Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Arivel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:13 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
You just like this thread because you can hi-jack it with Arivel every now and then. stare
Not that that bothers me particularly...

That is absolutely untrue...I like it because I can hijack it with anyone and because anoyone can hijack it. It is the yoghurt-based off-topic thread.

Absolutely.I completely agree... This is a wonderfully confusing yoghurty thread...
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:36 am
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
You just like this thread because you can hi-jack it with Arivel every now and then. stare

That is absolutely untrue...I like it because I can hijack it with anyone and because anoyone can hijack it. It is the yoghurt-based off-topic thread.

Absolutely.I completely agree... This is a wonderfully confusing yoghurty thread...
xd

Oh, come on - you love it really, all the glorious hi-jacking!!
Hi-jacking once again in progress...
xd  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:41 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

Blast! How on earth do you and Invi know exactly what I'm thinking? Ack... the torture...Ohyes, most definately... Hijacking is such fun.
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:02 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

Blast! How on earth do you and Invi know exactly what I'm thinking? Ack... the torture...Ohyes, most definately... Hijacking is such fun.
xd

Perhaps we are psychic...
wink Let's face it, what else is there to do except hi-jack threads? I defy you to find a thread that actually has stayed on topic in this forum...  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:38 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

wink Let's face it, what else is there to do except hi-jack threads? I defy you to find a thread that actually has stayed on topic in this forum...

I certainly hope not... sweatdrop
Well... that's rather true... I bet there's a few threads that haven't been hijacked... But they're probably really old ones that no one posted in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:02 am
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Well... that's rather true... I bet there's a few threads that haven't been hijacked... But they're probably really old ones that no one posted in.

Again, you could be wrong... xd
Do I sense a thread revival/heist fast approaching?  

Nebelstern
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:31 am
Seeing that this thread is completely off topic usually, anyone interested in donating in order to help start up my literature guild? Arivel, Invictus, I'm looking at you two!! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:35 am
Nebelstern
Seeing that this thread is completely off topic usually, anyone interested in donating in order to help start up my literature guild? Arivel, Invictus, I'm looking at you two!! wink

Right, you need 20k. Where are you at so far?
*might be able to make-up the difference*  

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:06 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Right, you need 20k. Where are you at so far?
*might be able to make-up the difference*

If you donate, you get into the guild free my friend... biggrin
Well, at the moment we are on about 13000 towards the guild, possibly a little more than that...
Depending on how my gentle persuasion techniques work on other people, that is...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:55 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Ack... so confusing...
Ohyes, most definately!!!!
By the way, I might be able to donate a couple thousand gold to your guild. I'd donate more, but I'm kinda poor.

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:10 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Ack... so confusing...
By the way, I might be able to donate a couple thousand gold to your guild. I'd donate more, but I'm kinda poor.

...Or confused... xd
If you can spare 2000 you are NOT poor!!! But thanks! If you could that would be great!! You're definitely in my guild!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:16 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Ack... so confusing...

...Or confused... xd
If you can spare 2000 you are NOT poor!!! But thanks! If you could that would be great!! You're definitely in my guild!!

Or....Confusingly confused. biggrin
Yeah, sure, I can donate 2000 to your guild. I said KINDA poor. Do you want me to send it to you as a trade?  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:28 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Ack... so confusing...

...Or confused... xd

Yeah, sure, I can donate 2000 to your guild. I said KINDA poor. Do you want me to send it to you as a trade?

...or even more confused because of the confusion... sweatdrop
That would be wonderful!!Thankyou!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:31 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Ack... so confusing...

...Or confused... xd

You're confusing me! gonk
You're quite Welcome...  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:34 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

xd

xd

xd

Ack... so confusing...

...Or confused... xd

You're confusing me! gonk
You're quite Welcome...

Or am I? whee - How very postmodern... xd
Or even post-postmodern...no that stops here!!!  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games