Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Jan stepped forward now. "Let me take a look around..." she said, then she shot straight up into the air. A large pair of black, feathered wings sprouted from her back, keeping her aloft.
She did the internal trick with her eyes that allowed her to sharpen her vision, scanning the forest around and below her. "Kai!" she called down. "Can you find anything down there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:57 pm
she cosed her eys...then in a flash flew them open and they were a redish black color. she searched the forests with her eyes "i dont see anything....he much have walked far in there then...."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Jan sharpened her eyes further, seeing for a couple miles. Suddenly, she noticed movement. "I think I see him," she called, shooting through the air towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:01 pm
"ugh...." she took off again with Cheza and Tsume  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:20 pm
Running as fast as she could she followed Kai through the forest with Sareno close behind her. I wonder.. just when she had started to think Tsume called her name and broke her train of thought. " What do you want Tsume? You know better than to bother me when I thinking about something." "Yeah well you should know that when you start thinking that hard you can be in your own world for weeks like last time." " Yeah yeah I wasn't going that deep into thought this time I was only doing some light thinking." she lied. I hate it when he does that sometimes I swear he can read my mind she thought to herself. Tsume knew she was lying but didn't dare get into another argument here in front of everybody.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:06 pm
Jan looked back down at the people following her on the ground. Kai was keeping up just fine, but the others were quickly falling behind. She sighed, turning back and slowing down enough to keep pace with the others. "If you need, I can probably carry two of you like this, now," she said, looking at the group.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:26 pm
"pleas do...i been having them on my bac this all day =.=.....i just let them down before we found you >.<...." she said stoping and jumping high in the air that she reached Jan and threw them on her bac "there!now they are your problem -.-......" she said fallign bac down to the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:28 pm
(( you do know that only Tsume was on your back right Cheza has been running this whole time))
" Well now that Kai isn't carrying Tsume and you're carrying him I'll be fine on my own fine I can keep up with you and if I get left behind well then I can kick myself for not accepting your offer. Besides like I told Kai I hate being carried by people it makes me feel helpless when I'm not so thanks for the offer but I will be fine." Cheza told Jan. Looking behind her she spoke to Sareno " You can pass me if you want I don't need anyone to make sure that I can keep up and make sure I don't get hurt. If that is what your doing then you're taking Tsume's job of worrying about me and I don't know how much he would like that." As she spoke her speed increased and she kept almost perfect pace with Kai once again.  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:34 pm
Jan faltered in the air. "Oh, dammit, Kai! I didn't say to throw him at me!" she shouted, adjusting Tsume to hold him under one arm as she struggled to regain her lost altitude.
After getting back up to where she could see Sirius moving through the foliage, she called down, "10 o'clock!"
She glanced at her passenger. "It's not as comfortable, but it's a smoother ride and better view."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:36 pm
((sorry, I didn't see your post, I'll change it))  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:36 pm
((oh i was sayinfg before...i meant i was holding Tsume the whole time srry ididnt make it more clear sweatdrop .....it does sound like i was holding the both of ya...srry XD))
"Wel you do know that i am practicaly walking rigt now.....your actualy slowing us down......so if you dont mind..." she yanked her up like a little kid and took off faster than lightening and more than ten times fatser than before......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:39 pm
horselover1009
You two do know that only Tsume has been carried the whole time and Cheza's been running right
((yeah, and i fixed my post...))
Jan had to fight not to scream in frustration. "Okay, problem solved, right? Now let's go! I can't do this forever, you know!"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:40 pm
Cheza didn't struggle when she was picked up but had only a very pissed off look on her face. I hate it when people do this she thought to herself.
" That's not too good" Tsume said after seeing the look on Cheza face  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games