Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 pm
"Ugh.... i see that we aren't getting anywhere... Mistwind? Do you wish to meet the Dark Night or not? If you do, we can take you to him and his daughter, Cheyenne..." "Please come with us. He really is nice, just those people don't like him.... and we don't know why...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 pm
Chris was getting really mad then all of a sudden a cloud came up around him."Great!!Look what you did to me!"he yelled in all cat form, his glitch has kicked in.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:19 pm
Boo spoke up, she was looking for the right thing to say and now she had it "i put cat DNA into you, along with others. but not for Dark night. well yes, for dark night. so we could Defeat him, i barely escaped with my life, that day so many years ago. i was a normal girl, named Lianna. when dark Night kidnapped me for tests. he fused my body with a black cat and ever since i could not grow." then she looked at them "Raven and Demon hate me, along with the others like them."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm
"She's telling the truth,"Chris said and pointed his tail at Boo.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:59 pm
"Then shortly after Boo left I escaped." Lek said looking at Pantherclaw in glitch form. "Now try to calm down. Take deeeeeep breaths. In out in out"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:01 pm
"Kind of hard when they're trying to take another victom,"Chris said then tried to calm down.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm
"True but we need you in case they try to attack." Lek said then gave a quick glare at Raven and Demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 pm
"ok,"Chris said then took some deep breaths to calm down.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:21 am
"Mistwind, if you said Mistwind form, you will change into your cat form!" Emili was trying to stay as sincere as possible "please say it" she said she looked at raven and demon "i was given the pendent and it wasn't to be invited to your castle! it was to defeat the man inside the castle." she said in a harsh tone.

(mistwind belive us!!!!! or them)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:28 am
(If you join them Mistpaw i will cut you! xp WITH MY CLAWS OF ZAPPYNESS whee !!!)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 pm
((lol Duskwind!Hey what's Mistwind's name?))

A cloud of smoke came up around Chris when he finally calmed down.Then Chris stood up back in his normal Pantherclaw form.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm
(it is belle on here)

Emili looked around "Well chris what now?" she asked

(join rp planet unicorn, it funny!)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm
"Hey Boo,how do we get her to believe us?"Chris asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
"its impossible unless she wants to believe, we have to let her choose on her own. if we try to force her to much she may not believe anyone at all" boo said with sympathy in her eyes  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm
"But she's supprose to help us,"Chris whispered to Boo.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games