Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Haru let out a long sigh, but was cut off by another bullet. "I guess I have no choice," Haru whispered. "You better take care of yourself." Without thinking about it he took her face in his hands and gave her a quick tender kiss on the lips. "Because you'll have to punish me for that later," he whispered, before dashing off. He wasn't to worried they wouldn't do anything to horrible to her, but for some reason his heart pounded against his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Rena sat there a moment in utter shock. Did he...no he couldn't have...wouldn't have....
She was snapped from her thoughts as another bullet barely missed her. She shook her head and, taking a deep breath, shot out of the car heading toward the harbor. She dove in without a second thought, wincing slightly in pain as she felt the first stings of her new found wound.
She sat under there with a breathing mask while the helicopter shot into the water for a while. Once she was sure she was gone. She popped her head up and took a deep breath of fresh air before trying to pull herself up onto the dock with one good arm.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm
Haru only ran to the warehouse, hiding in the shadows. He peeked out wondering if Rena had got away. It was hard to see against the darkness so he pulled out his night vision goggles. After a moment of scanning the area he saw her pulling herself out of the water. He let out a sigh of relief. Then slapped a hand to his forehead. Why had he kissed her? That probably threw her off. He was stupid, stupid for doing that. He hoped she was okay. He wasn't going to check on her right away though because the others might still be lurking around and she would get majorly pissed at him. Maybe he wouldn't show himself at all and pretend he ran off like she told him to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm
It took some effort, but Rena managed to hoist herself up. She cursed softly once she was seated securely, cover her upper arm. The pain was starting to worsen and diving head first into salt water sure didn't help at all. She took a couple steady breaths before carefully getting to her feet once more. Looking around, she was now completely reassured that she had lost her pursuers. The trick was, how to get back to the agency without drawing too much attention.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 pm
Haru had made his way over to her with a blanket he had found in the warehouse. She obviously didn't see him coming because she jumped slightly when he wrapped the blanket around her. "Let's clean up those wounds,"he whispered, leading her back over to where he was hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm
"Weren't you suppose to run, Mr. in-so-much-trouble-he-better-be-d*mn-happy-i-got-hurt-or-else-he-wouldn't-be-standing?" She snapped when his hand got too close to the wound.
Injuries usually made her a little more irritable, especially when people tried to go near them.
"Besides, I can hold out until we get back to the agency."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm
Haru shook his head. "Don't be stubborn Miss I-can't-take-Haru-touching me," Haru teased softly making her sit down on some barrel. He pushed the blanket off of her so he could get a better look. "Relax,"he told her as he began removing the bullet carefully with some pliers. He then started cleaning it out the best he could with alcohol then wrapping it up with a piece of cloth. "That should do it till we get back," he whispered. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm
She jerked it back at the end.
"Do you have any idea how much that hurts? I told you I was fine."
She glowered at him a moment.
"Why did you do that?" She demanded.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 pm
"Stop being a baby," Haru responded softly, bringing the blanket back up and wrapping it around her carefully. "Do what?" he questioned after a moment of her glowering at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm
"Why did you kiss me?" She snapped.
She wasn't going to back down. She was hurt, tired, annoyed, and now utterly determined. She wanted answers. If she had to law down the law by kicking his a*s, she would. Above all, she wanted the truth. Was it because he liked her? Or was it that he just wanted to give her a reason not to die?  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm
Haru sighed, resting his hand on her cheek. "Calm down and I'll tell you," Haru responded, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "If this makes you uncomfortable tell me." He was trying to organize his thoughts to come up with a reason why he did it. Was there a reason? Was it just out of impulse? He cursed at himself inside his head. Rena was going to kick his a** if he didn't give her a good enough explanation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 pm
Rena flinched slightly at his touch. She had never been much of a touchy feelly person in the first place, but her time as an agent had almost made it worse.
"Answer the question."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm
Haru smiled at her. He was stuck. "It was kind of an impulse thing," he started lamely as he rubbed the back of his head. "I uh,"he cleared his throat. "I like you, Rena. I've liked you from the start in some way. I know I shouldn't of just kissed you like that and I'm sorry. I guess it was a kind of a what if moment,"he explained lamely. He sighed. "I'm sorry you got hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm
She sighed as she punched him, with a lot of force, in the arm.
"I hope you realize how incredibly lame of an excuse that is." She spat. "And...and it's not your fault I got hurt. Stuff like this happens all the time. It's nothing I can't handle."
She paused a moment before really looking at him.
"Just so you know, an outcast usually stays an outcast. Nobody falls in love with her so you don't have to pretend just to try and save yourself a couple of bruises."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 pm
"Who says I'm trying to save myself?" Haru said, looking her directly in the eyes. He then found himself cupping her face in his hands and pressing his lips against hers once again. "I can handle the bruises," he whispered when he pulled away. Something within him seemed to let out a sigh of relief at that action. He brushed the hair out of her face. "And I'm not saying I'm in love with you, Rena Asho, but I do like you a lot," he said truthfully. "Excuse me for being forward." He winked at her before getting to his feet again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff