Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:48 pm
Kiki looked blankly at both Maura and Erik. She held fast to the jacket Erik had given her. She was feeling a bit feverish. "Tripping does sound like something I would do..." she muttered under her breath, holding her chin in wonder. She looked at Bachi. She looked extremely unravaled. "Bachi? You alright?" she asked, walking over to her and placeing her forehead on Bachis. "My goodness! your burning up!" She said, concerned.

Bachi's face turned red at Kiki's touch. She looked at Erik for help, "Y=Yeah...I am a little....tired Kiki. Why don't we all go get something to eat. I'm sure after our walk we are all hungry?" she said, in a question rather then a statement.

Kiki took her forehead off of Bachis, who relaxed a little. She just couldn't remember going for a walk. The last thing she remembered was Eriks hands....and the pancakes. Her wings twitched under the jacket. But she didn't notice. Bachi did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 pm
"Yeah, um...sure, l-let's do that," Erik said calming himself down from noticing the twitching too. But he moved his line of vision towards Kiki and he waved for her follow. "Like I said, let's get going! I'll find a place to eat. I am the leading man of course!" Erik said with a smile.

Maura rolled her eyes mumbling, "Oh please!" and wrapped her arm around his, resting her head on his shoulder. "Just shut up and walk!" she giggled. As much as the statement was cocky of him, she loved that he was so, though not too much.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 am
Bachi grabbed Kiki's hand, so she wouldn't get away. "How about we grab some things from the store, Kiki and I could cook launch," Bachi said, her grip tightening around Kiki's.

Kiki looked around, feeling tired, like she had used her powers all day. "you sure I tripped? I feel hot, like I've been fired up all day," she said, pulling the jacket around her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm
"Yeah, you tripped. We were walking and you were having such a good time! You were dancing and jumping around when you tripped on a rock! Splash!! You were in the river!" Erik lied again, though it was believable to anyone who didn't know what really happened.

Maura had to convince herself of what happened, Erik lied so good! He had a way with words, didn't he? He was so cool about it, too! Not an ounce of hesistation. "Yeah! We should go buy stuff and I can make lunch! How's sandwhiches sound?" Maura asked.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 pm
"A walk. Maybe to the store then we'll go to my job for alittle while.",Road said to Emmy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 pm
"okie dokie!" Emmy said fallowing Road  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:04 pm
Kiki nodded, still a little lost in thought. She just couldn't understand why she didn't remember falling in. As a matter of fact...she couldn't remember anything after breakfest. hat had happened....
And her shoulder blades felt....longer?

Bachi looked around nervously at almost nothing at all. "Sandwitches sound great. What do you think Kiki?" she asked.

Kiki nodded again, "Sandwitches sound fine...maybe I could make some desert for tonight too. I learned how to make icecream a while ago." she muttered.
Then, her ears cought something, something far away. A couple was argueing about something stupid. The things they were saying to each other...some humans were loathable cretures.

Bachi senced Kiki was becomeing angry. She could hear them too. This worryed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:15 pm
Everyone could heard them. Erik was the first to take action. "Hey! How bout you sing us a song Maura! I'd love one right about now!" he said kissing her cheek. Some noise to drown them out was the best he could do at the moment

"Sure! that's a great idea! I know just the one!" she said focusing. She calmed herself and sang.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 pm
"Hmmmmm...how about I sing us a song.",Road said as she and Emmy walked towards Kiki and her friends and started to sing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 am
Maura stopped and looked ahead to see another girl singing an annoyingly creepy song. Who did she think she was? "The game has been named. And two can play!" she whispered.

Erik automatically knew to brace himself because the song Maura was about to sing was one he hated. She only used it to annoy Erik but this was a different occasion. She sang the song anyway.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 pm
"i love singing songs" Emmy looked up and smiled at Road as she sung, she didnt know why she was singing so she went along with it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm
Road smiled at Maura in a kind fashion then down at Emmy who sung with her and sung another song. 'I agree...two can play this game.....',she thought to herself.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:26 pm
Emmy saw the guy in front of Road and didnt know what was going on so she hid behind Road  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Maura stepped forward with a serious expression on her face. She was focused, not angry at all. Anger would only lead to their downfall, especially less than an hour after the promise they'd made. "Then screwing around and sing!" Maura teased opening her mouth once again and let the words flow from within. This was a song that she knew Erik enjoyed. She used it to put him to sleep at night usually.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 pm
Road noticed Emmy hiding behind her, and held her hand up for a moment to tell Maura to stop their 'game' for a moment."It's okay.....they won't hurt us....so don't be shy Emmy..",she said to her companion and patted the girl on her head in a soothing manner then picked her up. She grinned at Maura and started to sing another song.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games