Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:23 am
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji leaned in really close to Skylar and smiled brightly. "No." With that, he grabbed Skylar's hand and led him out of the room at a dash. He was going to find some suitable clothing for Skylar first.
He glanced at his watch. They had slept all the way until four in the afternoon. Just in time. "I know exactly where we're going."

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar saw Himeji smile brightly; So, he was going to cooperate. Good...

"No."

"W-What?! He-Hey!" Skylar said frustrated as Himeji grabbed his hand and ran out of the room, pulling him along with him.

"Dammit Himeji! You never listen to me!" Skylar glared and pouted, although it probably came off as cute.

"HEY! Where are we going?? Heyyyyyyyy!" Skylar growled behind Himeji as he was ignored.

He watched as Himeji glanced at his watch. Skylar wondered what time it was; From the looks of outside, he'd say late afternoon...

"I know exactly where we're going."

"What? Himeji, where in the hell are you taking me?!" Himeji yelled as Himeji continued to pull him along.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

"Well, right now, to another closet to pick out your outfit for tonight, of course!" Himeji replied slyly, knowing full well that Skylar's question had meant something else.
Himeji reached the closet and opened it. Of course, it was yet another walk in closet. But this time, inside, there were only women's clothing yet again. He pushed Skylar inside and smiled as he slammed the door shut. "Surprise me."
There were only very fancy outfits; no casual clothing was visible. Himeji leaned against the door on the outside to bar Skylar from coming out until he was finished.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Well, right now, to another closet to pick out your outfit for tonight, of course!"

Skylar had noticed that Himeji hadn't answered his question the way he wanted him too, but he ignored it. He had heard something else in that sentence that made him stare blankly at Himeji....

Pick out his outfit?

Oh, Hell no.

"LET GO! SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASEEEEEE HELP ME!" Skylar called out into the seemingly empty corridor. He knew that whenever HImeji wanted to pick out his cloths...it was NEVER good.

He struggled against Himeji's strong grip as they reached a closet door.

"LET GO!" Sklyar yelled trying to get away. He would be damned if he went in that closet!

He stared in part awe and part terror as Himeji openned the door...and revealed a closet full of Fancy woman outfits. He found them incredible..one outfit probably cost the same amount as his house!

While he was staring around the room, Himeji pushed him inside and slammed the door shut. Damn! He had let his guard down!

"HIMEJI! LET ME OUT NOW! I KNOW WHAT YOUR PERVERTED MIND IS THINKING AND IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I'LL BE DAMNED IF I WEAR WOMAN CLOTHS AGAIN!"

"Surprise me." HImeji said from the other side of the door. Skylar could tell he was blocking his way out of the closet.

Skylar had it! He was definantly putting his foot down!

"I'M NOT DOING IT HIMEJI SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL LET ME OUT OF HERE!" He yelled.

((lol xD))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Himeji chuckled. "If you don't look nice enough, then I'll have to take my second cousin," Himeji murmured. He shuddered at the horror of it, and that showed in his voice. "You're my last hope, honey." Himeji smirked, even if what he said had been true.
Himeji was going to take Skylar to a dinner party that was a gathering of all the prominent business families and business partners. If Skylar didn't go, he'd have to take Yuko Kurosawa, his second cousin, and that was really the last thing that Himeji wanted. He would have to be both away from his love and close to his snobbish cousin.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Skylar Yutari

He heard Himeji chuckle fromt he other side of the door. "If you don't look nice enough, then I'll have to take my second cousin,"Skylar could have sworn he heard Himeji shudder.

This put Skylar in a predicament. He really didn't want to make it a habit of dressing in woman's cloths...but Himje said he would take his cousin if he didn't do it. Skylar could care less...until he noticed tha Himeji jad said SECOND cousin. Second cousins were not related to you by blood...and therefore it was okay for them to do..STUFF. He didn't think HImeji would cheat on him or anything like that...But he would be damned if he let Himeji take another girl...

"You're my last hope, honey." Skylar could literally see the winning smirk he wore from the other side of the door.

Chk...DAMN IT!

Skylar growled as he turned away from the door...staring at the rows of dresses. He hated the fact that he was playing right into hImeji's hands (AGAIN)...but he had no choice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

""Open the damn door." Skylar said lowly once he was finished getting dressed into his black and pink dress.

He stepped back as the door open, glaring at himeji's shocked face with all the anger he could muster.

"I hate you."

(Just picture Skylar with the same hairstyle as the one with cat ears, and the black and pink dress 4laugh ))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 am

Himeji was absolutely speechless. Sure he knew that Skylar would look wonderful, but he hadn't expected Skylar to look completely dazzling. Himeji probably stared for longer than was comfortable before managing to get out a whispered, "You're... beautiful..." He looked like he was absolutely entranced.
He hugged Skylar gently around the shoulders and murmured into his neck, "I love you." All hint of sarcasm and teasing gone.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar stood as the door, staring at the floor embarrassed. Why was it that he always had to wear woman cloths? Why did Himeji always want him to do stuff he didn't want?

