Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:32 pm
Invictus_88
whapcapn
Francis, you're looking rather concerned, possibly by the grinning people flanking you. Who are they?

I was concerned, that bloody champagne was 4.50 per glass.

Left, Luke. Butler. Good chap. Used to be on here as moomba666.

Right, Chris. A cad and a womaniser. Puts me to shame.

I was actually going to say that Right looked rather unsavoury, only I thought he may have been a bosom friend of yours, so I refrained.
However, Left does unnerve me a little. It's the combination of the grin and the bow tie...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:34 pm
*Stores in memory* Bowtie+acne+grin+waggly ears = Unnerved Whapcapn. Heheh. ninja  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:22 pm
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja " />

It could just be me, but I think you look adorable and I want one of you on my mantlepiece. There's my fangirl side showing though.

Oh Franco, dearest? I think you should put a fangirl tally into your sig~~ xd rolleyes

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

..though, it'll look a bit rubbish with only one fangirl tally next to 50-odd shot bumpers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:55 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88

It could just be me, but I think you look adorable and I want one of you on my mantlepiece. There's my fangirl side showing though.

Oh Franco, dearest? I think you should put a fangirl tally into your sig~~ xd rolleyes

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

..though, it'll look a bit rubbish with only one fangirl tally next to 50-odd shot bumpers.

Can I be your fangirl too? Then you would have two, and I would be a real persons fangirl, as opposed to being the fangirl of people either in bands or in comics redface  

girl_no_13

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:07 am
girl_no_13
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

Can I be your fangirl too? Then you would have two, and I would be a real persons fangirl, as opposed to being the fangirl of people either in bands or in comics redface

The people in comics are real! scream blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:14 pm
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

*jumps up and down*

Oooooh! I want to be your #1 fan-girl!

*cough*

Okay, I was kidding. I'm already in your sig. I don't particularly want to be a tally. XDDDD

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:46 pm
girl_no_13
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

It is done, the first post in the Ark. Also gave it a new poll..

ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:08 am
Invictus_88
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ninja

You look all timid. 4laugh  

davidcrossfan06

Tsamikayu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:55 am
Invictus_88
girl_no_13
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

ninja

Can I be an Honorary Fangirl? No. 4 if possible - I like the number four, I'm not entirely sure why . . . ninja

Oh, and I have a photo of myself somewhere . . . let's see if I can link it or something . . . *footers about*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:38 pm
Tsamikayu
Invictus_88
girl_no_13
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Invictus_88

Hm, I actually might..

ninja

ninja

Can I be an Honorary Fangirl? No. 4 if possible - I like the number four, I'm not entirely sure why . . . ninja

Oh, and I have a photo of myself somewhere . . . let's see if I can link it or something . . . *footers about*

Always thought you were male.

Well, I'll add you when the forums are back up..

Invictus_88
Captain

Tsamikayu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:30 am
Invictus_88

Always thought you were male.

Well, I'll add you when the forums are back up..

I prefer the male avatar to the female. I wasn't girly enough to stick with it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:31 am
Haha! I'm not a British Gaia so I do believe that I don't meet the qualifications and therefore do not have to show my face. Rawr! lol  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:58 am
Timeless_Visage
Haha! I'm not a British Gaia so I do believe that I don't meet the qualifications and therefore do not have to show my face. Rawr! lol

That sir, is a damned sneaky loophole!

...I feel we ought perhaps to rally you for a photo.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:43 am
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage

No! The rules have been set! You can't just change the rules! That's not fair. What if we were playing monopoly and I passing out all the money, and when I got to you I decided to change the rules so you don't get any 500's? No fair! The same principles apply here, I think. ~Nods convincingly.~

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:24 am
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage

No! The rules have been set! You can't just change the rules! That's not fair. What if we were playing monopoly and I passing out all the money, and when I got to you I decided to change the rules so you don't get any 500's? No fair! The same principles apply here, I think. ~Nods convincingly.~

I have seen you partially concealed by a cat... xp  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games