Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Smiling, Eduard walked over to his vanity-like dresser, looking in the mirror and beginning run a brush through his long hair.
"I'll have Elizabeth go out and pick up some different fabrics and colors for you to try on and look at. That way, you'll be able to get the most comfortable robe possible made."
The Marquess gave Peter a wink, "And don't worry about thanking me. Think of it as a gift for being able to keep my secret, even drunk."
In truth, Eduard hadn't thought that Peter would be able to do it if inebriated.
But he had...
And that had actually meant a lot to the young man...

(((OOC: Hehehe, way to go though, writing your first fanfic, I mean. But cliffhangers are the best to write! The end of all of my first 3 chapters to this story, end in cliff hangers, hehe. I always love to keep my readers guessing, after all.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

Peter blushed and looked down at his feet. He played around idly with the tassels on the robe. "A-Anyone would have done it f-for such a b-big secret..."
Peter was actually very happy because of that comment. He hadn't actually put any thought to the matter, and had deemed it natural to not reveal such facts. But perhaps the world wasn't like that. Well, not perhaps. The world wasn't like that, but Peter didn't even realize it until now.
Peter's face lit up as a thought struck him—and as his stomach growled. He turned to Eduard. "Do not bother Sebastian or Elizabeth about breakfast!" And before Eduard could really reply, Peter had run off to his room to get changed.

((But it's a little sad at times when people are like, "Your cliffhangers are ebil! EBIL! EBBBBIIIILLLL!" and I actually don't see that because I am the author and hence, I already know what's going to happen next.))

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Confused, Eduard turned sharply to ask what Peter had in mind....
When the actor had simply disappeared out the door, tassels flying.
With a sigh, the Marquess smiled softly, "He never ceases to amaze..." the man spoke before going back to brushing out his hair.
Whatever Peter was going to do, naturally, Eduard was happy to oblige.

~ ~ ~

(((OOC: I LOVE it when people think my cliffhangers are evil! *laughs* It TOTALLY gets me pumped to write more. Means they're really enjoying it, in my opinion, hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 am

Peter had changed into a sprightly green dress that was meant for within the house only. He donned an apron upon entering the kitchen and was greeted by Sebastian. "Breakfast?"
"No! Well, I mean yes, but not you making it. I've decided that I'll cook myself."
Sebastian raised one eyebrow, only slightly surprised. A small smile pulled at the corners of his lips and he nodded, walking away to continue his planning of the party.
Peter set to work, trying to recall all of the things that Eduard seemed to like. Definitely not anything with beef... Though Peter knew that there probably wasn't going to be any beef around in the first place.

((I guess. But then when homework forces me to stop my writing for a while, I then forget what was so evil about it in the first place...))

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Yawning, Eduard put his hairbrush down and began to rummage through his closet.
"Seems Peter's rather busy." spoke Elizabeth as she entered the Marquess' bedroom and began to straighten the sheets.
Smiling, Eduard nodded, "He dashed out of here in quite the hurry."
Of course this made Elizabeth blush, a blush that Eduard noticed... but declined to comment on.
It was more fun to make her wonder, after all.

(((OOC: I made a new RP! It's called "Shounen POP". You should check it out, hehe. Completely Original... except I got the idea from Gravitation and Skip Beat! hehehe...)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Peter put everything onto a trolley, put back his apron, and pushed it out to the main dining room. He just fidgeted around now, waiting for Eduard to show up.
He saw Elizabeth passing outside with a pile of sheets and asked her nervously but excitedly, "Do you know if Eduard's on his way to breakfast?" Peter didn't want the food to get cold. Plus, he was nervous about cooking after having been away from it for so long. He just wanted it over with.

((I sent you my profile for it! Hope it suffices, since I'm uber excited to play out this guy! I'm surprised that you didn't have a profile section for "personality" though. So is that kinda for people to just make it up as they go along with a guideline from the blood type?))

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Balancing the sheets, Elizabeth smiled slightly, "He should be. He was getting dressed when I left." she spoke, hurrying on her way to try and keep Peter from seeing her blush.
It was about this time that Eduard appeared from around the corner, his usual white silk shirt left un-tucked from his dark pants.
"So, where DID you disappear too, Peter?" the Marquess asked with a smile.