"You're... beautiful..." Himeji said on the verge of a whisper.

Skylar raised his eyes, and stared at Himeji, his face turning a deep crimson. The way Himeji stared at him made him feel embarrassed...as if he were peering into his soul.

"S-Stop lying..." Skylar managed to stutter.

He stepped forward, planning to walk away from Himeji, when he was grabbed by him, and hugged gently around the shoulders.

"Himeji, w-what are yo-"

"I love you." Himeji murmured into his neck sincerely.

Skylar's heart skipped a beat. His body felt as if it were melting for HImeji's words. Skylar found it amazing, that by saying three simple words, Himeji could make heart burst. He loved Himeji so much....

"I-Idiot...." Skylar mumbled.

Then then looked sideway's at Himeji buried in his neck. "S-So where are you...taking me?"

((Sorry it's been awhile...been busy with thanksgiving stuff X.X))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 am

Himeji smiled ever so slightly, biting down lightly on Skylar's neck. "Rawr," he murmured cutely. "I'm whisking you away to a ball, milady." He rethought his statement. "Actually, I'm taking you to a dinner party, then a ball." It was actually one event, but it was sort of split into two locations, so Himeji just stated it that way.
He pulled away to examine the tiny little mark he left on Skylar's neck that would soon disappear and smiled brightly. "It's a Victorian Era themed event, so I get to have a pocketwatch!" Himeji was obviously excited. He kissed Skylar on the cheek and murmured, "Wait while I take care of my transformation!" He then dashed off into the door next to the closet Skylar had just been in. Apparently, it was yet another closet.

((I think that after the play... Himeji should move... like, to America... xD Angst!))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Himeji bit lightly down on Skylar's neck and playfully nibbled here and there as he answered. "I'm taking you to a very formal event... Well, actually two. Sort of. A dinner party then a ball." He gave Skylar's neck one last kiss before stepping back to examine his work. There were marks on Skylar's neck, but they would disappear by the time they arrived at the dinner.
Himeji winked and smiled dashingly. "Now you wait here while I change!" Before Skylar could reply, he dashed into the door next to Skylar's closet of women's clothing and shut the door with a click. Apparently, it was yet another closet.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar flinched as Himeji's mouth lightly bit down on his neck and started to nibble it.

"I'm taking you to a very formal event... Well, actually two. Sort of. A dinner party then a ball."

"W-What??" Skylar said surprised as he turned his head to look at Himeji, who gave him a quick kiss before stepping back a little to look at his neck.

"H-Himeji, I have to go like this?!" Sky asked reluctantly. He really didn't feel like going out in public, no matter how good as a 'girl' he looked.

He growled when Himeji ignored him, winking his eye and smiling as he said, "Now you wait here while I change!"

"Whaa? H-Hey!" Skylar yelled after Himeji had dashed towards a door right next to the room in which he had just came out of, and shut the door.

Skylar sighed heavily as he leaned against the opposite wall.

"God, this is embarrasing..." He mumbled, hiding his face behind his hands. He had so much trouble with the crowds Himeji knew....he could still remember the trainwreck at Himeji's older brother's Bachelor party. He had felt so uncomfortable....it seemed as if his personality had put off many people (one including Himeji's second older brother).. He didn't think it was such a good idea for Himeji to take him...he didn't want to embarrass him. And if other's found out that Himeji had actually taken a GUY dressed as a girl....he was sure his reputation would be tarnished.

"Okay! You gotta' be on your best behavior!" Skylar said to himself. He hoped everything would be okay tonight.

((Yay! The stupid glitch thing is over!!! >.> I was confused with the stupid glitch which was why I didn't post. Gomen T.T lol Anywho....

AGGGHHH YOU GIVEN ME AN AWESOME IDEA!!!! XD Okay so this is the plot I'm thinking:

After the play, we do a flashforward to christmas. Skylar and Himeji spend Christmas Eve together. Throughout the whole day, Himeji is happy that he is able to spend his last day with Skylar...but knows that he has to leave to America early in the morning. He doesn't know how to tell Skylar, and he doesn't want to make him sad, therefore, he doesn't tell him. Himeji and Skylar's day ends and they fall asleep together. Skylar then wakes up in the morning to find that Himeji is gone. Skylar looks for him, but does not find a sign of him anywhere. He finds out from someone (Maybe his older brother?) that Himeji went to America to god knows how long. Skylar is shocked, hurt, angered and confused that Himeji didn't tell him about this. He feels his heart breaking into two. Himeji had left him....

NOW, MAJOR TIME SKIP! XD

It's the start of the new school year, and with not contact from Himeji, Skylar is now a senior. As usual he is still in Class F, and Ran has been trying to pressure him to go out with her. He's almost tempted too...but one thing stands in his way. No matter how much he tries, he can't forget about HImeji. He promised himself long ago that he would forget about him...no matter if he came back, Skylar would ignore him. He couldn't forgive what Himeji had done to him.

