Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shingetsu_no_Usagi

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Heey~~ u can call me den xD I can't tell u my age and location sorry but I luv the color blue and bunnies oh and also manga animes, speaking of animes recommend any??  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 pm
Hi! biggrin I'm Alex and I love music, reading, anime, and life. (:  

sunlitsummers

LazyMiasma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 pm
Hey! Name's Meghan; I'm 17, live in Florida, and have no end to what I'm interested in! As for dislikes? Eh, that's a fair lot of things too. Like Florida. I hate it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm
Hi there! Pleased to meet you! Allow me to introduce myself!

Name: Cody (my RP name is Jin, so please call me Jin in here)

Age: Old enough (if it makes you feel any better, I'm not some creepy old pervert stalker person. I'm harmless, promise!)

Location: Texas (central Texas really, but I won't reveal my exact location. I can't have fangirls bombarding my house, lol)

Likes:Anime, manga, video games, board games, cats, dogs, fruits, ice cream, pizza, cute things, cake, music of most kinds, nice people, open-minded people, and pretty girls!

Dislikes: Animal cruelty (that's just downright evil!), vegetables (with the exception of corn, peas, and potatoes), lengthy exposure to sun (it gives me headaches), rude people, roaches, spiders, heights, large crowds, silence, my job (I like the people, just not the actual work, lol), and uh, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Yep, that's pretty much me in a nutshell (a nutshell filled with parentheses, lol). Want to know more about me? Feel free to ask!

Innocent_Slut_19

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 pm
Welcome to the guild, everyone! :]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:55 pm
So warning you all ahead of time...I TALK A LOT! o.o
Oh and another warning...I have a bit of a potty mouth. I try to curb it as much as I can, but just thought you all should know ahead of time.

Hi! My name is Katie and I am of the female variety. I am 21 years old, though I tend to act and look a lot younger. You may call me Katie or Camo, whatever you prefer. I live in the music capital of the US, aka: Music City, Tennessee.

Lets see...I like a lot of things. o.o IM emotes for one. I will frequently add a text version of smiley faces when I type. ^^
I love music. I play the piano and I sing. My favorite music genres are Rock, Classic Rock, J-pop/J-rock, Country, Blues, Classical Piano, Opera, and Celtic. I know, I'm weird.

I emit quite loud fan girl squeals over Elvis, Tamaki x Kyoya, Johnny Depp, any guy who can wow me with LOTR knowledge/speak elvish, Tim Burton films, nearly anything Star Trek related, and kittens.

I love old movies and cartoons; black and whites, musicals, the old Disney cartoons, (Alice in Wonderland being my favorite.)
I luff anime! Pretty much all anime. I do not care for manga. There are very few I've actually gotten into and taken the time to read...Ouran being my favorite. ;D

Magic tricks are AWESOME! 'Nuff said.

Ummm...I love to roleplay. I prefer battle RPs. BRING ON THE BLOOD AND GORE! >D

I am very artistic. I design fashion accessories out of duct tape, design tattoos, do a lot of pencil sketches, love to cook, write music...I attempt at photography but often fail.

I love card games. I'm a major card guru. And I'm not talking pokemon or yu-gi-oh crap...I mean your basic 52 deck card games. And I collect decks of cards. I have over 200 different decks, my favorites are the jumbo size that are as big as my face! =D

More random stuff about me...When I get really hyper/high, (not on actual illegal drugs, I'm such a light weight, I'll get drunk off of too much Dr. Pepper and paint fumes, xD) I develop a British accent and I tend to forget the use of contractions in my speech. I'm deaf in my right ear. I've broken 12 different bones...two of which were not mine. I consider myself a deist when it comes to religion/spiritual beliefs. I cannot swim. I'm not allergic to poison ivy at all; I've eaten it to prove this. And I'm highly allergic to tobacco and actually flat lined once because of it.
(No, I do not remember seeing a white light or my dead grandpa.)