(((OOC: I just figured they might put the personality in the Bio. That's what I did for NAKO, hehehe.
O...M...G... we both used Umeda Hokuto as our character images... *dies laughing then gives you a high-five* YES! NAKO needs to meet him! He can be in love with a guy who looks like himself! TOTAL EGOTIST! *falls over laughing again*)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Peter felt that Elizabeth had rushed off a bit faster than usual, but could think no more of it, since that was just when Eduard appeared.
"So, where DID you disappear too, Peter?"
Peter smiled, thoroughly and obviously excited. "You'll see!" he exclaimed and practically dragged Eduard into the dining room, smiling brightly. He even pulled out a chair for Eduard, even if it was supposed to happen the other way, if anything.
Peter had already set all the food on the table and he sat down himself. "Eat! Eat!" He was hopeful that Eduard would like it, though he just partly rushed to get the initial reaction over with.

((Let me edit it a little. Instead of saying he hates arrogant people, can you edit it to weak people? I was actually already thinking of him as quite egotistical at times, and realized that I had said he hated arrogant people by accident. Hehe...
I'm going to give the bio a lookover and add the personality in there somewhere.
*high five* I love that coincidence so much! xD This is perfect. Mwahahaha! >D))

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 pm
(((OOC: Sure, I can do that. Hehehe, just give me any other edits you want and I'll throw them in there!)))

~ ~ ~

Laughing softly, Eduard sat down at the table. "You have certainly outdid yourself, Peter." he spoke, looking at all the food. "So, do tell me just what splendid breakfast dishes you made, hmm?"
It was only proper for the chef to introduce the food, after all.
Plus... it gave Eduard the time to allow Peter to bask in his efforts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Peter smiled and set to his task with great enthusiasm. He introduced the array of dishes, from eggs, to chicken, to fresh baked bread, to a light salad. Peter was very smug as he introduced them all.
But a little flicker of nervousness passed through his expression when he finished. Now was the true moment of truth. Sure, the food looked okay, but the taste was something completely different. And Peter had been observing Eduard at their dinners both outside and within the house, but he still wasn't sure on what Eduard loved versus what he liked or even disliked. Peter waited apprehensively for Eduard to take the first bite.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

'What to try first...' Eduard thought to himself with a slight smile.
He knew that his initial reaction to the food would mean a lot to Peter, and certainly the Marquess didn't want to disappoint.
Eggs however, were a morning favorite of his.
Without further adieu, Eduard used his fork to scoop up a small bit of eggs, before putting them on the corner of one of the fresh baked bread slices.
Then he took a bite.
For a moment, his expression didn't change.
But once the man had swallowed, Eduard was smiling.
"Delicious, Peter." the Marquess spoke, looking to the young actor. "The perfect texture."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Peter relaxed evidently and even breathed out a sigh of relief. He hadn't even realized that he had been holding his breath. He smiled. "I'm glad... I haven't cooked in a while, so I was quite sure that it wouldn't be up to your standards..." He blushed slightly, though he was highly pleased with himself for cooking something that Eduard liked.
Peter started eating a little piece of the salad himself, though he found himself glancing at Eduard more and more as they ate. His smile grew, though he wasn't even aware of that.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

After Eduard had finished the eggs and piece of bread, he began on the salad.
It was only then that he noticed Peter was starring at him.
"What is it?" the Marquess asked, an amused smile of his own appearing as his gaze locked with Peter's. "I assure you, this is delicious, Peter. Really."
The Marquess wondered if the actor didn't think him sincere or something of the like.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Peter blushed at being caught. He glanced back down at his salad and smiled very slightly to himself. "I... I'm just happy that I can finally do something for you... You've been taking care of me all this time... Your reputation was damaged because of me... and you were even put in danger because of me..." He looked up at Eduard with a solemn expression. "And though one breakfast isn't much, at least I'm starting to even things out just a little..." He returned back to his food after giving Eduard a fleeting smile and starting picking at his salad again. He was glad that he had gotten that off of his chest.
He actually had been feeling quite a bit of guilt due to the past couple of days. He viewed most of it as his fault, and though Eduard said different, Peter couldn't really see how it just wasn't his fault.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Smiling softly, Eduard took a sip of tea. "Well, technically Sebastian and Elizabeth have been taking care of you, Peter. Just as they do me. I've merely been helping through... suggestion." he continued to smile, "My reputation was damaged because I was foolish enough to take Rutherford's bait... and my own foolishness got me into danger. A danger that you were then put in because of my blunder."
But then, Eduard nodded. "I understand it from your point of view however, Peter." he spoke, also serious. "I understand the guilt you're feeling, and no matter how many times I tell you that the guilt is unfounded... you will feel it anyway. That is why, I hope," and at this he smiled softly. "You will take your gardening tasks seriously as a means to pay me back."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games