Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm
Emi_Inusuki
"im...fine...its ..some..thing..i have to ....deal..with" Seh said taking deep breaths inbetween words"i am not someone you should worry about you should go back to the club"

Amu:no
*Emi looks into Amu's eyes seeing that she was scared*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Mio Night12
Emi_Inusuki
Emi felt pain increase, and her vision began to blur. Seh felt dizzy like everything was breaking, one of the few people who understood her, now seemed to hate her. Emi coughed and alittle blood came out

Amu:uh Emi are you ok
*Emi felt Amu scared and a tear rolls down Amu's cheek*

*with Mike*
Mike:Miss Emi!*grabs her & steads her* I-I-I can also heal you my self with the healin' kiss!
*with Chad*
Chad:Alright!*plays with them*  

The Bubblelicous

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:28 pm
"trust me Amu ive been in worst, i just need alittle space to let myself calm down  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm
Emi_Inusuki
"trust me Amu ive been in worst, i just need alittle space to let myself calm down

*Amu crys alittle and gets up and leaves*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:34 pm
Sephs Vamp Girl
Mio Night12
Emi_Inusuki
Emi felt pain increase, and her vision began to blur. Seh felt dizzy like everything was breaking, one of the few people who understood her, now seemed to hate her. Emi coughed and alittle blood came out

*with Mike*
Mike:Miss Emi!*grabs her & steads her* I-I-I can also heal you my self with the healin' kiss!
*with Chad*

"you have a caring soul i can feel it, but i dont need healing my body does this because of a curse, i just need to let myself calm to let the pain on its own, no matter how much, ive always gone though pain alone" Emi tryed to stand to try to and help her friend. She walked slowly and as she entered the door of the music room she fainted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:58 pm
Emi_Inusuki
Sephs Vamp Girl
Mio Night12
Emi_Inusuki

*with Mike*
*with Chad*

"you have a caring soul i can feel it, but i dont need healing my body does this because of a curse, i just need to let myself calm to let the pain on its own, no matter how much, ive always gone though pain alone" Emi tryed to stand to try to and help her friend. She walked slowly and as she entered the door of the music room she fainted

*Amu felt Emi fanit and she runs to her*
Amu:Emi
*Amu picks her up and starts to walk to the nuse's offutin and everyone stares as they watch Amu carry Emi to the nuse offutin*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Emi feels more pain she knows what is going on Seh opens her eyes alittle bit "amu... i want you to know im sorry, i shouldn't have made you go, im just used to dealing with this by myself, your a good friend , and if you could do me a favor and send Mike to see me"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Mike:*catches her*Miss Emi!
Chad:Huh?*puts his bass down & rushes over*what happened?!
Mike:She says she has a curse on her & she fainted
Chad:..........if Miss Sara was here she would know what to do! She dealt with this before
Mike:Then call her!
Chad:On it!*calls*
*at the house*
Me:Hey, Nora it's quite with out Mike & Chad.....I miss them
Nora:*pats me on the back*I know my lady, I know
*phone rings*
Me:Hey! It's Chad! Wonder what's wrong?*picks it up*Chad?
Chad:We need your help dealin' with a cursed girl!
Me:Wha?! On my way!*hangs up*
Nora:Want me to get the limmo?
Me:Na....please stay here for now
Nora:Ah, want me to pick you all up later got it!
Me:*smiles*Laters*poof*
*back with Chad & Mike*
Mike:Miss Emi! Please hang on!
*poof*
Chad:Miss Sara! Help her please!
Me:Alright*looks her over*hmmmmm*does hand seals**then starts chanting an anticurse chant**then*Release!
*Emi stops looking that she is in pain & looks like she's sleeping pleasently*
Mike:That was close*sighs with relief*
Chad:Thank you Miss Sara
Me:No prob.^^  

The Bubblelicous

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:12 pm
(like two different things going on try to read the post above before posting it would make things easiler)
Emi woke up in the nurses office the memory began to come back to her She fainted and then mike had a friend of his do something to her and then Amu brought her to the nurse A pain shot though her "curses i thought what that person did would accualy work but there seems to be another cure for my curse, mike seemed really worried i wonder why he calles me miss" Emi told the nurse to come to her "please if you could have my friends mike and amu come here please"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Emi_Inusuki
(like two different things going on try to read the post above before posting it would make things easiler)
Emi woke up in the nurses office the memory began to come back to her She fainted and then mike had a friend of his do something to her and then Amu brought her to the nurse A pain shot though her "curses i thought what that person did would accualy work but there seems to be another cure for my curse, mike seemed really worried i wonder why he calles me miss" Emi told the nurse to come to her "please if you could have my friends mike and amu come here please"

Amu:im over here
*Amu is in the coner just woke up*
Amu:you been alseep for two days i been here waiting in till you woke up  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:24 pm
"really that long, long time that person a friend of mike tryed to end the curse but it didnt work i can still feel your pain"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Emi_Inusuki
"really that long, long time that person a friend of mike tryed to end the curse but it didnt work i can still feel your pain"

*Amu looks down and tears fall onto her lap*
Amu:im sorry  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 pm
"its alright you dont have to be sorry pain is just something i have to deal with untill i find a cure for this curse  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 pm
Emi_Inusuki
"its alright you dont have to be sorry pain is just something i have to deal with untill i find a cure for this curse

Amu:im sorry it feel like a part of my haert is missing and i just want to cry all the time im missing love thats what im missing in my heart  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm
'i know what you mean about missing love, i just want to fall in love with a nice boy and maybe he can take away the curse"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games