Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:02 pm

"we'll see" he took off his glasses and went to bed "I just want to let you know if anything goes wrong up there you will leave without remorse or hesitation" he kissed Tsuna and layed down
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:04 pm

she crawled in to the bed next to him after she changed and curled up, resting her head on his chest "okay... I love you" she said softly

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm

the thoughts of what might happen clouded his mind he still remembered his first mission he was 12 and still young , His mother was the head of the Sons of Orion she told him that he would have to take up the family buisness, when they went to a waste land which used to be tokyo but after a horrible enviroment accident people went mad and started to attack others. Their mission was to search and rescue a ambassidor he remembered that his mother told him the exacted words that he told Tsuna before she died. He fell asleep with this thought in his mind until the next morning
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:24 pm

it took her a little wile for her to fall asleep as she watched is peaceful face. She drifted off to sleep, dreaming about what space would be like

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 pm

morning came and the sun was still down he got up and started to put on his uniform "Tsuna wake up we have to go" he threw her uniform at her with the helmet "now dress up and lets go"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 pm

she jumped a little and grabbed her things "r-right" she ran in to the bathroom and got dressed. when she was done she walked back out over to him "is right for me to feel nervous?"

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:33 pm

"just be careful I wouldn't want to lose you" he opened the door and headed to the ship yard with the team for the ship
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:38 pm

"I will" she nodded and followed him, still a little nervous "don't come back as hurt this time... I can't lose you ether"

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 pm

"okay" they reached the ship yard where three men stood Jack smiled in his orange suit"finally a girl on the team and pretty good looking to that""hey she's mine" Jack frwoned as James laughed "sorry about Jack his is a bit desperate now a days" he wore a green uniform much like Aarons but more high tech "my name is James nice to meet you" a tall man towered above the other in a red uniform with soviet and russian signs every where "and this is Abe he is a bit mute though" the large russian let out a grunt and looked down at Tsuna. A small craft came down opening its hatch and everybody entered and sat down "Welcome to the show" Aaron smiled and put his hand over Tsuna
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm

she smiled at them all and sat next to him as she looked over at the school a little then back at every one around her. She just couldn't get over the feeling of freedom that she had

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:03 pm

the hatch closed as they went higher untill they were out of the atmosphere the small ship slowed down Aaron saw a small peice of debree pass by he looked at it as the ship docked in a bigger one there they were met by men in black suites one held a suit case with a acreen on it that showed there employer it was a small man incharge of a small resistence force in which known as north, south korea,india now known as the Alvo empire "Hello there" the small yoda like man looked at the camera "your objective is simple..you need to protect the cargo in this ship.. it is very important to our resistess do this and you will be rewarded handsomly" the other man opened his suit case which was stuffed with one hundred dollar bills "this is just a small taste my freinds" the screen went blank and the men left. Aaron and the others smiled and put on there helments as they geared up to protect the cargo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:44 pm

she couldn't help but smile as well as she too got ready and went to stand by James for further instructions on what they were going to do

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:21 am

[[bump]]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm

he walked over to James and whispered "at the first sign of trouble take Tsuna and escape I don't care how just do it" James nodded and Aaron went over to Tsuna and kissed her on the cheek "I love you no matter what" he then went with Abe and Jack to the cargo bay to protect the cargo

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:12 am

"I won't leave with out you" she said softly as she watched him walk over to the cargo bay wale she stayed by James
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff