Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:23 am
Iyamashi
AngelusSilenti
I have seen Berzerk around and even played the game on Dreamcast. I will make it a point to rent a few episodes when I have the funds. Thanks for the suggestion smile
What is the game like? I've never seen it before.

You play Gutsu who has this little fairy that follows him around. You run around and use a huge sword (DragonSlayer) to kill zombies, bandits, royal guards. You have a crossbow on your forarm you can use as a weapon to hit enemies from a short distance. If you get hit too many times he has a rage meter that fills up and once full you can go berzerk and majorly whollop annoying bosses and enemies. Lots of blood flies when damaging enemies and there are a couple interactive cinematics.

Check out the game info here

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:39 am
Username: DyineParkura
Birthdate: May 14, 1987
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Brown
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 190lbs
Little Known Fact: Trained in to used Katana and basic hand to hand combat  

DyineParkura

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:20 pm
DyineParkura
AWESOME!!~ heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:35 pm
AngelusSilenti
Iyamashi
AngelusSilenti
I have seen Berzerk around and even played the game on Dreamcast. I will make it a point to rent a few episodes when I have the funds. Thanks for the suggestion smile
What is the game like? I've never seen it before.

You play Gutsu who has this little fairy that follows him around. You run around and use a huge sword (DragonSlayer) to kill zombies, bandits, royal guards. You have a crossbow on your forarm you can use as a weapon to hit enemies from a short distance. If you get hit too many times he has a rage meter that fills up and once full you can go berzerk and majorly whollop annoying bosses and enemies. Lots of blood flies when damaging enemies and there are a couple interactive cinematics.

Check out the game info here
Heheh, sound like I better go find myself a dreamcast emulator. The review are somewhat...inexperience with the details. I can see that whoever wrote the review had never actually read the manga itself. If you like the game, go read the manga. It's great.

Was the game worth playing? The review were high enough, but I want to be sure.  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:10 pm
Dariram
DyineParkura
AWESOME!!~ heart

ditto...wow eek cool ^^ i want lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywaz welcome to Gaia, hope you enjoy yourself  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:45 am
violet_faerie
Dariram
DyineParkura
AWESOME!!~ heart

ditto...wow eek cool ^^ i want lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywaz welcome to Gaia, hope you enjoy yourself
Yuppers~ heart  

Dariram
Crew

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:21 am
Iyamashi
Heheh, sound like I better go find myself a dreamcast emulator. The review are somewhat...inexperience with the details. I can see that whoever wrote the review had never actually read the manga itself. If you like the game, go read the manga. It's great.

I thought it was. It was short but fun to just go out and kill things. I found the storyline interesting enough and would play it again if my copy wan't ruined  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:56 am
Hello! Ceres is new! Ceres is very happy to meet you all!

Name: Jennifer
Nickname: Jenny, JCPenny, Shorty, Little one
D.O.B: Wouldn't you like to know... ninja
Zodiac: Rooster/Aquarious (sp?)
Hair color: Chocolate brown with blonde highlights
Eye color: Same as hair, brown
Height: 5"0 (Ceres is so short~... crying )
Weight: 91lbs
Fav. Anime: heart Fushigi Yuugi heart , Fruits Basket, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Angelic Layer, Cardcaptor Sakura, Inu-Yasha, Ranma 1/2, FMA, Wolf's Rain, Rave Master, One Piece
Fav. Manga: heart Fushigi Yuugi heart , Fruits Basket, Angelic Layer, Tsubasa Resovoir Chrionicles, Red River, Alice 19th, Ceres: Celestial Legend, From Far Away, Vampire Game, Imadoki!, Rave Master, Aria, The Legend of Chun Hyang, Di Gi Charat, Crescent Moon, Negima!, Love Hina
Random Fact: Ceres likes talking in the third person. biggrin

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:30 pm
AngelusSilenti
Iyamashi

I thought it was. It was short but fun to just go out and kill things. I found the storyline interesting enough and would play it again if my copy wan't ruined
Hahah, yes. The story is very interesting. I'll check out the game when I can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:41 pm
I see so many people filling out these introductory forms and I know I didn't fill out one when I came here.

I hope no one minds if I just fill it out and post it now. sweatdrop

Name: Pat
Age: no comment on the grounds that it might be incriminating (hint -old enough to buy alcohol [legally in U.S.])
Zodiac: Horse/Libra
Hair color: The black dye is fading and my hair is getting dark brown streaks in it
Eye color: brown or hazel depending on my moods
Height: 6'
Weight: 132
Fav. Anime: Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Ah! My Goddess, and Record of Lodoss War.
Fav. Manga:
Random Fact: I am the epitome of odd and like to call myself abby-normal 3nodding

AngelusSilenti

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:53 pm
AngelusSilenti
I see so many people filling out these introductory forms and I know I didn't fill out one when I came here.

I hope no one minds if I just fill it out and post it now. sweatdrop

Name: Pat
Age: no comment on the grounds that it might be incriminating (hint -old enough to buy alcohol [legally in U.S.])
Zodiac: Horse/Libra
Hair color: The black dye is fading and my hair is getting dark brown streaks in it
Eye color: brown or hazel depending on my moods
Height: 6'
Weight: 132
Fav. Anime: Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Ah! My Goddess, and Record of Lodoss War.
Fav. Manga:
Random Fact: I am the epitome of odd and like to call myself abby-normal 3nodding

Very cool ^^ Its nice to meet ya, and wow ur skinni at 6 and only 132...wow cuz my bro 5'9 and he's like 140 soakin wet, so wow ur skinnie! lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:42 pm
violet_faerie

Very cool ^^ Its nice to meet ya, and wow ur skinni at 6 and only 132...wow cuz my bro 5'9 and he's like 140 soakin wet, so wow ur skinnie! lol
...so does that make me fat...? I don't...feel fat...

5'5" and 140 lbs....I'm not fat...am I? sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:55 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

no not at all ur normal ^^ lol cuz i'm 5'2 and like almost 130 well more around 125 but close enough so if i'm not fat, than ur defintely not like obese or anything close to that, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:14 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

no not at all ur normal ^^ lol cuz i'm 5'2 and like almost 130 well more around 125 but close enough so if i'm not fat, than ur defintely not like obese or anything close to that, 3nodding
That's good to know. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

megaman2040

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:10 pm
Yo! I'm Megaman2040 (like you couldn't tell...?) i'm new here, My first anime was the english Voltron: Defenders of the Universe current interests as anime goes: Hikaru No Go, Shaman King, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Fav manga: Hikaru No Go, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I"s(アイズ).  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games