Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 pm
XxGrieverxX
It's not too bad. Hiiragana is pretty easy to learn. Its just the katakana I hate. :c
There's this cute little German boy in my Government class. He has the cutest accent. :,D

My drawing teacher always makes us draw random objects like lamps and fruit bowls. It's so annoying. I JUST WANNA DRAW PRETTY MEN.

huh i never heard a german accent whats it sound like? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Ever seen anything X-Men related? Know Nightcrawler? German accent... though usually faked, so uh crap. Oh! Arnold Schwarzenegger, man. Sure, he's Austrian, but they speak German, so it counts.

I LOVE ACCENTS OH MAN. I love college because we've got some international kids and their accents are so cuuuteee~

@BL- SPEAK GERMAN WITH ME. /o/ I don't want to lose my touch~

@Greevur- AH I HATE THAT TOO. ;3; It smudges and gets all over your hands OH GOD WHY.  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm
I know like...a few words. It's been over two years since I was in german ;^;

And pencil is the worst to get all over your hands D: That, and charcol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm
charcol feels so weird u never whe gonna break crying broke alot charcol sticks ,and the cutest little kangaroo rat wonder into my house i wonder if i can catch it 3nodding  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:37 am
And it gets everywhere. I look like I was covered in Soot when I use it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm
*imagines bl covered with soot*
BL:*giggle*

huh i was something diffrent
*naota's other thought*
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image lol rainbow sheep : D  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:51 am
Rainbows are good on anything except corn dogs. I would NEVER eat a rainbow corndog. And Charcol is very, very evil C:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:51 pm
Well one thing about me is I've been sick on and off since August, which is never fun. I'm still sick with the flu a bit and it's been over a week.
And last Monday, over 200 kids were out sick at my school. D: Classes were so empty.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:22 pm
@bl i'm guessing rainbow corn dogs tastes like the tip pen

@griever wow thats alot sick people if there were that many people sick at school there will be like 5 kids left (small miltary town)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm
When I was a freshman, there was a virus that went around our school and over 500 kids (mostly freshman and sophomores!) wound up being out the one day. They sent us home early. That was pretty bitchin'.

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN EVER EAT ANOTHER CORNDOG AGAIN. I'm 8 years old at heart, and so are all my friends. We had corndogs once, and it just... ended badly for all involved.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 pm
fk12
When I was a freshman, there was a virus that went around our school and over 500 kids (mostly freshman and sophomores!) wound up being out the one day. They sent us home early. That was pretty bitchin'.

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN EVER EAT ANOTHER CORNDOG AGAIN. I'm 8 years old at heart, and so are all my friends. We had corndogs once, and it just... ended badly for all involved.

vomiting, direah, and a dirty toliet  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 am
- I have long hair, and I NEVER want to cut it.

- I am gay, and have a boyfriend.

- I have a slightly unhealthy love of En.

- I just watched Howl's Moving Castle, and love Howl even though he is a sniveling baby. >.>

- My friends call me the TekTek Whore because I am always remaking my avatars and experimenting. XD

- I am writing a gay romance book, and hope to have it publish eventually. (If anyone wants to read it, just let me know and I'll link you. ^^)

- I make unnecessarily long posts sometimes, and interrupt the conversation that already exists. ^^ Sorry.

So, yeah, there you go. All about me... ^^

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 pm
@Naota3- That sounds pretty much what the symptoms for the virus were, actually. o/

@Endrance-teishu- Hey, that's totally okay. You should have noticed by now that we're almost never on topic, anyway. 8D And good luck with your novel! I wish I could write, but I have already established that I cannot... at all.

And we can be opposite hair buddies! My hair is short and I get it cut every 2-4 months or so. ;3;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 pm
@endrance intresting i would like to see one of ur novels
@fk12 lol physic

i broke my glasses and can't see very well crying

who exactly am i ; i wish i could understand  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm
Wow. D: I wish I could have gone home early that day when like 200 kids were gone.
My school doesn't have freshman. Our Junior Highs have 7th-9th and High School is 10th-12th.
I love corndogs! I always get them at the fair.

Hey Naota. Where do you live? :0

And En I'd loved to read your book. c:

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games