Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm
((Well there is a lot of diversity even for pasta...: italian: pizza (which toppings...?), pasta (what sauce...?); french: crepes (with whatever you want in it...), rabbit, frog, snails, dishes with cheeses...
I don't know this is so open, you can just say your favority dish and he will make it...just find something wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

With a sudden realization and break of her reverie, Charity just blurted out, "Pizza's good." She figured if most of the congregation was having pasta, she'd order something different.

She cracked her neck, finding herself awkward again. Man, it sucked when you didn't know what to say. Not that she wanted to say anything, really.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 pm
((OOC: I haven't been posting for a while and I don't know what's going on. Can someone please tell me what's going on?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 pm
=
User ImageUser Image
"And just where will this story take us?"

"Seafood pasta" Phelan smirked.

((Okay. *Shrugs* Might as well.
Sailor;; Ask Lavender or Zulma, I haven't been around in much of the action.))  

Alice of Heart

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:24 am
Francois's face smiled widely at the addition of the seafood in front of the pasta. However he shook his head when the red hair girl order...a pizza. He decided to give up on them and left the table grumbling words in his mouth. Since when people came to a restaurant to order pasta? or pizza? He sighed, tired.

Eosy smirked at the poor man's dismay and his cold tone filled the air once again. "It seems that our ladies are enable to read a menu...such a shame..." His icy eyes were looking out the window as he spoke. It seemed that he had thought aloud rather than addressed the comments on the people at the table.

((Some people are in the house of Alicia. Charity & Eosy, Alice & Phelan are in a restaurant. Nothing much happening so far...

I am wondering if I should go on with this role play. I am involved in literate role plays and frankly, the more this role play goes and the less it entertains me. I am not expecting people to post two page long posts, but I am expecting people to try to make an effort. Sigh. I am grumpy today.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm
[[Well if you think you're too good for us, then there's really nothing we can do. .-. Soo uh. Yeah. Do what you want? ]]  

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm
((I never said I was too good for you... sigh... that's not what I meant...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm
[[That's what it looked like.]]  

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 pm
((Ohh.. *Backs out slooowly, attempting to not get involved with the conversation*))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:58 pm
"Bye everyone! It's getting too crowded so I'm leaving. Bye!" Kira ran out the door and tripped.  

supersailorpeach

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 am
(( << .. waiting on people to post .. >> ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

Since when did waiters judge their customers on what they ordered? Why put pizza on the menu if it was such a shame to see it being ordered?

Charity rolled her eyes, and stood up, stretching. "You know what? I'm tired. Mr, don't even bring my meal. I think I'll go and take a nap, thank you. Here's your tip," she called after him. The crystal bearer stuck a ten-dollar bill in his front coat pocket. And good day it was. What pissy service, this place had.

Forget being hungry. She turned her head to her protector. "I'm walking to Alicia's place. I'll be fine alone. There are no thieves out in the public and broad daylight."

She didn't really want to walk with him. He was seeming to be very reluctant in having her there. So he could stay and treat their new friends to some dinner, given it wasn't pizza, and they could spend time together.

"I bid you farewell." And she was out the door, crossing the street. Maybe she did need a nap, as cranky as she was.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am
=
User ImageUser Image
"And just where will this story take us?"

Alice looks to Phelan nervously. He shrugs. They both knew that Charity would need to go with.. SOMEBODY, so hell, why not them?
"I-I'm sorry.." Alice said, her voice shaking slightly. "Ch-charity! Wait up..!"
Phelan sighed, and followed. "Can't let the ladies go by themselves.."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am
Eosy stood up in silence. He went to Francois, paid for the dinner they had ordered but not eaten despite the man's protests who was trying to explained that usually customers order a hawai pizza or a queen pizza, or anything which is on the menu, but not just a 'pizza'.
Eosy then left the restaurant in front of the poor restaurant owner who was still trying to understand what had happened.

He quickly spotted Charity, Alice and Phelan and followed them, catching up in a minute.

He was sticking his hands in his pockets and remained silent as usual. Charity was a challenge indeed, but he had accepted the job and he would defend her life which his if need be.

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Wow. Charity wants to be alone ; she gets followed by the entire crowd. The small girl looked to her sides, seeing the people she had seen not a moment ago. This wasn't getting very far. Biting her lips in angst, she turned to her reluctant protector.

"Listen, Eosy, I'm not gonna drag you home when you haven't eaten. None of you have," her eyes scanned over the other two, and then back to Eosy, "So go back and eat, would you? I'm perfectly capable of walking a quarter mile on my own."

Charity thought she was being subtle enough. He looked like he should be getting annoyed with her, and she was sure being difficult. He shouldn't really be near a girl like her when she was looking to be alone, either. She understood the whole 'protector' deal, but there were boundaries, right? He didn't have to be there all of the time, right?

Liars turn me on.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces