Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:20 pm
Ray had glanced over at Alex was a smirk before taking his serving of food. He was silent then as he began to eat, savoring the flavor and looking as he enjoyed more than Alex.

Alex was silent also, not sure how to make conversation with how he felt sitting next to Ray. He just stared at his food as he ate, trying not to think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Beth saw the smirk and raised an eyebrow. What were they competeing... She stopped as she glanced over to Haven who was more than likely off in her own little world at the moment. That explained it. Both wanted her attention, this would be interesting for her to watch.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:44 pm
"I love this food," Alex said as he looked up at Haven. He ate a little more and Ray seemed to be a bit motivated to come up with a better compliment after that.

"I have never had anything that is this delicious before in my life," Ray said with a smile that looked more like a smirk. "It's heavenly."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Haven smiled and nodded in thanks once more to Alex but stopped when she heard Ray. She was now noticing that their behavior was a little strange but she wouldn't understand why, only if someone explained it to her. She blinked a little then smiled again and said, "Thank you." Beth, on hte other hand, rolled her eyes.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:46 pm
"It is like the nectar of the gods upon my lips," Alex said trying to bring reference of Greek mythology in to impress her. He ate a little and smiled as he chewed the food. He could feel his strength regaining and if he had to, he would launch himself at Ray to make the jerk shut up.

"Better than the God's nectar, it is far too holy to be deemed of the gods," Ray said with a smirk as he too took a bite. "But come to think about it, these are not as great as we make them out to be. I've had better, I think the mix was off or you put too much of something in it." Ray made a disgusted expression as he quit eating the pancakes if only to provoke Alex.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Haven stopped eating now and just stared at the two. She was so confused right now and Beth could see it. She sighed then stood up saying, "I feel tired, I am going to go rest until you are all ready to go." With that, Beth left and Haven looked after her for a moment before turning back to the men.

"I might have forgotten something during my... episode." She said softly, wondering what could have gone wrong. She was hurt a little by what he said, only because she'd wanted to make it perfect for everyone.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:00 am
Alex was ready to punch Ray at this point and his anger was evident. He was glaring at Ray but at the same time realized that Ray had gotten the attention successfully. Alex looked defeated after a moment. "Don't listen to him Haven," he said after a moment. "Ray just doesn't know what he's talking about."

Ray smirked slightly but saw Haven's expression. He could tell he had hurt her and now he regretted what he had said. He could have attracted her attention in a different way, but insulting her was beneath him. When Alex spoke he felt even more embarrassed but it didn't show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 am
Haven merely nodded. "I'm going to clean up now." She said quietly and started to pick up her dishes as well as Beth's. She didn't know if the other two were done or not so she'd get theirs next. She moved over to the counter where there was a tub of water to wash the dishes in. She started to do so quietly, not daring to say anything. She was a little confused again and also didn't want to anger or upset either of the men anymore than they were already.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 am
Alex stood up quickly and left the room. He was trying hard to contain his anger and the only way he could keep himself from punching Ray in the face was if he wasn't looking at him. He'd eaten enough though so he was satisfied. He sat outside the door that led into the kitchen, listening just in case Ray tried anything.

After Alex left Ray relaxed a little. He didn't feel the impending threat now. He picked up the rest of the plates from the counter and brought them over to Haven. "Do you need any help with cleaning up." he asked with an attempt to make up for blatantly insulting her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 am
Haven didn't look at Alex when he left and continued to clean the dishes. "Sure." She said softly then smiled at him. She really didn't dwell on insults or anything like that at all. She was just a very happy person.

She was almost done with one of the dishes and was now moving onto the next one.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 pm
Alex listened closely to what they were talking about but he found it difficult to do that. Ray had almost moved her out of the way but he just handed her the next plate when she needed it. There was no need for him to do it though and in a sense he was just in the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm
Haven blinked a little as he basically pushed her out of the way so she moved a little more causing her to slip on some stray soapy water that had landed on the floor. Thusly causing her to crash right into Ray.

[So cliche but it's to help the development of feelings in Haven >.> lol]  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:15 pm
((cliche! it totally never happens in real life))

Ray hadn't been expecting to actually seem to push her out of the way but when she fell he reached out to catch her. A dish had fallen and somehow miraculously had not broken. Alex entered soon after looking a bit peeved by what Ray was doing. "Will you just stop flirting with her," Alex snapped after a moment. "You're just making it more complicated." He almost slapped his hand over his mouth as he looked away, trying to hide how he was really feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:20 pm
[[I know! lol That's why I said it was cliche. She needs her feelings to develop >.> lol]]

Haven blinked and looked at Ray. "Thank you." She said then turned to Alex. "Flirting? I slipped and he caught me so I wouldn't get hurt." She said, confusion on her face. Ray was making it difficult? How was he making it difficult? She didn't think things were difficult at all.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 pm
Alex looked wounded for a moment. After Ray had stepped away from Haven for a moment, Alex lunged at him, slamming him into the ground. He'd been angry at this guy since he'd woken up with the wound. He'd said he'd helped but all he'd done was attempt to flirt with Haven or manage to do so. He felt hurt, he felt like Ray was taking his place and that eventually she would stop wanting to be around him.

"What is your problem," Ray said as he blocked Alex's hand from ramming into his face. "All I did was kiss her, it's not like I did any serious 'damage.'"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games