*Kaeden thought quickly*

"hey Emi, you ok?"
*he hears Amu yell*

"im ok i just need to catch my breath those are powerful spells can take alot of energy away, you should go see ill stay here"

*kaeden nods*
"ill be back soon"
*he sets her down and runs to the door spreading his wing and flying through it, he sees Kember in the rain. he lands near her, using his wing to block the rain.*
"Kember, what happend? where is Amu and Mio?
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games