Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm
"I"m sure we can. If it would mean getting you away from all the non believers, and the bullies, I'm sure he would agree to it." he said standing up smiling, as he stretched getting to see if it stopped raining. Which it has. "Shall we head back or do you still want to stay here?" he asked, not as gittery or paranoid anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am
"You can't tell dad about the bullies..." Orin said suddenly. "He doesn't know......" he whispered. "We can head back, but dad's gonna question you about what really happened."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:56 am
Mikage smiled as they walked out of the shack. "And I'll just stick to my story." he said smiling as he leaned over to kiss Orin. Pulling away he took his hand, lacing trheir fingers and started to head home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:31 pm
Orin nodded blushed as he was kissed. "You think he'll believe us. He wasn't happy about it when I woke up." Orin said smiling as he walked hand in hand with Mikage.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Mikage looked at him shrugging his shoulders. "Well even if he doesn't believe us, unless you tell the truth he won't be able to say anything." he said as he led them out of the park.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:00 pm
"I've never been good at lying to dad." Orin said. "But i'll try not to say anything." Orin continued. Getting home they were greeted at the door by Orin's father.

"Where have you two been?" he questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm
"Just nod and say yes. I can do all the talking if you wish." he said smilig. As they walked in, they were greeted by Pa. "We went out for a walk in the park, and got caught in the rain, so we took shelter in an old shed." he said, "Sorry." he said looking at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm
Orin gave a nod, when Mikage said he could do all the talking. "You should have called me I would have come and got you." Orin's father said relieved. "Now lets go sit in the living room," he said directing the two boys. Once they were all seated he looked to Mikage. "Mikage, what happened yesterday, what caused your memory to be altered?" he asked seriously.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am
At the thought of calling Mikage sighed as he seardched his pockets, "Unless Orin had a phone I don't know about, mine is upstairs." he said not feeling the phone on him. Though when they were directed to the couch, he what was happening, Pa was asking about what happened. "What happened is exactly what I told Vlad and Alana. We were in woods, started playing tag, I fell hit my head on either a rock or tree or something. Got knocked somehow woke up with anmesia. Orin tried to help bit it backfired. And you know the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 am
Orin shook his head indicating that he too had left his phone at home. Orin’s father sighed, “Please take your phones with you next time.” He said as he sat on the couch watching both boys. Orin stayed close to Mikage as they sat afraid that if he moved too far away he would break down and tell his father the truth. “Orin, why didn’t you just tell me that?” Orin’s father questioned his son.

“The way you started scared me…” Orin admitted softly. It wasn’t a lie waking up and finding his father in his room waiting to question him had scared him.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 pm
As they sat on the couch, close at that he moved his hand to rest it on top of Orins. "We will." he said in refrence to the floor, but stayed quiet when Pa started to question Orin, he tightened his hand around the others ever so slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm
Orin didn't respond to the hand that tightened ever so slightly around his knowing his father would see and know if he did. Orin's father sighed seeing not much use in continuing. "Just take you phones next time..." he sighed before standing up and going back to the kitchen.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 pm
"We will." Miakge said as he stood up stretching. "I think..I'll take a shower and head to bed." he said yawning. For some reason, Mikage was exhausted and sleep sounded really nice. Turning to Orin he smiled, "What about you?" he asked as he started to head for the stairs that led to their shared room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Orin nodded and followed Mikage up the stairs. Once he got to the room he sat down on the bed taking a deep breath. "I don't know if I could have done that without you." Orin said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 pm
Having atleast taken his shirt off, he sat on the bed next to Mikage. He didn't say anything except pull him into a hug. He didn't stay like that long, releasing him, he grabbed a few clothes, as he headed into the shower. Stepping in, he allowed the hot water to wash over him as his mind wandered. He knew after this they couldn't go back to how things where, but he also wasn't sure what to call their relationship anymore.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games