I dislike rap music, posers, horror movies (I like blood and guts but the kind of movies with serial killers or ghosts that pop out unexpectedly scare the begeebers outta me! D= ) people who are openly prejudice, nearly all aspects of the American government (No, I'm not a terrorist, I just think we have a lot of morons running the country. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY LIST OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES...) and I HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T DRIVE. D<
(Or rather those who are allowed to drive, even though they are idiots and suck at it.)

TL;DR...

Name: Katie

Likes: Anime, roleplaying, music, duct tape, tattoos, blood and gore, musicians, Tim Burton movies, Star Trek, LOTR, magic tricks, card games.

Dislikes: Most horror films, war haters (ie; hippie idiots that insult those who defend our country because they think waving signs can get us world peace,) rap music, caves, the human race in general, politics/government, and the cellophane they package CDs in.

...And Nekozawa-senpai is my favorite Ouran character. <3

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100

SUPERfreakHAREchan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 pm
Name: Juliet (Call me Hare)

Birthday: January 14

Likes: Purple, anime, Harvest Moon, video games, bubble gum, drawing, singing, hanging out with friends, Romeo & Juliet(Well duh), yo-yo's, anything sweet, anything cute, Mukumuku, Euphemia li Britannia (She's my goddess!!!) Lelouch vi Britannia(watch out, I'm a fangirl!)and Pizza!(My family owns a Pizza Bakery!)

Dislikes: Roaches( I'll run to my dad screaming my head off) mean people,animal cruelty, school, violence, any sort of phisical activity(I prefer to stay inside and read books) and soccer balls, basket balls, volly balls, and any other type of ball (I'm terrified of them, I always get hit in the head)

There isn't anything special about me, I'm an ordinary girl, I'm kinda pretty, but still . . . totally normal
^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:35 pm
Hi
Name: Avalon (but I go by Elliot)
Birthday: December 17
Likes: warm weather, Popsicles, Candy, Anime, Manga, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club
Dislikes: Rain, any kind of man made or tampered with bodies of water (pools), the cold weather
Other: I Have five Kitties named Tokyo, Alice, Kalifae, Grimmnor, and Mothra and their all boys.  

Sethiris

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Welcome to the guild. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 pm
`Name biggrin esiree
`Age:16
`Birthdate: May 24
`Location: Philippines
`Likes:drawing, music(screams/screamo/rock/punk/hardcore), singing and screaming and also acting stupid. xd Books, Anime, Funny Horror films and I enjoy spacing out a lot. rofl
`Dislikes: Watever I don't like..I dunno yet. Maybe...School? uhh..or...Rainy seasons and scream LIGHTING!! Damn I hate those! xd

Pale Ensemble

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fujimura Aiko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 pm
Hajimemashite minasan. *bow* *smile*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Japanese Name: Fujitaka Sakura
Likes: Cookies and Cakes. Butterflies and feathers. Playing PSP
Dislikes: Cockroaches....

Family: A Father; Fujitaka Kaname, A Mother; Fujitaka Miki, An annoying Brother; Fujitaka Touya
Personality: Shy, a bit clumsy at times

*playing with her fingers* Ja- that's all for now...
*shyly wave* Mata ne~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 am
Welcome to the guild! ;]  

Kibby47
Captain

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:24 am
Name: Beth but call me Wiggs, the sama is optional

Location: The Uk - England to be precise, Buckinghamshire to be even more precise

Likes: Anime, manga, music (Any kind really XD), Photography, having fun in general =/ Oh and cake yummy yummy cake ^^

Dislikes: Violence, despressing people, rain, humidity, lightining, thunder ... bascially everything that goes a long with it >.<
Spiders and small insects that won't leave me along when I'm outside or going to sleep >.<

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:00 pm
hi^-^

i'm... well call me raj. i like anime, manga, art, candy, music, and stuff  

purpleraj

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Hiyass!!
Im Hazel, But Any Nickname is Fine!!
I Love Anime, Manga, Music And Anything Fantasy!!
Im 15, (Cant Wait 4 My B-day) xd

I Hope We Can Be Friends,
Nice To Meet You All
heart ~ Hazelnut x  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games