Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 am
Kisa shook her head. "I'm going, got it? My goal in life, the reason i was given my power, is to protect Talli from the Atrox. If they are gone, then i have no other need in life. I'll go back to Selene... where i was before i was 'born' here," Kisa said, determination in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:02 pm
Morgan glared at her, "You still have something to live for." She looked at Tali, "Her...you can't go back to Selene because she needs you. Fine, you can be the distraction, but promise me this..." She paused and looked Kisa in the eyes. "Stay safe."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 am
Kisa nodded. "I will." Then she looked around. "What exactly is the plan? Am i to go to nefandus (i think) alone or something first or what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:37 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Two people sat around a table, a woman and man. They turned. "Mina!" The woman smiled and ran to hug her daughter. The man right behind her.

Mina hugged the woman. She then turned to look at the man. "Dad!!" She then hugged him to. "but. . . how did you. . . .survive?" Mina wipped her eyes again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:44 pm
((Kay! Um... where is Talli? Still in the dark world?))

((Would've gone on earlier... but somebody *cough cough Silvercloud cough cough* got me sick... Gwash, I miss Silvercloud... she never roleplays anymore T.T))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 am
((no. Talli, Jasmine, Kisa, and Morgan are at Jasmine's house. Mina is um.... i forgets....))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:35 pm
(SAD! I know I miss Silvercloud crying )
(Mina is with her family that she thought was dead ^.^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 pm
Morgan shook her head, "I know how your going to Nefandus." She closed her eyes and sent a picture to Seth of Kisa being alone along with a message, "If you love me truly you'll let me save you."
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Someone entered the light, "I saved them." It was a young boy about Morgan's age. "They know what I am and they now what you are, Mina." He winked and tuned into shadow. He appeared again next to her ear, "A goddess..."
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seth shot up, Morgan was alive! He vanished and appeared where Kisa was going to be. A few moments later the tiger-girl appeared. "Morgan..." He found her mind. "How did you come back?"

Only one word came back, "Selene." Seth grabbed Kisa and vanished, appearing in Nefandus.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Morgan smiled and winked, "Be a flirt."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm
((Kay, thanks!))

Talli sat at the far end of the couch, her eyes slightly dazed. How could she tell everyone? She never kept secrets from Kisa... yet she just couldn't bring herself to say it. She bit her lip, the panic starting to take place.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 am
Kisa (i'm guessing) was now in Nefandus with Seth. a flirt?... she thought. How am i suppose to do that?... I don't actually like him and i suck at being an actress... she admitted in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 am
Morgan giggled at Kisa's thought, "Trust me...I'll help you out any way I can. All you really have to do is confess your love to it and it'll do the rest..." She watched the sky for the "wink" of the two stars.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seth walked down the street of Nefandus and up to a house. He stepped inside, towing Kisa behind him. He stepped into a room and threw Kisa to the ground. "She was alone, we can use her as bait for the others..." He whispered into the room.

A deep sound, like thunder, answered. Seth bowed and exited the room, winking to Kisa.

He walked out of the house and searched for Morgan, "You in yet?" No response came, meaning a no.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:22 am
confess my love to what? the atrox? oh great... Kisa thought to Morgan. She got up from the ground and looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Mina looked at the boy. "are u a. . . .follower?" Mina felt an icy cill creep upon her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas