Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 am
"Well, I'm going to have trouble explaining all of the complexities of my situation, so I'll just explain the basics. In my world, angels of death, or shinigami, exsist. They have eyes that allow them to see a person's name and lifespan, I was born with eyes like them, I don't know how or why, but also being born with this ability, I have knowledge of their exsistence, although I have no idea how I know all of this, I just do. I got into my situation because of my desire to meet and finally defeat my former hero, L."
"The world we came from, Arridia, as the name suggests, is a dry, and barren wasteland, we surrive in cities where we tap water from deep underground, grow plants in greenhouses, and eat the animals that are native to the planet, and some of the animals brought over from the home planet, earth, where we all originated from."
"We were part of the slave class, but after the war with the home planet was solved because of us, and a couple of second classers and a first class citizen, the classes became obsolete."
"I also wanted to add, something that is very, very, rare among us, I possess eyes that can see auras, see through most objects, and are very sensitive to light changes. My eyes are not as refined as Beyond's, I cannot see names, and I cannot tell how long a person has to live, but I can see when death approaches by the color of the aura a living thing gives out."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 am
"Hmm, very interesting. Well, let's see how I can sum up our situation. All of us, except Murdoc here, hail from the planet Emril. There, my siblings and I were the children of the most powerful and flourishing kingdom...yet it, along with the entire planet met a cruel fate...and was destroyed. We managed to flee to Earth, in which we have studied from a far, though our troubles followed us here. It took some time, but we thwarted our pursuers and managed to settle into Earth's culture, but we now know that we can recreate our home world...but how to do so exactly still eludes us. As for our abilities, we each posses special natural talents along with a gift, blessed upon us from our Star Spirits," with this, a small ball of light appeared at his side, then took the form of an elegant snow hare.

"This is my Star Spirit, Arctic. These spirits are fused to us, like a Familiar, with each one controlling certain universal properties. Light, Fire, Lightning, Nature, Water and Ice, Psychic, Gravity, Sound, and the last two being the most unique…Darkness and Space, melded with Moonlight, and Time melded with Starlight.”

Taking a sip of what looked like a glass of red wine, Raze mentioned, “My sister Rune and I have those ones. Mine is the former.”

“I have hold over Water and Ice. Xeros has Nature and Void upstairs has Lightning,” he pointed out, regardless if this was obvious or not by now.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:36 pm
"Just from what you all have said, I guess that makes our reality the most normal, well, with the exception of evil aliens invading and the six of us changing into superheroes with the help of our Morphers." Randy said as he sipped some tea that he had in front of him. "Outside our Morphers, we're six ordinary humans." He added. "What I can't figure out is what does Medadrax have to do with all of this, if he has anything to do with it at all." Rae said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 am
"Well, as you may know, he stirred up trouble. I was about to make the deal with Nataku, when he showed up and sort of gave us both what we wanted. I wanted to do whatever it took to meet L, and I knew that if I terrorized the city with that power, it would definitely attract his attention. Anyway, I actually did make the trade with Drake and Tucker's brother Taro, so I still have the powers of a dracos."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 pm
"So I guess the question now is how long do we wait until Medadrax strikes again?" Violet said. "I doubt we'll have to wait very long, I also doubt it'll be that easy for us to get our hands on him." Rusty answered. "Yeah, if my years of being a Ranger has taught me anything, it's that the worst of the evil is always the hardest to do away with or get one-on-one." Randy added.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:38 pm
"Who's to say he will be the next to strike? Remember, any danger from any world could show itself at any moment," Ionex was quick to remind everyone of this fact.

Murdoc nodded in agreement, then took what Randy said earlier and assured his ally, "Though you may be regular humans, you show the capacity to do marvelous things when need be. Anyone can accomplish great things given the chance...I mean, look at me. You think I was always this way?" He placed emphasis on that note by grabbing his left arm.

"Though many other threats still remain, at least we know one of them thanks to the Rangers. If we are to make any progress in this matter, we should start with Medadrax, provided nothing else deters our actions," Raze proclaimed, who was now sorting out strings of information on a holo panel before him. "Any suggestions on what we should do?"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 pm
"We can't discredit Zaborne, or any creature from the siren girl's or Drake and Tucker's reality either. Is there a way for Nataku or Kiba to return to this plane?"
"And what if the humans from our reality decide to come here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 am
"Regeneration is always a possibility, for I'm sure at least one world has the ability to do so," a voice came from the stairwell beside them. A man with red-orange hair, wearing an aka hakama and samurai yoroi armor, with a katana at his hip and a broad sword on his back.

"Katonos is right. It may be possible that they could return, though if they do, I feel it shouldn't pose too much of a problem, seeing as they have been dealt with before," Xeros agreed, now leaning back in his chair. "Though as for the other's you mentioned, we can not be certain as of right now...there is too little information to work with."

"Now, the problem of the human, as well as any other beings that may be in danger...we need to find a way to protect them," Murdoc addressed the situation, "Be warned however, such things may not be normal for most people, and they won't take such news openly and may chose to remain ignorant of the situation. Regardless, we can not allow any innocent's come to harm."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm
"Yes, you're right."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 pm
"I hate to bring this up, but Medadrax has been known to resurect a monster or two when he needs to, but he always comibines them into one." Randy said. "This basically means twice the strength but also twice the weakness."  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm
"Weakness, eh? What were the weaknesses of the two that were dispatched? Oh, and on that note...is there anyway to get his attention and draw him out of hiding?" Katonos pondered, as he took a seat next to Raze.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 pm
"One just wore himself out, that was Nataku, one blew himself up, that was Kiba, but, if I remember correctly, Kiba doesn't like cold. I don't know for Nataku."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 pm
A wicked smile crossed Ionex's face at the mention of Kiba's weakness and said eagerly, "Cold eh? Oh, now then we have nothing to worry about then! Should he return, I’ll lock him into an arctic glacier and then toss him into space! Haha!"

"Sadly, that may work," Xeros admitted with a sigh, not one liking to agree with his eccentric brother very much when he's like this. "Though we should concentrate on any counter measures towards Medadrax at the moment, if possible."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:56 pm
"Well, I hate to bring this up, but I don't agree with that. Nataku and Grandpa are very dangerous and have come back from the dead on their own through a few devious tricks, if they were combined, that would be a terrible thing, they would both be fairly dangerous without being fused."
"Tucker is right. Once they drained a friend of ours' life energy so much that he almost died and they returned to life. Then Dembezie also came back because of them and took me as his host until he regained his body. We should also prepare for their return."
Tommy Kennison, the part human, part demon, part elemental sprite, somewhere in Otherworld, had found a Dark Crystal. Knowing full well what it was, and its capabilities, decided to use it to help get back at the family who had taken his lover from him and kept her away. He would use it to bring back those who believed as he did.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm
"Well if we need to chill either one of them out, I've got the Blizzard Blaster ready to go." Rusty said. "As for drawing Medadrax out, that's easier said than done. He only shows himself when he has the upper-hand." Randy added. "Wait, I have an idea that might work. It's risky, but it's our best bet to lure him out." Rae said.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff