Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm
Daphne growled as she opened her eyes and stood up. "Go backs to your own times if your too scared to fight us in the pwesent!" she screamed at him,waving her arms about inthe air franciticly. She tugged at Arisu's sleeve and stood her toes, trying to reach up to whisper in her ear. "We gotta keeps him away from Annexy, rights?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm
The twins looked at the young girl "How do we do that?" They asked, they had good ears.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm
the chain was not strong enough, shedja broke out easily."answer, why do you care of ninki?he dosennt help you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:58 pm
"I dont answer to guys like you." She snapped, it was a good question, what made her help him? She'd think about it later.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 pm
"think about it, all he's been doing is critisize you and take advantge of you, if you let me take him, what whould that do to you?he is all i want."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm
Daphne didn't even think about the question or answer. "Why is Ninki so importants to you!?" she retorted. "You say he worthless to us but if you ish willing to mess up your own time by taking him then he gotta be more important den we know. So why don't you explain dats Mr.Clock man. Since you think your too powerful and smart for us. Come donw here and gives us an answer!"  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 am
"no.you'll just atack me again."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 am
"Look I'm just doing my job! He said he had something important to say to the king and I'm just making sure it gets said! You can have him after that." Leah was mad at Clock man, he thought he was sooooooo strong, she wished someone would beat some sense into him.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 am
"i can see what youre thinking,sorry,only-" he didnt finsh his sentence, he got blasted down, makeing a crater in the floor."shut...up."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am
Leah smirked, that's what his big mouth got, though she wished she could've been the one to do it.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 am
ninki was standing on the still there ice shield.a gold blade appeard in his right hand.he jumped down, holding the blade in both hands, the tip pointed to the chest of shedja, shedja woke and rolled to the right, avoiding it.ninki's blade then got stuck in the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm
Leah just watched, knowing she wouldnt be needed for a while.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:38 pm
Daphne yawned. "Wells, if you guys ish gonna fights, keep da noise down," she was a still annoyed and angry though it hardly showed in her voice. She turned on her heel and fell over. "Ouch," she muttered, getting up again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 pm
Leah swiftly picked Daphne up "You tired?" She asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 pm
Annexus took china's hand in his and kissed it. "Do not fear such things." He smiled at her. "You have always been so loyal to me. Is there anything you desire?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games