Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberrie Land

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Im Rachel- but people call meFuzzle or Marsh. I joined because I like art I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:13 pm
Hello, just joined today. Trying to find an active guild and not get lost in the crowd at the same time, this one looked promising smile I looked through some of your forums and the contests really interested me, it all sounds fun.

Shall I tell a little about myself now? I am Midnight Peach, named after my dog and cat who passed away a couple years back. I am 22, going on 23 in August. I am passionate about art, always have been. I grew up with all older siblings who are as well artistically inclined: brother worked for Upperdeck and Marvel, oldest sister is an Architect, and my other sister is a Web Designer. Little me? I am just a college student trying to major in art sad  

Midnight Peach

xToxicxSlavex

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm
Username: xToxicxSlavex
Why I want to join C&F Guild: To get tips on making my art better and to meet new people and to get art in return. biggrin and to make friends
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
This is what I did for a contest that I recently entered. smile Click here
I'm affraid I don't have more at the time. ^^"
My name is Kat, I am 17 years old, I love to meet new people and I love to draw and write poetry and stories. I'm a very kind and outgoing person, I can usually get along with just about anyone, so don't be afraid to say hi. :3
I love random PMs and random adds. I am a noobie so I would like to have more friends to talk to. smile
I possibly will set up a shop, but mostlikly just a gallery I'll be posting up. smile
I'll be commenting on peoples work and possibly request some artwork. biggrin

I'm so glade to join a guild. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm
I'm so excited to have you guys here. Hope it's fun for you. <3  

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

Trades55

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Heyo, I'm Taranel but everyone just calls me Trade, I'm 14 and I am starting my art GCSE's next year. I love drawing because its the best way to express your self but I also love writing story's to go with them. I mostly do traditional but every now and then I'll do bad digital.

Deviant Art  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am
Hello!

Im Cheryl and am 17 this year
I've a great passion for Art and I love drawing cats heart and anime girls. (Dont really know how to draw guys =X)

I hope to meet more artist friends here.

P.S: sorry, I dont have a dA yet. redface  

CherylGohTT

Callileirion

Rainbow Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm
Hi, everyone!
I've been taking an art class for 6 years, and recently I discovered a passion for doing commissioned art on gaia. My art style is quite varied, I can draw most types of art, and I use a blend of traditional and digital.
Anyway, about those art samples:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=https://picasaweb.google.com/103178902833798956391/Samples?authkey=Gv1sRgCLnF673n-_m8LQ#[/quote
More recent  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm
Hello~ Im Vivian I came here in hopes to set up an art shop and maybe get some tips on how to better run one.

i mostly do chibis but im decent at most anime

i have a shop already set up but no ones gone to it yet!
razz
i guess i suck. lol
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/72590631_1/
well thats about it i guess. ill set up shop tommarow and hopefully meet some cool ppl to talk to. :/  

vivianlolita

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:39 am
Thanks for coming! I can't wait to see all your artwork, guys! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 am
Username: Strider_Palmfoot

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I am here mostly to have a good home base to post up my digital art and receive constructive feedback on them.

No (official) shop for me yet but I'm working on a good amount of samples and will post up when that is changed.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: while I have a deviantart profile I have been lazy in keeping it updated so I'll simply have to post individual samples.

{{to look at my stuff head over to the gallery I set up here}}  

Strider_Palmfoot

4,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Akane Kage rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Akane Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 pm
Username:
Pulsekie

Why I want to join C&F Guild:
I'm a young artist looking to improve and branch out in every way possible.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
Kieran Alice Designs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:58 am
- Shy peek.- sweatdrop

Hi everyone.. I'm Lee, I'm 19 years old. I've been drawing since I was in 5th Grade.. I've never really taken an Art class before, so I'm mostly just a hands-on type person. ^^;

I'm currently in college to become a Computer Programming Networking Assistant (yes, very long title), and then I'm going to go on to get my degree in web design. :3

Leefuu

Typical scumbag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 pm
Uhm hi! my name is Marcel i am 13 years old i like to draw a variety of things. i hope i can make some new artistic friends. oh and my girlfriend is more talented than me so she might join her user is panda-nyuo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Username: h1sarmyw1f3
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I LOVE ART! i like receiving art and making art!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: i only do pixel art >.< but i loooove doing trainer sprites! i have probably done close to 20 so far ^__^  

h1sarmyw1f3

Girl-Crazy Hoarder

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100

Shigham

Blessed Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:31 pm
Username:--Emo_Freedom_Fighter--
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I joined this guild because I love art! Everyone here seemed to like the one so I said why not go ahead!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: They will be uploaded to Deviant art soon!!!
────────────────────────────────
ABOUT ME:
I do not give out personal information or anything about my gaia account to anyone unless they are my friend in real life not just along the gaia lines. Even then. DO not ask for: My real name(first and last), my age, my phone number, where I live, my password. And if you hack me I will find you trust me just be a good person thank you very much!
I do many things on gaia... Forums, market place, zOMG playa!, and ect. I would love to be a gaia moderator but sadly my age that I set it as on gaia is still to young for a moderator... Thank you very much no critisim please ( yes I did spell that wrong i know) smile  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games