Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Shara looked up at the male she saw before. She was leaning against the coach, so her breasts where very viewable. "Bentley?" She asked staring down at the lizard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 pm
"Y-y-yeah his name is B-bentley. Why are you here anyway lady?" Brad tried his hardest (not that he ever tries hard at anything) to not look at the woman's cleavage. My God, who is this chick?!  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Milly nodded to Brad before he teleported away, She ran over to where Oblivion, "Oblivion!" She called.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 am
-on roof-
oblivion was stareing out into the sky when he hurd milly's call
he got up and walked over to her
"are you ok. you dount seem well"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-inside-
aura walked up to brad and shara
"good evening my lady" showing manners of course
"brad, is this beauty a frend of yours? or did you too just meet?"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:38 am
Brad turned his head to Aura; regaining his posture. "Yeah we just met." Brad began to tap his forehead in thought. "Oh yeah, her name's Shara. Or something like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:13 am
Dakouta was sitting on the opposite side of the roof, She concentrated as a replica of an ancient katana appeared. She placed it down and she closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on what she was to re-summon.  

Rekkushi

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:12 pm
aura to shara"it vary nice to meet you, im aura. war goddess of the moon and the enbodyment of the vertue of waiting. what is your name ,my lady"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the roof oblivon noticed sharas force((qi or body energy))
"lust is here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Milly looked at Oblivion, confused by the sudden words, "Lust is here?" she sighed, "Does that mean We can't go out and do something?"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 pm
(( >.< Lol, body energy.))
Shara stood up and bowed a bit. "My name is Bellashara, but you may call me Shara. I am the Sin of Lust." She grinned then turned to the male who came before. "Why am I here? My boss told me to come here and work..." She shrugged and crossed her arms under her bust.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:09 pm
"I knew something was weird about you!!!" Brad yelled pointing to Shara. Brad calmed himself down. "And for the record, no one works here. It's an abandoned hotel. So there." Brad hung his head and shook it disapprovingly. "I need a smoke." He walked off to the entrance and outside. He saw that sun was getting high even though it was still morning. "It's gonna be a hot one like yesterday." He threw off the hoodie he was wearing and lit a cigarette.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm
"Your saying the sin of lust is also here..?" She answered suddenly. "Which one do you not have here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:39 pm
Shara gaped at him. No work? Not true!! Shara sighed, frustrated. "Well then... I'm lost." She stared as the male smoking. "Thats bad for you, you know." Shara called.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Brad gave a sigh breathing out a gray puff of smoke. "That's what everyone says. 'Smoking kills you' or some bullshit like that. But no one knows is this little trick I can do." Brad placed his hand against his chest. A small red swirling vortex opened up in front of him releasing gray smoke. "Besides, I'm a half demon, so I'm more resistant to it. And when people say I'm letting the 'disease' win, I just laugh. There is no 'disease'. I'm in complete control." Brad took another puff out the cigarette and then threw it to a garbage can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:32 pm
"I know that. I didnt know you are half-demon. But I don't have much of a thing with guys smoking..." Shara stated, flicking some of her hair over her shoulder.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Brad scoffed. "Makes my life a little easier. Your the sin, Lust. Yet you don't really have a thing for smokers. Which means I'm kinda in the clear." Brad made somewhat victorious looking grin.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff