Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 pm
Haurkoo closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air. She turned to the others and smiled. "I want to show you something." She took Kyo's head and led the three of them to what looked like a tree. She knocked on it to make sure it was the right one. And when it was, she opened a little latch and pulled out a box. "This was were I kept things I didn't want my little siblings to get their hands on." In the box, was a doll, a few old toys, precious Sapphire stones, and other priceless items. Some of the items were rare and valuable. Harukoo picked up three Sapphire gems and held her hand out for them. "Here. I want you three to have one. You've changed my life more than anyone else ever could."
Some more than others. She thought as she looked at Kyo with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 pm
"A-are you sure?" Asked Emi looking at them.
"Sapphires are rare and precious stones. We couldn't...I mean..." Began Kira.
"We can't take something so precious from you." Kyo finished. "Though it is a kind offer. How can you be so sure as to give them away?"
We aren't the only ones who have changed lives here." he thought to himself.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:38 pm
Harukoo nodded. "I'm very sure. I've never been so sure before." She took Kyo's hand and closed his fingers around the stone. As if to say her heart was in the stone and it was his to keep. "I've made my decision. The stones are yours. But take care of them because they are very rare, as you have said Kira. They are precious as the three of you are to me." Again she looked at Kyo and she looked into his eyes. Those eyes that could make her lost forever. "I know what I'm doing. Trust me."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 pm
"THen I trust your desicion." He said and kissed her hand.
His sisters fought to suppress their giggles.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:23 pm
Harukoo blushed but didn't say anything. After awhile, she looked around the garden and then back at the three of them. "Well, that's all of the garden I'm afraid. It's not as big as yours but it's alive." She joked to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 pm
"It was still very lovely." Kira said.
"What else should we do?" Asked Emiko.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 am
Harukoo thought for a moment. What was there to do? "We could......well I don't know." She chuckled. In her mind this was all she wanted to do was spend time with them but she didn't know exactly what. "The party isn't for a few days. Do you ladies have something to wear?" She asked and then realized that she had no clue.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm
"actually, I wasn't sure what to wear." Kira admitted. "art is more my strong point than fashion."  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:05 pm
"Then I believe Em and I have some work to do. Excuse us, Kyo." She kissed Kyo on the cheek and grabbed Kira and Emiko's hand. "Thing of this as a pay back for helping me for with my dress."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:45 pm
"It was no problem." Emi smiled. "So what's the first step today, Harukoo?"  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:11 pm
She took them to her room and then stopped once they had gotten there. "The first step is to get some one who can help us look absolutely gorgeous." She walked into another room. "I need your help." A head shot up from her work and she gasped at Harukoo.

"Your majesty! You know I would be glad to help, as always." Clara beamed. She was their royal dresser. When Harukoo walked in, she had been working on the queen's everyday clothes. Harukoo explained everythign and Clara was exstatic. The two of them walked back to her room.

"Princesses, I would like you to meet Clara. Our royal dresser. Clara this is Princess Emiko and Princess Kira from the Pearl Kingdom." Harukoo turned back to the girls. "Clara can make any dress you want."

"I'll use the best fabrics." Clara smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:55 pm
"Really? Thanks so much. The only question is what to do." Replied Emiko.
"Thank you both so much." Replied Kira.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:16 pm
Clara clapped her hands out of excitement. "Not a problem and not to worry. I have sketches already done." She went back to her room and then came back with her big sketch book. "The ones with the check marks are the ones I have already made. The others I haven't made because I didn't see a need to to. Some of this are not right for the royals here. But I can see some of these looking wonderful on you ladies." She beamed as she handed the sketch book to Kira and Emiko. "But if you want your dress to look a certain way, don't hesitate to ask." Clara paused and then looked at Harukoo. "Your highness, what of the younger prince. Prince Kyo, I think your mother said his name was? Anyway, does he have an outfit or shall I go get the measuring tape?" Harukoo blushed and Kyo's name. She looked at his sisters, not knowing what to say.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:41 am
"Knowing him, he'll probably need something too. He only dresses up when he has to." replied Emiko.
"these are all wonderful sketches. What would you suggest?" Asked Kira.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 pm
Harukoo looked at all the dresses that Clara had brought in. Clara looked through her sketches and the gasped. "Oh, this one would look wonderful on you. Of course the sleeves are a different story. For you, they would go like this." She began to sketch at the bottom of the paper and made the sleeves long and slim. "It would go with your body structure. What do you think, your majesty?" She asked.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games