Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:52 pm
Frostpaw stared in disbelief of what Crystalstar had done. "Crystalstar, dont do this..." Frostpaw meowed to her mentor. she looked at Crystalstar who was the only cat that felt like family to her. Frostpaw looked at Crystalstar with fear. "Rainestar is powerful, there is no way that we can win."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 pm
Crystalstar sighed and looked at Frostpaw, "StarClan will give me the strength I need to defeat him. I will come back with all seven lives." Crystalstar wasn't very confedent in her own words.

(I'm going to make her lose a life...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:04 am
Lucipher eyed each cats face, trying to gather what was happening. All thoughts of getting home were lost.

(well, at least she'll have six lives left, right?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:02 pm
(yeah, but she'll be wounded so badly that later in that year she loses another life.)

Crystalstar looked up at the sun, "I must go." Without another word she walked back to the place she had told Rainstar about they're fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar glared at Rainstar, "Remember our deal." She growled and unsealthed her claws. Rainstar nodded and crouched. Crystalstar leapt, Rainstar did the same.

They hit each other and fell back, Crystalstar was the first one up. Rainstar circled and leapt again. Crystalstar rolled onto her back and clawed Rainstar's belly. He ignored her and pinned her down. Crystalstar clawed his belly and bit his leg. He jumped back, but quickly regained himself.

A huge gash stained Crystalstar's white fur, her strength slowly draining. Before she could regain her strength Rainstar was on top of her again. He bit hard on her neck. Crystalstar screamed in pain and pushed Rainstar off of her. Her neck bleed badly, draining her strength even more. StarClan, help me! She prayed and leapt at Rainstar.

He was quicker. Rainstar dodged and ranked his claws on Crystalstar's left flank, making the gash deeper. Crystalstar fell onto her side, breathing deeply. No...StarClan, you promised. Her eyes began to darken as Rainstar circled her body. "Weak! You were never a match for me. Oh, and thanks for the new warriors." Rainstar growled. Crystalstar beraly made out the words before everything went dark.

"Do not move, Crystalstar. You are healing." Dreamwish said.

Crystalstar growled, "You promised you would give me the strength to win! But now I'm dead and Rainstar is probably half way to MoonClan to inslave them."

Dreamwish shook her head and purred, "We will give you the strength and Rainstar is not going anywhere. He is to busy gloating over killing you. When you wake he will not know and that is your chance to attack." Dreamwish licked Crystalstar and vanished.

Light filled Crystalstar's eyes, she could hear Rainstar laughing. She looked up and saw him turned towards Bearclaw and the rest of Crystalstar's companions. She took a deep breathe, heaved herself up and leapt at Rainstar.

Once on his back she bit his neck, hard. He yowled in pain and shook Crystalstar off. "Imposible!" He hissed and stared at Crystalstar. She snickered and leapt again. "The one thing good about StarClan is, they give you nine lives!" She hissed in his ear and bit his neck again. He yowled again and fell to his side.

Rainstar lay on the ground, bleeding from his neck. "You...shall...never...win..." He breathed and his body went limp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:11 am
(okay...since i'm kind of having two things happen at once and something is about to enter the SnowClan rp i kinda have to be there. *fast forward* MoonClan's back into their camp and stuff...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:12 am
(wow...long post...)  

Shadeslayer101

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am
(loL!)
Tigerkit followed closely behind Crystalstar. "um. . .Crystalstar, I noticed that you sort of limping. . .what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:43 pm
((Suuuure, Rainstar's dead. But there's still heirs to the throne!))

Bearclaw looked up towards the blazing sun- an uncommon sight for SnowClan. She purred and shook her fur and the warmth settled in.

It had been at least a moon since ThornClan had attacked- they had all come back without a sratch. All was well.

"Um, Bearclaw?" a voice asked, Bearclaw turned around, and her eyes widened in shock. "Tink?" she gasped- forgetting that the kittypet she-cat was uncomfortable with a "Forest Scum" calling her by the nickname.

"I know this must seem weird, but when I saw how much you... cared for each other, and, um, how much of a bond you had with your, er, clan, I realized that that was what I need... a family." she mumbled. "I want to join SnowClan!" she declared- the golden bells jingling on her soft, clean neck.

((Told ja I wanted to keep her- Tink might be a bit vain, but we'll try to knock some sense into her!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Crystalstar looked at the kit, "I was wounded in a battle, but it will soon heal." She said as they walked into camp. Bearclaw was talking to Tink. "Tink, what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:59 pm
Cloverkit looked at the cat he didn't recodnise. She didn't smell of clan, but she didn't smell hostle, either. He relaxed, but stayed on gaurd, just incase.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:08 pm
Tigerkit looked at the the cat called tink, then at the slightly tense Cloverkit. "um. . ." Tigerkit turned to the new cat, and walked boldly forward, "hi I'm Tigerkit!! Nice to meet you!! Are you joining this clan like me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:08 pm
"I'm going to become a warrior!" she declared.

"Skinniest warrior I ever saw." Bearclaw muttered.

"Well, I am the leanest- most beautiful warrior here." she mewed- flattered.

"Put a hairball in it." Bearclaw scoffed and batted Tink's ear.

Tink purred and repeated Bearclaw's ear bat. She turned to Crystalstar. "Please, may I? I think I'd like the name... Cresentmoon!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Crystalstar purred, "I would be happy to let you join my clan."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:19 pm
"Yay!" Tink exclaimed. "Oh thank you thank you thank you! I suppose you have decent salmon, and minerale clealafied water? Oh! I should get my bells shined for the occasion!" she gushed, the bells tied around her neck jinigling.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Tigerkit gasphed, "what? Your letting this-this kittypet whatever join, and I have to get permision?" Crystalstar and Bearclaw staired at her. "oh! but, but of course I-I am just a kit." Tigerkit mumbled, and sat back down next to Cloverkit. how am I ever going to last here?  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games