The bell rings and it's time for Skylar to go to the one place he felt at peace...home. Imagine his surprise when he walks into his front gate and comes face-to-face with the person who haunts his dreams: Himeji. HImeji happily jumps up from his seat and runs towards him....Skylar's frowns and dodges him. Without a word, Skylar walks into his house slamming the door behind him. Skylar's back is towards the slammed door, his face a bright shade of red. He's angry that Himeji would have the nerve to show his face after over half a year of no contact...however...he couldn't help but noticed how much taller and goodlooking he had gotten in that time.

AND YEP! That's the basic idea of it >.> What do you think? :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Himeji burst out of the closet with a comical flourish and bowed in front of Skylar. He picked up Skylar's gloved hand and placed a soft kiss on top of it. "At your service, milady." He smiled as he stood up.
Himeji was wearing colors that matched Skylar's outfit. He had on a white undershirt and a vest, then an outer jacket. He had a silver chain looping down from his breast pocket—probably the watch that he had been so excited about—and his hair was styled differently. It made him look more mature—and not to mention much more good looking, if that was even possible.
"What do you think?" He spun around just to let Skylar have a look.

((I love it! That idea is great! xD Then Himeji can be all gentlemanly and try to make it up to Skylar somehow (of course, at first, he will think that the best way to cope is to leave Skylar alone and not try to approach him. Stupid Himeji. xD))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had been messing around swith the folds of his dress, when he jumped and at the door suddenly being burst open.

Himeji held his chest as he tried to calm his pulse. "God, you scared me! Can't you be alitt-" Skylar had been in the middle of ranting, when he turned around and came face-to-face with HImeji. His heart almost stopped...

There was just no way for a human being to be this hot! He had never seen Himeji so dressup up before...it made him look much more mature...and Sexy?

Stop it!! Skylar yelled in his mind.

He gulped, too shocked for words. as Himeji bowed into front of him. Hos hands was grabbed by HImeji and held firmly as he place a light kiss onto it.

"At your service, milady." Skylar's face instantly flushed at the smiled HImeji gave as he looked up at him.

"What do you think?" HImeji said as he spun around. Skylar didn't know what to say...there were no words to describe how hot he looked...

"Er...eh...w-well, you look nice..." Skylar stuttered. He mentally kicked himself; NICE?! NICE DIDN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

"So..." Skylar mumbled while looking towards the ground...he couldn't look at Himeji's Hot-ness right now....it was blinding. "Er, are you sure you really wanna' take ME to this thing? I don't think it would be such a good idea, especially dressed like this...." He gestured towards his frilly dress.

((Yay! xD I was thinking that their confession could be MAJOR angsty you know? Like with rain and thunderbolts flying outside as they're suck together somewhere LOL XD. But yeah, Himeji's gonna' have to to try hard to get him back because Skylar's definantly gonna' be pissed xD . Although he'll probably get even angrier at HImeji for avoiding him..although he's suppose to WANT himeji to avoid him...god Skylar's an idiot xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Nice, huh? Perhaps I have to try harder to actually look handsome to Skylar... A small put off expression overcame him for only a moment.

"Er, are you sure you really wanna' take ME to this thing? I don't think it would be such a good idea, especially dressed like this..."

Himeji leaned in close and put his forehead against Skylar's. He smiled ever so gently. "I'm supposed to take someone that is very beautiful, that I love, and that I would be delighted to show off to everyone else." He kissed Skylar's nose. "You seem to fit the bill perfectly."

((You mean their whole confession thing after a whole year of being apart should be MAJOR angsty?
And how many years is that anyways? One year apart? Two?))

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm
Skylar Yutari

At his last statement, Skylar looked up, to stare at Himeji worriedly. The last thing he wanted to do was to make Himeji a laughing stock...but he was sure that would end up happening if he went.

He closed his eye's as Himeji walked over to him and leaned in, resting his forehead against him.

"I'm supposed to take someone that is very beautiful, that I love, and that I would be delighted to show off to everyone else...."

Skylar had opened his eyes, only to close them back and squinch them as Himeji kissed his nose. The contact felt nice...

"You seem to fit the bill perfectly."

Skylar opened his eyes and stared into Himeji's smiling face, inches away from his own. If HImeji saw no problems, then why should he? He trusted Himeji so if he thought everything would be okay, then it would.

Skylar smiled happily as he pushed his forehead into HImeji's, pushing HImeji back some.

"Fine, but if something happens then it's your fault"He said as he laughed alittle. Himeji had reassured him that everything would be alright.

"So, where is this ball thingie at anyway! And what time does it start?!" Skylar said, with a newfound confidence.

[[Yeah, I meant after the time skip xD. And I dunno O.O Is Himeji a Junior or Senior this year? Because If he's a Senior, then when he comes back, he would be a freshman in college xD College guys FTW! Oh, since he leaves in december on christmas....he would come back in september when Skylar tarts school. So he would be gone for about...8 months? :/ lol))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff